Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even 10am and she's fucked up already, what a day for a tit show! Bet Btech Paul had to stop watching his morning cartoons and quickly finish his coco pops before picking up his little toy phone to call Compulsive Conway "just delete the damn comment you idiot!"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has she deleted it now? Clearly couldn't handle being called out!! If she thinks scrutiny is inevitable, why run from it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine this morning in the Conway household.
Screaming at pus to lay on top of her, stroke her face and make her a hot cock. Whilst Erin writes notes on how amazing she is and Ethan is on the phone to btec Paul asking how to calm mummy down.

• Haha
TINGO.....See she mentioned a new trampoline for their small garden....am sure someone mentioned this recently on here.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine this morning in the Conway household.
Screaming at pus to lay on top of her, stroke her face and make her a hot cock. Whilst Erin writes notes on how amazing she is and Ethan is on the phone to btec Paul asking how to calm mummy down.
🤣🤣🤣⚰⚰⚰ hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At this point, she needs to change her moniker to SlummyBrummy or ScummyBrummy and drop the mummy element.
🤣 🤪 in her desperation for DMC to notice her, she's been called out on her lies and has deleted her comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
At this point, she needs to change her moniker to SlummyBrummy or ScummyBrummy and drop the mummy element.
🤣 🤪 in her desperation for DMC to notice her, she's been called out on her lies and has deleted her comments!
Yep 🙌 Absolutely classic Emma. Crashed and burnt on someone else's post,,,,, the person she's desperately trying to get to notice her 🤣🤣🤣 I hope that post was actually deleted by DMC who is currently speaking to her own management about getting rid of Emma for good 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm calling Tingo for later... Sometime today a new grid post about said comment on DMC post. It will go something like -

"In this job. Sometimes. Just sometimes. I say things. I don't always get it right. I am only human. I'm just a mum. Trying to do right by everyone. I am not perfect. And do not claim to be. If you have nothing nice to say feel free to unfollow. Love ya's." 💖

Just putting it out there she will try to justify her lies again! 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm calling Tingo for later... Sometime today a new grid post about said comment on DMC post. It will go something like -

"In this job. Sometimes. Just sometimes. I say things. I don't always get it right. I am only human. I'm just a mum. Trying to do right by everyone. I am not perfect. And do not claim to be. If you have nothing nice to say feel free to unfollow. Love ya's." 💖

Obviously followed by #AD for something extravagant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

And the picture to accompany her on this post will be her in the Manky Old M&S cossie just to try and throw a bit of humour on the subject 🤮🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No Stories for 3 hours now 😳
Do we think Kenny is having to homeschool, work and try and get her up off the bathroom floor? 🤦‍♀️

Also, the bit on DMC post about "we don't put my husbands working hours online" is more crap!!!! I specifically remember her in the morning pit of doom stories in the old house stating when he was going into the office on certain days!!!!! She cannot lie straight in bed!!!

• Haha

Yes. This. She's gone very quiet.....probably trying to compose her pity me post in the right light.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg! Thanks for sharing these, I can’t find them so I think she’s deleted them from DMC’s post. What a train wreck she is. How about: DON’T LIE bab, then you won’t duck up (as much).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg! Thanks for sharing these, I can’t find them so I think she’s deleted them from DMC’s post. What a train wreck she is. How about: DON’T LIE bab, then you won’t duck up (as much).
Do you know what. I think you've hit the nail on the head. All of her downfalls and duck ups stem from her lies!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on what's gone on :eek:

She'll be messaging Daisy May Cooper directly for sympathy, can expect a 'Be Kind' type post shortly. Her desperate attempt to be noticed has backfired spectacularly, if she had truly done nothing wrong in her eyes why delete her comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
LOL! This is giving me some great entertainment on an otherwise boring Monday morning! 🤣 Oh Babs, when will you learn that you can’t lie on Insta when you document every move you make?!? We know you went out and about all summer with no anxiety. We know PUS was at home. We know you sent the kids off to summer camp so you’d be at home without them. We know you live in an area that gets deliveries, and we know you have no problems online shopping. We know you have Amazon prime! How do you think you can make up stories and not get called out on it?? If you don’t like it, GET OFF THE INTERNET. Hope that helps 😘

Also imagine being a Babette who hasn’t seen her DMC shitshow. Where’s our fearless leader gone? She’s very quiet. Oh, she’s done a post about getting hate. I haven’t seen any hate. All the comments are blowing smoke up her arse. Who are these trolls? I’ll Google. Oh, Tattle. OMG these threads are awful. So nasty. Oh hang on, I remember that fajita AD, that wasn’t great. Oh she wasn’t very honest at Christmas. Maybe she’s lied about Ste’s snoring. Hang on, she’s a twit. *sign up for a Tattle account and join in the chat* Wow, this is much more entertaining than Babs, and the people are really lovely and supportive 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
February hasn't quite got off to the start she'd hoped for had it 🤣🤣 And on the day the 'mugs for mugs' are meant to launch too!
And to think, she thought it was all going to be Pancakes, Valentines and her charity quiz 🤣🤣✌

The bleeping bow is back!
She has zero shame doesn't she!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's far from OK. Take it from a mental health professional. But if you've been reading here for a while you'll know I've given many an analysis on her mental state and even offered some advice. If she didn't make me so annoyed I'd offer to gift her some counselling sessions. But she would hate me. Because I'd make her face a few home truths!
Sorry im pretty new to Babs, but im interested in your professional opinion. I suffer with quite bad mental health- Bipolar 2 and BPD, so im hoping you dont say that! :)

Reactions: 5
Gritted smile, trying to show this morning’s comments haven’t got to her.

She’s never going to stop, she loves the money & the attention too much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.