Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe the headache story either.
She's thrown in the teeth grinding again for sympathy so they'll all think 'ah she's stressed and anxious',,,,,,, Nope! Bruxism is not a direct result of either Emma, as I've said before. But the twats will believe the lies of Kween twit!
I've noticed she is more absent on a Tuesday lately so she's probably just editing tomorrow's video and trying to garner more sympathy 🤬🤬
I could be wrong but she seems to drink more on a Sat and Tue too. I wonder if she finds editing really difficult / stressful and needs a reward to get her through.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could be wrong but she seems to drink more on a Sat and Tue too. I wonder if she finds editing really difficult / stressful and needs a reward to get her through.
She probably does consider it a "hard days work" as its the most she does all week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she'll be back later, at maximum traffic time, with EITHER an Ad or another pity party post. She's silent this morning to get people looking, and wondering throughout the day.
Every move she makes is cold and calculated 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just wanted to thank everyone for the help and suggestions and grounding techniques last night.

The combination of Furlough/Job security (lack of), OCD, lockdown etc etc all became too much and then you read this idiot and what she has to say and yeah I couldn’t cope last night. It’s hard to explain but the thoughts spiral out of control.

I digress - it’s not true what they say about us here. I see no trolling. Just opinion and fact. The trouble with Emma is she doesn’t like the TRUTH because it hurts her over inflated ego

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I reckon she'll be back later, at maximum traffic time, with EITHER an Ad or another pity party post. She's silent this morning to get people looking, and wondering throughout the day.
Every move she makes is cold and calculated 🤬
She might be thick, but she ain't stupid. She knows how to play the game and keep the babettes onside

Reactions: 17
She might be thick, but she ain't stupid. She knows how to play the game and keep the babettes onside
Yep. It's hard because sometimes I just feel desperately sorry for her, she seems so very unhappy and I want her to feel well mentally so she can be present for her children. But at the same time she is so incredibly unlikeable. I really can't fathom how the Babettes fawn over her and think she is their friend when she so obviously doesn't give one shiny shite about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't believe the headache story either.
She's thrown in the teeth grinding again for sympathy so they'll all think 'ah she's stressed and anxious',,,,,,, Nope! Bruxism is not a direct result of either Emma, as I've said before. But the twats will believe the lies of Kween twit!
I've noticed she is more absent on a Tuesday lately so she's probably just editing tomorrow's video and trying to garner more sympathy 🤬🤬
Unless covid has finally caught up with super spreader Babs, who’s basically flouted every single rule from day one of this pandemic 😷🤷‍🤔!!

Reactions: 18
Guys, I kid you not. I'm sat in my office waiting for a zoom meeting to start and a Police car just pulled up outside (not uncommon where I work sadly). I did a James Bond stunt away from the window, down the hall, past the water cooler and into the ladies 🙌🥳✌ Think I'm safe,,,,,,, for now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Well I had a rough night not due to the stress of a dawn raid on my home, my devices being sized and downloaded for mug abuse, my bank statements lifted and checked for absurd spending on tit bab mugs. My bloody 3 year old won't sleep, stop lying about your crap excuses for not sleeping emma, we all know you were up last night cross refrencinging us all on PUS's tit excel spreadsheet

Do we all need to start marking ourselves safe???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh AND! I keep forgetting to say this.

Emma mentioned malicious communications yesterday. Do we think she's thick enough to really believe that Tattle is malicious communication? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's ok, I'm going for a WALK later, then we are getting Chinese and we will all scream. Then we will eat cake that I remembered to pick up with my normal (essential) food shop, and didn't go out specially to buy!!
Yes, but have have already blown out the candles on it and posted it on the socials? 🤪
Enjoy your day. 🥂🎂🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come on Babs, get your clenched fist out and pose for a tough biatch photo, that'll motivate you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Come on Babs, get your clenched fist out and pose for a tough biatch photo, that'll motivate you.
And put that spotty bow headband on for it, that really does wonders for your image 🤣🤣

Edit : I need to get off here and do some real work 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she probably brought back the exact same design specifically to avoid having to pay the designer for a new valentine's design - that way, she can claim that she has to pay the designer, when in reality, she already paid for it, but has avoided reducing the price of the mugs - and actually increased it! - in order to pocket the extra profit to fund a tat haul.

that said, these "new" designs feature a slightly larger image than the original ones, and even with ste's extensive knowledge of excel, i very much doubt babs has any idea how to increase the size of a design without reducing the quality of the image, so she might have had to rope the designer in for a bit of help. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Possibly, but do we believe she cared about keeping the quality of the image.

Dp works in printing and said that any change in resolution on a mug sized product would not be perceptible to the eye, especially on a product printed on water soluble paper for transfer. So I’m calling bullshit.

Reactions: 11
Yep. It's hard because sometimes I just feel desperately sorry for her, she seems so very unhappy and I want her to feel well mentally so she can be present for her children. But at the same time she is so incredibly unlikeable. I really can't fathom how the Babettes fawn over her and think she is their friend when she so obviously doesn't give one shiny shite about them.
Exactly how I feel about her! There is definitely "stuff" she could do with addressing and dealing with and she would be happier and healthier for it. But she is so difficult to like when she shows her true colours, and then all your sympathy just evaporates.

Oh AND! I keep forgetting to say this.

Emma mentioned malicious communications yesterday. Do we think she's thick enough to really believe that Tattle is malicious communication? 🥴
To Emma, "malicious communication" probably means "lies I've told that they remind me of" and "home truths I am not ready to face", so yeah- she probably does! Unless Something Else is going on and she is actually receiving direct communications from people (I doubt this) then she has made a very silly mistake.

For Emma, disagreeing with you/thinking your mugs are overpriced/calling you out on your ever growing Web of Lies, is. Not. Trolling. It's you, being held accountable for how you do your "job".

Yes, but have have already blown out the candles on it and posted it on the socials? 🤪
Enjoy your day. 🥂🎂🎁
Yes! Set alarm for the ass crack of dawn, cake done, presents away, already planning my Valentines extravaganza. Oh and I ordered the Chinese last night, and have just laid it all out ready for a "little party" later.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t find it on there now (possibly deleted?) but someone commented on her FB along the lines of..
“I never see any of these horrible messages on your social media, do they message you these things privately?”
..hopefully a few more Babettes will have their eyes opened soon to the fact she is a big fat liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know this point has been made a million times. But she listens to podcasts that pull apart the real housewives. If she has chosen a job in the public eye why does she think its different for people to call her out too?

If she was an average woman going about her day. Not trying to influence or sell things to people over social media nobody would give a damn. IC20 haven't hounded in on some poor unsuspecting housewife have they. No, they're calling out a woman making a lot of money online by untruthful manipulative means.

A lot of have held our hands up and said at one point or another we liked something about her or her videos but one by one its her who has sent us here by her own actions and behaviour.

The turning point for me was how passive aggressive and rowdy she came across in LP's videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know this point has been made a million times. But she listens to podcasts that pull apart the real housewives. If she has chosen a job in the public eye why does she think its different for people to call her out too?

If she was an average woman going about her day. Not trying to influence or sell things to people over social media nobody would give a damn. IC20 haven't hounded in on some poor unsuspecting housewife have they. No, they're calling out a woman making a lot of money online by untruthful manipulative means.

A lot of have held our hands up and said at one point or another we liked something about her or her videos but one by one its her who has sent us here by her own actions and behaviour.

The turning point for me was how passive aggressive and rowdy she came across in LP's videos.
Oh good god she was awful in those video's. I didn't watch them til recently and I followed her at that time (shame) so if I had of seen them I'd have had my eyes opened x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.