Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we will see Easter mugs soon, 🍫 eggs are in the shops so that'll be another money making scam . The Con in Conway has a game plan...

She wouldn't need to borrow a table if she let the kids work at the same table . Now don't get me wrong my kids are older than hers and the arguments happen but I want them downstairs.

I'm away in my bedroom away from everyone but I still hear the arguments. She's such s fucknugget & I'm so pissed off that some influencers think they are key workers.

She isn't lonely. She's bored that she can't go to Primark or 4/5 holidays.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if Babs will be spending her own cash getting a gary barlow valentines mug!

Reactions: 6
I've been to that Gloucester services. They sell organic products and they don't have a free soft play ffs. They have a tiny little play area at the back made out of wood. "Soft play" babs, is so called because everything in it is "soft". Not made out of wood.

Also, the free "soft play" she describes is for toddlers and very young children. It isn't suitable for her children's ages. There is also a play kitchen next to it and that is most definitely aimed at toddlers.

Babs, I'm going to shout this loud enough for those at the back: YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT TODDLERS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't forget Mother's day mugs 🤪

Whatever will they say? 🤔

"I'm not a regular mum.. I'm a tit mum"
"Mamma Mia.. on the booze again!"

You can have those for free Babs 😘🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Insta mum
living my best mom life
worlds best mom

I dread to think but whatever they have on em ill guarantee they will be massively overpriced.....but her flock will buy em in the faint hope they tag babs and babs puts em on her page.....fuckin lemmings.....they are like a cult.....yes I spelt that right 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Insta mum
living my best mom life
worlds best mom

I dread to think but whatever they have on em ill guarantee they will be massively overpriced.....but her flock will buy em in the faint hope they tag babs and babs puts em on her page.....fuckin lemmings.....they are like a cult.....yes I spelt that right 😂😂😂
"Just a mum. With nothing to dooo"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

"just an influenza mum. using her kids for content."

"that homeschool and werk juggling act. #mumlife"

"living my best 'i'm the best mum' lie"

"my kids love me HARD"

"nowhere to go, nothing to dooooo, so down a baileys hot cock...or two!"

"netflix-and-purposefully ignore you children so you can binge teen mom"

"i'm not a regular mom....i'm a COOL mom - so where's my present?!"

"twinning with your pre-teen daughter is winning!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised she’s not doing something with the mugs & quiz combined?? Like the option to buy a ticket for say £20 but get a mug too and then it feels like you're saving a bit of money (presumably on something you’d be interested in anyway, can’t see anything less than a rabidly babidly paying for that quiz) and giving to charity. Costs would still be covered, babs would still make a bit of profit and the charity get more than £1. I can’t believe £10 a ticket tho, say 20-25 people Max for a zoom quiz and that’s £200-250!! How much does that bloke charge for a quiz!!

Reactions: 9
The crappy table is NOT a desk babs. We have one of those tables, I got it for working from home and also for my kid to use when he has snacks or his dinner in the sitting room or whatever, I use it on the rare occasion I have a drink at the weekend too as it’s handy to put beside the sofa. Anyway I digress. It’s not a homework desk, my kid used it as one once I think. He has a proper desk in his room but his current favourite place to do homework is at my dressing table as it’s really long. I couldn’t care less where he does it as long as he can sit comfortably and is happy. I wouldn’t be letting him use the folding table though as it’s not good for comfort or posture and my kid had no neck issues. Babs is just a halfhearted bleep tbh.

Reactions: 18
She's deleted it because she can't handle the truth. She doesn't have it hard. Not in the slightest. She isn't having to go to work. She isn't having to witness people dying. She isn't having to stand behind a checkout, scared of everybody she comes into contact with. She isn't working with very young children in a nursery or standing in front of a classroom of children. She isn't working in a care home, or driving people around on a train or bus. She isn't walking through a train collecting tickets and she isn't delivering post. She is sat at home, in her dressing gown, watching Netflix and barely engaging with her children unless it can be used as Instagram content. I don't know how she can say she's lonely. There are people in the country who literally have no-one. There are elderly people shielding who can't see their families and single parents with no other adult interaction. There are young kids whose whole futures have been turned upside down because they can't take their exams and can't attend their university lectures but are still having to pay for their accommodation regardless.

But she has it hard. She is the one finding all of this difficult because DLP and Primark are closed. She is lonely despite having her husband and kids at home most of the time. She doesn't have it hard. Yes she can think "well this is a bit tit" like we all do, but I wish she'd just recognise what a privileged position she's in compared with so many others in the country.

100,000 people are dead Babs. 100,000 people. That's roughly 100,000 families who have lost somebody.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She's deleted it because she can't handle the truth. She doesn't have it hard. Not in the slightest. She isn't having to go to work. She isn't having to witness people dying. She isn't having to stand behind a checkout, scared of everybody she comes into contact with. She isn't working with very young children in a nursery or standing in front of a classroom of children. She isn't working in a care home, or driving people around on a train or bus. She isn't walking through a train collecting tickets and she isn't delivering post. She is sat at home, in her dressing gown, watching Netflix and barely engaging with her children unless it can be used as Instagram content. I don't know how she can say she's lonely. There are people in the country who literally have no-one. There are elderly people shielding who can't see their families and single parents with no other adult interaction. There are young kids whose whole futures have been turned upside down because they can't take their exams and can't attend their university lectures but are still having to pay for their accommodation regardless.

But she has it hard. She is the one finding all of this difficult because DLP and Primark are closed. She is lonely despite having her husband and kids at home most of the time. She doesn't have it hard. Yes she can think "well this is a bit tit" like we all do, but I wish she'd just recognise what a privileged position she's in compared with so many others in the country.

100,000 people are dead Babs. 100,000 people. That's roughly 100,000 families who have lost somebody.
☝🏼 All of this. She’s an out and out bleep. I’m sorry but that’s how I feel. I am currently trying to do my job from home self isolating. I’m a front line key worker that can’t be there fully for my team as I’ve been in contact with a positive covid case and guess where they got it that’s right at work. From a patient. She’s petrified as her partner is vulnerable and this moron is moaning about a bleeping farm.
Her children are 8 and 10 ffs am I wrong to think they’re a little old for a children’s farm?? Or did mine just grow out of it early?? And why does she have to go to Gloucester?! There’s Hatton country world and Ash End 30 mins from her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who drives that far for a farm? Unless they give you a micro pig when you go and then I’m in.

Her complete ignorance of her own privilege is really beginning to grate on me now.

Lying cow you don’t have school mom friends. And if (that’s a big if) you do aren’t they just your friends? The reason they prob thought you’d be on board with kids is because as you keep ramming down our throat you were a teacher. You should be able to do this tit better than any of us especially since you don’t have a proper job

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Imagine having to delete stuff you disagreed with all the time. How exhausting and pathetic. Egocentric

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just WOW to her deleting that ladies comment which in my opinion was far more reserved than what I’d like her to know. Complete c&£t
@Alfiew1234 @Loopybird69 you’ve hit the nail on the head ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine having to delete stuff you disagreed with all the time. How exhausting and pathetic. Egocentric
Arrogant too. That you’re so above criticism or question that you can delete it. I can’t think of any other job where you’re answerable to absolutely nobody. Where you can’t be questioned and where you’re allowed to just ignore, delete and block a perfectly polite remark or comment.

how bleeping arrogant and narcissistic do you have to be to think that’s acceptable

it also adds to her perpetual over thinking of stuff. If she answered that point she’d be able to move on, having dealt with it. But she’s not dealing with it, she’s deleting it and then questioning and overthinking it in her head over and over. No wonder she’s depressed and living in a pit watching Netflix

She’s constantly hiding. She’s creating a fake reality and given half a chance she’d move into a cave. Her world is one where news doesn’t happen, where PUS is the adult and where she doesn’t have to deal with anything other than when then next series of Real Housewives drops

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Think what it does to her nerves wondering if there's a comment that needs deleting. If she just let it go and stopped being such a control freak maybe she'd not be on edge all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I just delete the email I was sent that contained my consultation pack, at risk letter, redundancy offer etc, will that make it go away? She is so insistent that this is her job and she works really hard so she has to acknowledge that she has to be held accountable and that actions have consequences, just like in any other job. Burying your head doesn't change facts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.