Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she still thinks we are a 'small group of women' 🤣😳
I'm sorry, but I identify as a gender neutral mug so I take offence at that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh jeez.... I cant wait to meet all you guys when we're locked up together.

I mean seriously.... this is proper ridiculous now. @Lady Doodle, this is some form of BPD surely? Or is she just a massive twit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“Puuuuussssss they’ve made a mockery of me they love and adore me! why make me look like a twit in front of DMC then have the cheek to say my mugs are too expensive do they know who I am and how hard it was to organise all the people. I’m just trying to run a small business pussssssss! I’m destined for big things but you need to get me there”
Saying all this tit whilst her heads in the bathroom and feet are in the kitchen. Conways I know some numbers for help appear in the background of her stories with a spoon in your hand and I’ll send someone round.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can't wait for the police to come knocking to tell me off for making catty comments about overpriced mugs and tit camera work on the internet. It'll be nice to see someone other than my husband for a change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Can't wait for the police to come knocking to tell me off for making catty comments about overpriced mugs and tit camera work on the internet. It'll be nice to see someone other than my husband for a change.
Wonder if her local Brummy police are going to travel down south to see me? Or will they send a local Bobby on the beat? Haven’t seen a policeman in the village (apart from the one who lives here and walks his dog!) for about a year so the local FB group will go WILD when they knock on my door! Lockdown entertainment for all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sick of her acting as if she has trolls and fat comments ect on her actual insta or Facebook comments. Fair enough she gets some tit here but it’s a totally separate website that she has to ACTIVELY SEARCH FOR to see it. Also how on earth has she connected tattle names to real people and then kept a police file as she’s being threatened with violence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sick of her acting as if she has trolls and fat comments ect on her actual insta or Facebook comments. Fair enough she gets some tit here but it’s a totally separate website that she has to ACTIVELY SEARCH FOR to see it. Also how on earth has she connected tattle names to real people and then kept a police file as she’s being threatened with violence.
Yes! She is the one now doing the intimidating (or trying to) she's about as intimidating as her Cinnamon Rolls 🙄🤦‍♀️ linking people on her page to this site is opening up a can of worms for her. Well it would be if it wasn't bullshit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Never mind the breaches of covid rules boys or that murder you are pursuing. Babs from brummy has just been slated over on fb for selling over priced tat!!! Quick grab your files and pursue that witch who dared say £15 was too expensive!!!!

I cannot wait for the police to show up and slap the Pandoras on me and take me to strangeways for laughing at her mugs on insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh jeez.... I cant wait to meet all you guys when we're locked up together.

I mean seriously.... this is proper ridiculous now. @Lady Doodle, this is some form of BPD surely? Or is she just a massive twit?
Babs, when you read here please can I suggest that you get in touch with Jack Monroe. She has been on about taking us to court for the last year, you guys could launch a joint case.
Tiny difference is that here your mug price is queried whereas over there they query how terrible her food is. You both manipulate your fan gang for cash!

For those who don’t read the Monroe threads, they are a funny bunch too and I reckon all of us would have a great time together in the clink!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just copied and pasted this from her Facebook page.....

Hello! Thanks so much for all your support with the mugs. A lady did query the cost earlier. And I replied politely. I just got back from ANOTHER walk in the park and noticed a few comments encouraging people to "be kind" to other commenters. So I deleted the thread. So not to cause further discussion.

I did mention this last year but a small group of women provide me with day in and day out constant “trolling”. Which possibly isn’t the right word. A troll tends to pop up, calls you fat and then buggers off. I get that A LOT and sick emojis. Malicious communication is the technical term. This particular ladies name today rang a bell. So I looked at the files we keep for the police and her name was indeed in it.

Over the past few weeks there have been more and more from this group on my FB page. Which I shall monitor like I always do across my social media. I am a tough cookie. This is my job. These are the consequences. People are entitled to hate me, disagree with me and think my mugs are just too much money.

However I am always kind, I am always polite. It was quite hard for me to see “she needs to practice what she preaches and be kind” towards an individual who has done things to harm me and my job I love so much. But of course you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. So you were just being nice as you’re good people.

Just a gentle warning more and more comments like this may come. I LOVE our community. I feel like home here. And it feels a bit scary that people might come and try and mess my home up as it’s been so safe for me for so long. I love you stuck up for me but I don’t want you to feel you have to. This is my house and I can clean everything up. Just sometimes it might take a while as I’m on a walk. Another bloody walk. Hope that all makes sense. Love you lots! Em xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Me too, it'll be like a party! 🥳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never mind the breaches of covid rules boys or that murder you are pursuing. Babs from brummy has just been slated over on fb for selling over priced tat!!! Quick grab your files and pursue that witch who dared say £15 was too expensive!!!!

I cannot wait for the police to show up and slap the Pandoras on me and take me to strangeways for laughing at her mugs on insta
The guilty protest their innocence the loudest. 'Dont hate me for selling you ridiculously extortionate mugs that break easily, its cause of those horrible women'

• Haha
Every time she has one of these rants the IC20 grows in membership 😂 That's the bit she doesn't realise, people search out the comments through intrigue. Voila! More members who grow to see the light that's blocked by Babs ever growing..... <Feel free to add any number of words here> 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The. Police. I. Am. Dead.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Unless she means the band? Is Sting taking a particular interest in ladies who question the price of mugs these days?)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bit rich if some of those comments on fb if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it when they are the ones jumping on peoples posts. Then you have got babs herself 'be kind or I'll smash your face in, but I'm okay hating on certain people from a TV show. That meme that was shared on this page last week is so true for this about influencers, I couldn't find to repost.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Every time she has one of these rants the IC20 grows in membership 😂 That's the bit she doesn't realise, people search out the comments through intrigue. Voila! More members who grow to see the light that's blocked by Babs ever growing..... <Feel free to add any number of words here> 😂
I mostly love that they don't flock here to argue with us, they read quietly for a bit and join the fun! 🤣 over on meldrums thread we used to get people show up with the "be kind trolls, get a life" etc, but none of the babettes try to defend her! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just copied and pasted this from her Facebook page.....

Hello! Thanks so much for all your support with the mugs. A lady did query the cost earlier. And I replied politely. I just got back from ANOTHER walk in the park and noticed a few comments encouraging people to "be kind" to other commenters. So I deleted the thread. So not to cause further discussion.

I did mention this last year but a small group of women provide me with day in and day out constant “trolling”. Which possibly isn’t the right word. A troll tends to pop up, calls you fat and then buggers off. I get that A LOT and sick emojis. Malicious communication is the technical term. This particular ladies name today rang a bell. So I looked at the files we keep for the police and her name was indeed in it.

Over the past few weeks there have been more and more from this group on my FB page. Which I shall monitor like I always do across my social media. I am a tough cookie. This is my job. These are the consequences. People are entitled to hate me, disagree with me and think my mugs are just too much money.

However I am always kind, I am always polite. It was quite hard for me to see “she needs to practice what she preaches and be kind” towards an individual who has done things to harm me and my job I love so much. But of course you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. So you were just being nice as you’re good people.

Just a gentle warning more and more comments like this may come. I LOVE our community. I feel like home here. And it feels a bit scary that people might come and try and mess my home up as it’s been so safe for me for so long. I love you stuck up for me but I don’t want you to feel you have to. This is my house and I can clean everything up. Just sometimes it might take a while as I’m on a walk. Another bloody walk. Hope that all makes sense. Love you lots! Em xxx
What a peculiar response to a normal question? 🤷‍♀️ Omg Babs be accountable for once in your life ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.