Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she need to rub her vulva in every crappy reel she does ???
her vulva has not been excited in a very long time

funny how her "friend" has boundaries in place in her relationship with babs, the world of insta can see it but babs is such a narcissist she has no friggin clue !
I’m so glad someone else has said it about her dancing. She lingers over it likes it’s not been touched in years......oh wait. My bad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is she actually going out to buy tampons and shampoo? How can someone who is home all the time not be using click and collect? Deliveroo? Amazon prime? Sorry but I find it extraordinary that if you're home all the time you are running out of things and not planning ahead. There really is no need to go into a shop these days, especially living in a city where everything is available quickly and by delivery.

• Heart
I cannot understand her bleeting on about being excited to go out and buy stuff that she could of (and should of) bought on her essential weekly food shop the Ste does cos if he managed to order 2 dozen eggs an 17 bags of flour to make 8 cookies, I'm sure he could have ordered some tampons too 🤦‍♀️🤬
They have at least one shop delivered according to one of her crappy vlogs (not the Amazon fresh either) so all she had to do was open the app and select what she wanted herself - BOOM 🤯

Reactions: 13
I have many children at home, and haven't set foot in a shop for a long time
Only place I've been is to the surgery to get my ear looked at as it was infected for 4 weeks and I had gone deaf.

Reactions: 9
And while we are on the subject of Amazon Fresh - babs you clearly need a new management team. Sweaty the Yeti from chelmsley weird had that gig before you and she doesn’t have a management team I think optimus have pulled your pants down (& not in a sexual way)

Reactions: 11
I have. Where did you message them? I messaged on Insta but just asked to be put in touch with the marketing department. I didn't kick off cos I knew they'd ignore that!
I messaged on Instagram- I didnt kick off as such just dtated I was disappointed in them using her for a number of reasons, maybe they will look into her history a bit more although its rare she gets second Ads anyway, plus given the ad itself its unlikely- she would be better getting an ad with an opticians sitting so close to the tv

Reactions: 15
He was an amazing consultant and the love for him has shown in the go fund me that has been set up. His family and colleagues literally begged him not to come to work but as you said he put others before himself. She can’t even listen to her family when lining her own pockets and seeking adoration. They are worlds apart

30days
I don’t think it always is. I have a friend who runs an interiors insta account, and hers last anywhere from 3 days to 30 days.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it always is. I have a friend who runs an interiors insta account, and hers last anywhere from 3 days to 30 days.
Sorry I have a couple of friends that do aff links and theirs are for 30 days so I assumed all were. I won’t use their aff links as their attitude is “easiest money I’ve ever made” I know they Mark it correctly it just leaves a poor taste in my mouth

Reactions: 10
She’s only put this video on to up her engagement figures, the ad for very relatively tanked & she needs to up those figures again.
100%! She never usually has replies on to her stories so her little box of “What are you looking forward to?” is all about engagement numbers! The Babettes are desperate for any kind of connection with her, because “she doesn’t read DMs” or have comments on stories, all they can do is wait for a grid post and see if they get a “Yes Bab ❤“. She might not be able to type a coherent sentence, she can’t dance and she’s got awful dress sense, but she knows how to play the Insta numbers game 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her pal Alison whose upcoming book Babs had shown/promoted, has shared (on her stories) other books she recommends about motherhood. Not seen Babs’ pamphlet there. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I messaged very on insta, searched my hardest on their website for somewhere to contact via email but couldn't find anything unless it was live a chat.
I have one more payment on something then I'm going to close my account and tell them why 😡

• Heart
Why does she keep everything in plastic boxes just buy a house that fits proper furniture then you wouldn’t have to keep underwear and socks in plastic boxes in the bottom of the wardrobe

• Haha
Why does she keep everything in plastic boxes just buy a house that fits proper furniture then you wouldn’t have to keep underwear and socks in plastic boxes in the bottom of the wardrobe
I think she is desperate for a built-in wardrobe company to #gift her something to help with her storage issues. It winds me up because they can more than afford this kind of thing themselves.

Reactions: 12
She has no other face! Takes Resting witch Face to a whole new level!

Really annoyed that she’s showing off being so excited to go out. Why can’t she use her platform responsibly and encourage people to stay at home? Reiterate that we should only go out for essentials and we should try to go alone?🤬
She showed us the 3 million tampons she already has and I imagine she's got gallons of shampoo so I'm calling unnecessary shopping trip today.....just cus you can dosent mean you should 😉...hope that helps xxx

Reactions: 24
She showed us the 3 million tampons she already has and I imagine she's got gallons of shampoo so I'm calling unnecessary shopping trip today.....just cus you can dosent mean you should 😉...hope that helps xxx
Oh of course it will be unnecessary! And it will probably involve meeting her mum and/or sister! She’s awful 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh of course it will be unnecessary! And it will probably involve meeting her mum and/or sister! She’s awful 🙄
She's absolutely vile....cannot believe I thought she was a bit of a laugh at one point now she just turns my stomach especially wearing the blankie/pyjamas combo....urgh! She stinks in every way 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I think she is desperate for a built-in wardrobe company to #gift her something to help with her storage issues. It winds me up because they can more than afford this kind of thing themselves.
Absolutely! I follow a flooring company in Birmingham who recently shared a post from 2 people on Instagram with fairly large followings asking for free flooring in exchange for advertising. Whilst I wasn’t entirely shocked by the brazenness of the requests, I did think you must be a certain type of person to do this - I don’t think I could be such a beg. The companies response was brilliant, it explained how they didn’t give away free flooring as it’s unfair to paying clients and most importantly they prefer their reviews to be based solely on satisfaction and not because someone got it for free. It has never made me want to use a company so much and when my floors are ready to be changed I will definitely be contacting them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Absolutely! I follow a flooring company in Birmingham who recently shared a post from 2 people on Instagram with fairly large followings asking for free flooring in exchange for advertising. Whilst I wasn’t entirely shocked by the brazenness of the requests, I did think you must be a certain type of person to do this - I don’t think I could be such a beg. The companies response was brilliant, it explained how they didn’t give away free flooring as it’s unfair to paying clients and most importantly they prefer their reviews to be based solely on satisfaction and not because someone got it for free. It has never made me want to use a company so much and when my floors are ready to be changed I will definitely be contacting them.
Oh that company sounds amazing! I feel that this is what other brands should be doing. Building themselves on authenticity rather than freebies in exchange for contrived reviews. We can all see through this facade. I hope that the tide is turning.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.