Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I kid you not. I'm sat in my office waiting for a zoom meeting to start and a Police car just pulled up outside (not uncommon where I work sadly). I did a James Bond stunt away from the window, down the hall, past the water cooler and into the ladies šŸ™ŒšŸ„³āœŒ Think I'm safe,,,,,,, for now šŸ¤£
Time for a quick passport change & identity change, Babs is on to us :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm actually scared she might threaten to smash us round the head with her mugs. She's really intimidating.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm actually scared she might threaten to smash us round the head with her mugs. She's really intimidating.
Sheā€™s all mouth you can just see it in her. Soon as you tell her to duck off sheā€™d be running to tell wet san on you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys I read the legislation and we were wrong -

Offence of sending letters etc. with intent to cause distress or anxiety.
(1)Any person who sends to another personā€”

(a)a letter, electronic communication or article of any description] which conveysā€”

(i)a message which is indecent or grossly offensive;

(ii)a threat; or

(iii)information which is false and known or believed to be false by the sender;

(iiii) querying the price of mugs

WE'RE SORRY BABS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

(a)a letter, electronic communication or article of any description] which conveysā€”

(ii)a threat; or

(iii)information which is false and known or believed to be false by the sender;

WE'RE SORRY BABS!!!
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
You had me for a second there šŸ˜‚ my brains not coping with all the excitement we had yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

(ii)a threat; or

WE'RE SORRY BABS!!!
v) insults their intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t get why in the middle of a pandemic sheā€™d release a ā€œliving my best lifeā€ mug because ehm no one is living their best life? Or even their normal life? So itā€™s a sort of ironic and sarcastic to be selling mugs like that without playing on that irony?? But thatā€™s probs gone over babs head šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I feel like this is way too long and Iā€™m not at my wittiest but thread title - CSI Birmingham: babs is on the case of the elusive IC200 šŸ•µšŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 27

(ii)a threat; or

WE'RE SORRY BABS!!!
I find Emma's roast dinners indecent and grossly offensive, I'm ringing 999.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Actually in all seriousness reading cases of people who have been convicted of "malicious communication" has made me despise her more. The people who get convicted of this are people that start written false rumours about someone having indecent images of children on their computer or threatening violence against someone. You know acts that would actually make a person fear for their lives.

Saying that the price of a mug is extortionate, questioning her story of dropping sanitiser on the supermarket floor or pointing out a fajita ad wasn't made in real time is so far from malicious intent it is laughable.

I have no doubt that influencers get death and violence threats - but what Emma does is actually minimize this as she dilutes it to include genuine questioning when her viewers are presented with a fake and misleading narrative.

Shes scared her house will get messed up? Heres the thing Babs, if you did nothing wrong then you've got nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 20
Just copied and pasted this from her Facebook page.....

Hello! Thanks so much for all your support with the mugs. A lady did query the cost earlier. And I replied politely. I just got back from ANOTHER walk in the park and noticed a few comments encouraging people to "be kind" to other commenters. So I deleted the thread. So not to cause further discussion.

I did mention this last year but a small group of women provide me with day in and day out constant ā€œtrollingā€. Which possibly isnā€™t the right word. A troll tends to pop up, calls you fat and then buggers off. I get that A LOT and sick emojis. Malicious communication is the technical term. This particular ladies name today rang a bell. So I looked at the files we keep for the police and her name was indeed in it.

Over the past few weeks there have been more and more from this group on my FB page. Which I shall monitor like I always do across my social media. I am a tough cookie. This is my job. These are the consequences. People are entitled to hate me, disagree with me and think my mugs are just too much money.

However I am always kind, I am always polite. It was quite hard for me to see ā€œshe needs to practice what she preaches and be kindā€ towards an individual who has done things to harm me and my job I love so much. But of course you donā€™t know what goes on behind closed doors. So you were just being nice as youā€™re good people.

Just a gentle warning more and more comments like this may come. I LOVE our community. I feel like home here. And it feels a bit scary that people might come and try and mess my home up as itā€™s been so safe for me for so long. I love you stuck up for me but I donā€™t want you to feel you have to. This is my house and I can clean everything up. Just sometimes it might take a while as Iā€™m on a walk. Another bloody walk. Hope that all makes sense. Love you lots! Em xxx
After some much needed time off from Emma, I decided to kill a few minutes catching up on her most recent duck up. Though this world might be crazy at the moment, one thing never changes and that is this womanā€™s raging narcissism and disconnection from reality. Am I right in understanding that she sounded more pissed that people were defending the ā€œtrollā€ who popped up on her post? It doesnā€™t even sound like she is that bothered by their comment about the mugs, more so that her sheep were being kind to them? Sheā€™s such a tough cookie but look at how quickly she spirals into a petty schoolgirl who throws a tantrum because her friend was talking to her sworn enemy. I havenā€™t consumed her rubbish is some time but this sounds really unhinged to me. Files for the police?? Are you ok bab?
FC27A58D-370A-4E6C-A5A5-E696AF11BF97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Only just caught up with yesterdayā€™s shenanigans.. WOW šŸ˜Æ A fab read, thanks all šŸ‘ Although I canā€™t believe no one pointed out all she needs the police for is a decent mug shot.

Sorry, Iā€™ll close the door on the way out šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Brummy Mummy #56 thread title suggestion šŸ’”šŸ’”

"Inspector Babette oh, she's on the case and she's gonna smash yer face"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys, I kid you not. I'm sat in my office waiting for a zoom meeting to start and a Police car just pulled up outside (not uncommon where I work sadly). I did a James Bond stunt away from the window, down the hall, past the water cooler and into the ladies šŸ™ŒšŸ„³āœŒ Think I'm safe,,,,,,, for now šŸ¤£
Iā€™ll be there with a printed T-shirt. Free Lady Doodle, chaining myself to the Station, contacting the local rag, sending you in ā€œperiod cakesā€ with nail files so you can saw your way out! Free the IC20

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously KeBabettes....What if she doesnā€™t in fact have a head ache today but is actually attending a top secret meeting at MI5 so they can launch a full scale investigation into the ā€œtrollsā€ who commented that the mug may be expensive?? Iā€™m sure itā€™s at the top of their priority list after all, and her silence today could suggest sheā€™s gone with her folders of evidence......stay safe, be vigilant, watch out for surveillance cars appearing outside your house on stake out!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.