Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely an RE teacher should know if other countries celebrate shrove Tuesday 🤦‍♀️

And aren’t those KIDDOS a bit old for those blind bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s either going out or bubble Claire is coming over. Seems quite likely if Steven is doing the utility and she’s working.

She’s either going out or bubble Claire is coming over. Seems quite likely if Steven is doing the utility and she’s working.
She probably told Stephen she is working today so she doesn't need to help with decorating the cupboard. In her vlog I remember her saying she could even paint it herself because it is such a small room, I didn't believe her for a minute and I don't think she believed herself neither

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched her stories from this morning. Why is she stunned that her kids are still in bed at 7.17 on a Sunday?? Presumably, as the entire world revolves around Emma, if she's awake everyone should be awake!? For someone who is as fundamentally lazy as Emma is, I'm always surprised she's not fully embracing them being older and able to sleep in, or if they are up she could stay in bed while they go and do themselves a bowl of cereal and watch the cartoons she hates! She baffles me beyond belief.

Reactions: 21
To put some perspective on it Babs.
130,000 followers hey
100,000 + Covid deaths
Think about it...

Flouting rules, two holidays one abroad, one in Brighton.
Unnecessary shopping trips for TAT.
Queuing outside Primark the second it opened.
Photo shoots and meeting up with Wet Sandra
Meeting up with friends in different tiers.
130,000 followers who blow smoke up your arse and super inflate your already massive ego.

100,000 + deaths and families grieving for lost loved ones.
No comparison right?

You know I read that post and thought to myself. What has the world come to?

Not just Emma Conway but many influencers.
They think they are invincible. They think the world revolves around them. They can act and do and be as they please with no consequences during a pandemic.

I wonder if half her followers actually follow to take the piss out of her. Silent.

That post reeks of remorse, embarrassment and guilt. Truth juice.

She has lost her way for sure it’s car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 40
To put some perspective on it Babs.
130,000 followers hey
100,000 + Covid deaths
Think about it...

Flouting rules, two holidays one abroad, one in Brighton.
Unnecessary shopping trips for TAT.
Queuing outside Primark the second it opened.
Photo shoots and meeting up with Wet Sandra
Meeting up with friends in different tiers.
130,000 followers who blow smoke up your arse and super inflate your already massive ego.

100,000 + deaths and families grieving for lost loved ones.
No comparison right?

You know I read that post and thought to myself. What has the world come to?

Not just Emma Conway but many influencers.
They think they are invincible. They think the world revolves around them. They can act and do and be as they please with no consequences during a pandemic.

I wonder if half her followers actually follow to take the piss out of her. Silent.

That post reeks of remorse, embarrassment and guilt. Truth juice.

She has lost her way for sure it’s car crash
This needs to be printed and shoved through her letter box.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shouldn't her and dobby be having a valentines date? Not her children! Just seems a bit odd to me.

• Haha
Working today???
Filming another Ad no doubt.
Or as others have said she's off out. Probably taking the kids to Wet Sandra's so that Kenny can fill his hole in peace 🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

Sorry, cheap shot! But I'm delirious after a 12 hour night shift where it was full on.

This ageing hippo has no idea about "work". If she thinks ordering Tat online and filming herself gurning over it is "WORK" then she is never gonna change. She is a bleep! And I never use that word! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I watched the latest insomnia cure YouTube video.

The insincere lisp is out in full force during her intro / outro. Frankly, she seems a little manic - speaking very quickly and at high pitch. Lots of blinking.

The online pound shop has a minimum spend of £30!! She just glossed over this as if it was nothing, but personally I don't think it's very responsible to recommend people go online to buy at least £30 worth of tat they don't need.

She talked about the kids' Valentine's date, which is an absolutely bizarre notion to me. My parents didn't celebrate Valentine's day with us and I didn't celebrate it with my sister. Maybe that makes us a weird family? Food for thought though: do you think she would make her kids have a Valentine's date if they weren't different genders?

She has bought Stephen some sweets and socks for Valentine's Day #romance She thinks he only likes that certain type of sweets because he doesn't and so he can have them in the house without her eating them!

Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons are "handy to have in the house" 🤣 #essentials

She called Lucy "Doodle" and Ethan "Doodz" 🥴

Ethan is doing his homework and Emma reads it aloud - she is such a TERRIBLE actor. Completely overactive eyebrows when she's trying to read his story.

Tingo 🎉 - the decorations for NY were reusable and she now has a box where she is keeping all of her themed decorations so she can keep them to use again.

She is looking for "ways to make everyday life fun and exciting". This includes frosted sprinkles scented hand wash 🤢 Emma - breaking news - sometimes life isn't fun or exciting. Particularly not when we're in a deathly global pandemic. Sometimes life is dull and mundane, and you just have to get through it.

She wheeled out the dusting / polishing content AGAIN.

She wondered why someone would use sandwich bags and not something more "environmentally friendly" 😂🤣 Emma saves one NY banner and now she thinks she's Greta bleeping Thunbab

Her addiction to shopping is getting worse - even during this "haul" 🤢🥴 she said how she had bought them something from the Disney Store for Valentine's 🙄

Basically the whole haul was sweets or stuff to bribe the kids with. I don't particularly judge her for spending her money on whatever she wants, but I do judge her for showing it off like that. It's very vulgar and not at all sensitive.

Hope that helps x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So the kids are fine for a valentines date but they have to ‘divide and conquer’ for all other aspects of life in the tiny house.

Reactions: 30
Is it me but when did Valentine’s become this big holiday? Just like Halloween. When I was young (I’m late 30s) it was celebrated not this massive build up to it and all sorts of crap available to buy in the shops for it. Another American bandwagon that Emma’s flogging to death as she has absolutely nothing else going on in her life. It’s so basic and boring :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
I watched the latest insomnia cure YouTube video.

The insincere lisp is out in full force during her intro / outro. Frankly, she seems a little manic - speaking very quickly and at high pitch. Lots of blinking.

The online pound shop has a minimum spend of £30!! She just glossed over this as if it was nothing, but personally I don't think it's very responsible to recommend people go online to buy at least £30 worth of tat they don't need.

She talked about the kids' Valentine's date, which is an absolutely bizarre notion to me. My parents didn't celebrate Valentine's day with us and I didn't celebrate it with my sister. Maybe that makes us a weird family? Food for thought though: do you think she would make her kids have a Valentine's date if they weren't different genders?

She has bought Stephen some sweets and socks for Valentine's Day #romance She thinks he only likes that certain type of sweets because he doesn't and so he can have them in the house without her eating them!

Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons are "handy to have in the house" 🤣 #essentials

She called Lucy "Doodle" and Ethan "Doodz" 🥴

Ethan is doing his homework and Emma reads it aloud - she is such a TERRIBLE actor. Completely overactive eyebrows when she's trying to read his story.

Tingo 🎉 - the decorations for NY were reusable and she now has a box where she is keeping all of her themed decorations so she can keep them to use again.

She is looking for "ways to make everyday life fun and exciting". This includes frosted sprinkles scented hand wash 🤢 Emma - breaking news - sometimes life isn't fun or exciting. Particularly not when we're in a deathly global pandemic. Sometimes life is dull and mundane, and you just have to get through it.

She wheeled out the dusting / polishing content AGAIN.

She wondered why someone would use sandwich bags and not something more "environmentally friendly" 😂🤣 Emma saves one NY banner and now she thinks she's Greta bleeping Thunbab

Her addiction to shopping is getting worse - even during this "haul" 🤢🥴 she said how she had bought them something from the Disney Store for Valentine's 🙄

Basically the whole haul was sweets or stuff to bribe the kids with. I don't particularly judge her for spending her money on whatever she wants, but I do judge her for showing it off like that. It's very vulgar and not at all sensitive.

Hope that helps x
Greta Thunbab. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does Ethan have to put a monster into his story?
Maybe he should include the slovenly troll who resides in a teeny tiny house and eats little boys for breakfast with cinnamon swirls when they try to write fantastic stories alone

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the kids are fine for a valentines date but they have to ‘divide and conquer’ for all other aspects of life in the tiny house.
I know! I think she has made out they argue badly for her content! They were even cooking together the other day!! I think they probably get on most of the time and have the occasional argument like any other siblings! She contradicts herself so much!

Reactions: 23
Greta Thunbab. - dying here - dying 🤣

🥔

Not to Babfend but when my teen was younger I used to buy a little chocolate heart and card and a make a special tea 🤦🏽‍♀️

But not anymore I think I stopped doing that at age 7.

But yeah, she forces the relationship between Erin and Ethan. To the point where they can’t stand each other. Maybe if she let them be. They’d get on better. You don’t have to live out of each other’s pockets to get on and have a good relationship with your sibling.

• Heart
Christ I watched about 3 minutes of that vlog and nearly died of boredom. Who bloody cares what tit she has bought? How is this interesting? A proper house full of tat that will go to landfill - so environmentally UN-friendly!
As an aside, she is FAR better on the vlog than on Insta. She looks clean and smart and way less manky! Why doesn’t she look like that on insta, instead of unwashed & smelly looking? I kind of get what she is/was trying to achieve (the ‘relatable’ insta mum who’s a bit fat, normal, small house etc etc) but there’s a fine line between that and the skanky bedroom & dancing in PJs stuff on stories. She is so messed up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nice to see her werk involves restorying tik toks and showing what pictures she’s bought for the bathroom (bloody sket I hate the word bog. However that is an apt description of her life not bathroom)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Have I read this right, not watched her latest vlog, she is doing a Valentine's date for her kids? I find that very bizarre and if my mum had tried that with my brother and I, she wouldn't have as she isn't a knob, we would have been having none of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So 0:53 seconds in and she’s lying 🤥
Babnochio strikes again!
She can’t even make eye contact with the audience. I’m no body language expert but she’s as shifty as anything.
Going back in! The things I do for Tattle lol

• Haha
  • Heart
I was just coming on to say do normal people ‘celebrate’ valentines day?! We just get each other a card and maybe have something a bit more fancy for dinner :ROFLMAO:

She wastes so much money on pointless rubbish that adds no value to anyones lives.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.