Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s really annoyed me how she’s just sat back and let all the babettes go off at the woman who dared to say the mugs are a bit expensive on Facebook. She’s a truly horrible person and nothing but a bully.

Also why doesn’t she do a giveaway of one of the mugs for the people who are paying her bills! She clearly has followers who can’t afford to spend £15 on a flipping mug.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Loopybird69

VIP Member
C44BFF89-4CFD-4F6A-ACBB-9F6F1CB476EF.jpeg

oh do fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more. Shame your “family” doesn’t include your husband.

• Heart

Blueroses

It's not even 10am and she's fucked up already, what a day for a shit show! Bet Btech Paul had to stop watching his morning cartoons and quickly finish his coco pops before picking up his little toy phone to call Compulsive Conway "just delete the damn comment you idiot!"

• Haha
BC022917-173A-4A05-87FC-BA15D7E7C771.jpeg

What about your followers that have to work today Emma? She has no clue about the real world. Apparently everyone is either going on a walk or watching the telly today. She makes my blood boil.

• Haha
  • Angry

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Also KeBab,

If you are going to copy and paste words like 'malicious communication' to try to make yourself clever then google the definition first to check you make sense, here is a definition taken from west mids police and exposing your lies, calling you a slob, commenting on your drinking, saying you do too many ads and that your mugs are overpriced do not meet the criteria:
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 19.10.41.png

Secondly you would need to feel targeted because of your race, religion, sexual orientation, gender or disability (actually disability not numb flaps when you remember) so you dont fit that brief either:
Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 19.10.29.png

However it does state clearly on this page that if this is affecting your mental health contact your gp or visit their mental health page so maybe follow the police advice yourself and sort you self out

In future dont use long words if you dont know what you are talking about you loser

Hope this helps

• Heart
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She's deleted it because she can't handle the truth. She doesn't have it hard. Not in the slightest. She isn't having to go to work. She isn't having to witness people dying. She isn't having to stand behind a checkout, scared of everybody she comes into contact with. She isn't working with very young children in a nursery or standing in front of a classroom of children. She isn't working in a care home, or driving people around on a train or bus. She isn't walking through a train collecting tickets and she isn't delivering post. She is sat at home, in her dressing gown, watching Netflix and barely engaging with her children unless it can be used as Instagram content. I don't know how she can say she's lonely. There are people in the country who literally have no-one. There are elderly people shielding who can't see their families and single parents with no other adult interaction. There are young kids whose whole futures have been turned upside down because they can't take their exams and can't attend their university lectures but are still having to pay for their accommodation regardless.

But she has it hard. She is the one finding all of this difficult because DLP and Primark are closed. She is lonely despite having her husband and kids at home most of the time. She doesn't have it hard. Yes she can think "well this is a bit shit" like we all do, but I wish she'd just recognise what a privileged position she's in compared with so many others in the country.

100,000 people are dead Babs. 100,000 people. That's roughly 100,000 families who have lost somebody.
☝🏼 All of this. She’s an out and out cunt. I’m sorry but that’s how I feel. I am currently trying to do my job from home self isolating. I’m a front line key worker that can’t be there fully for my team as I’ve been in contact with a positive covid case and guess where they got it that’s right at work. From a patient. She’s petrified as her partner is vulnerable and this moron is moaning about a fucking farm.
Her children are 8 and 10 ffs am I wrong to think they’re a little old for a children’s farm?? Or did mine just grow out of it early?? And why does she have to go to Gloucester?! There’s Hatton country world and Ash End 30 mins from her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who drives that far for a farm? Unless they give you a micro pig when you go and then I’m in.

Her complete ignorance of her own privilege is really beginning to grate on me now.

Lying cow you don’t have school mom friends. And if (that’s a big if) you do aren’t they just your friends? The reason they prob thought you’d be on board with kids is because as you keep ramming down our throat you were a teacher. You should be able to do this shit better than any of us especially since you don’t have a proper job

• Heart

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
Imagine this morning in the Conway household.
Screaming at pus to lay on top of her, stroke her face and make her a hot cock. Whilst Erin writes notes on how amazing she is and Ethan is on the phone to btec Paul asking how to calm mummy down.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Yes she has. Obviously she knows she is lying and doesn't want people flocking to her page or vlogs to discover the truth and call her out.
My god she is a car crash isn't she!
All that time she spent writing an inspirational quote about how great Feb was going to be and Day 1 she fucks it up 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

This is the woman who lied about having her tampon inserted by her husband the minute it was brought up and she was called out on it, even though she has said it herself in both her stories and her vlogs 😂. She is a compulsive liar.
Compulsive liar, Compulsive eater, Compulsive drinker, Compulsive shopper,,,,, see a pattern anyone???

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh my god! My husband just had to lie on top of me to calm me down 🤣🤣🤣
She has files for the police 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ! WTF. That post doesn't even make any sense!? What is she on about "her home isn't safe"? Was the person not just questioning the price of her Tat Mugs for Mugs? What am I missing here! Jeez, I need a lie down 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Emma genuinely believed COVID was over last summer I think. Her life resumed much normality with holidays, palming the kids off on their grandparents and going shopping etc. Emma was genuinely surprised COVID hadn't gone and tiers were introduced, she was then genuinely surprised in the November lockdown where her beloved Primark shut again. She then was SHOCK at Christmas when Boris changed the rules (because COVID still hadn't gone) but she decided her family having a normal Christmas was more important than the health of people, or the people who couldn't have Christmas at all. She thought come Jan 1st 2021 the world would resume normality, and COVID would be gone, I can't imagine how she felt when the third lockdown was announced. She lives in a world a sane normal person would never understand, and in her world COVID is just a hindrance to her shopping, although it clearly hasn't stopped her going shopping and taking kids with her despite there being absolutely no need. It hasn't stopped her seeing her family. It hasn't stopped her drinking excessively. It hasn't impacted her 'werk'. If she could go to Disney tomorrow I have no doubt in my mind she would get on that plane and go.

• Heart
Never mind the breaches of covid rules boys or that murder you are pursuing. Babs from brummy has just been slated over on fb for selling over priced tat!!! Quick grab your files and pursue that bitch who dared say £15 was too expensive!!!!

I cannot wait for the police to show up and slap the Pandoras on me and take me to strangeways for laughing at her mugs on insta

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm contacting Very!
How can they approve an Ad where she is living her best gifted life 12 hours after a fucking woe is me pity party. I've had enough. Ill also be contacting the ASA

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
I am CREASED 😭💀 why the fuck would the police want to know that someone said your mug was too expensive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my god she's really outdone herself today 🤗

Also, forget what she said about Disney being her home. She now says her home is Facebook. Hope that helps. X

• Haha
  • Heart

Tweacle

Wonder if her local Brummy police are going to travel down south to see me? Or will they send a local Bobby on the beat? Haven’t seen a policeman in the village (apart from the one who lives here and walks his dog!) for about a year so the local FB group will go WILD when they knock on my door! Lockdown entertainment for all 🤣
I should be ok I think. Very close relative is a police person. I just showed them the fb shite. I think they died laughing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Blueroses

Just wanted to check in with the rest of the tattle motley crew this morning and make sure none of you had any late night or dawn raids on your homes with the police dragging you away from your beds and bundling you in a police car?!
I'm safe for now but I'm definitely going to be looking over my shoulder when I take my daughter to school this morning (yes Bab I have an actual proper job). Although my best friend is in the police force so I'm hoping she'll give me a tip off when they're on their way to get me and then I'll consider going on the run.
Stay safe everyone ❤ if you're out on a walk today and see a police car maybe just jump in a bush for safety

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Memmy

VIP Member
She's deleted it because she can't handle the truth. She doesn't have it hard. Not in the slightest. She isn't having to go to work. She isn't having to witness people dying. She isn't having to stand behind a checkout, scared of everybody she comes into contact with. She isn't working with very young children in a nursery or standing in front of a classroom of children. She isn't working in a care home, or driving people around on a train or bus. She isn't walking through a train collecting tickets and she isn't delivering post. She is sat at home, in her dressing gown, watching Netflix and barely engaging with her children unless it can be used as Instagram content. I don't know how she can say she's lonely. There are people in the country who literally have no-one. There are elderly people shielding who can't see their families and single parents with no other adult interaction. There are young kids whose whole futures have been turned upside down because they can't take their exams and can't attend their university lectures but are still having to pay for their accommodation regardless.

But she has it hard. She is the one finding all of this difficult because DLP and Primark are closed. She is lonely despite having her husband and kids at home most of the time. She doesn't have it hard. Yes she can think "well this is a bit shit" like we all do, but I wish she'd just recognise what a privileged position she's in compared with so many others in the country.

100,000 people are dead Babs. 100,000 people. That's roughly 100,000 families who have lost somebody.
Imagine having to delete stuff you disagreed with all the time. How exhausting and pathetic. Egocentric

• Heart
Reactions: 33