Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was made Aware that the images were on said sites and what did she do? She continued to post more pictures of them in their swimsuits. Disgusting
From Lawton's Law website.

Intentions of the accused individual - allegedly share photos of swim wear with 130k people online your honour? And allegedly do nothing when allegedly informed that the images allegedly potentially appear on allegedly inappropriate website?

Category C images
Indecent images not classed within A or B fall within category C – this is the broad definition supplied by the General Sentencing Council.

Category C images could encompass everything from commercially published images to family photographs. In cases involving these images, it is usually the intentions of the accused individual that are cross-examined, as images are not necessarily sexual in nature.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m still waiting for the police to knock. I’m going to have to go to bed soon. Anyone else still waiting?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, guys it’s ok, I’ve spoken to the officer in charge of the case and he said they’ll drop the investigation if we all promise to behave ourselves
FAC072FC-C9E6-425E-8A8D-E773048378A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Babs calling herself a tough cookie? Erm .. we’ve all seen the breakdowns darling.

Shes basically the equivalent of a Rich Tea biscuit after it’s been dunked in tea for 1 second too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does this mean that she pays the designer per mug? Surely she pays for the design, and if she brings it back, it’s already paid for. Surely she’s not foolish enough to have to pay for the design each time she reruns an old batch?!?
There are no bounds to what she is foolish enough to do 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I’ve been watching a lot of Prison Break recently so please can one of us volunteer to get a map of HMP Birmingham tattooed on our body?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope you didn’t take my comment to mean I think all people who use the word Bab are rough and I look down on them, I don’t. I know it’s a term of indearment in the midlands. I just really don’t like it as it reminds me of my Grandad and he was really not a nice man. Sorry if you found my comment offensive.
Thank you and kind of you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was when her and wet Sandra were boxing and posting them. So she was raping the profits then. Cost of mugs have shot up (£2 in less than 2yrs Is a lot) the quality of the mugs has rapidly gone down and the donation from the babettes to the hospital is the same.
I wonder why she doesn’t box them up herself now 🤷‍♀️🤔. Is it due to covid or just laziness on Babs part ?

Reactions: 6
Also I’ve been watching a lot of Prison Break recently so please can one of us volunteer to get a map of HMP Birmingham tattooed on our body?
My husband and I have watched Orange Is The New Black recently so I’m ready for prison life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder why she doesn’t box them up herself now 🤷‍♀️🤔. Is it due to covid or just laziness on Babs part ?
She used to but then it interrupted her tv time too much so she increased the price for her babettes instead. But she is now freeeee to watch more teenage programmes on Netflix so it’s. All. Good. Bab.

Reactions: 16
Reminds me of the scene in Home Alone where the mum rings the police and the officers are just passing her back and forth.... "hyper on line 2" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does this mean that she pays the designer per mug? Surely she pays for the design, and if she brings it back, it’s already paid for. Surely she’s not foolish enough to have to pay for the design each time she reruns an old batch?!?
she probably brought back the exact same design specifically to avoid having to pay the designer for a new valentine's design - that way, she can claim that she has to pay the designer, when in reality, she already paid for it, but has avoided reducing the price of the mugs - and actually increased it! - in order to pocket the extra profit to fund a tat haul.

that said, these "new" designs feature a slightly larger image than the original ones, and even with ste's extensive knowledge of excel, i very much doubt babs has any idea how to increase the size of a design without reducing the quality of the image, so she might have had to rope the designer in for a bit of help. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she’s raised £200 through the sale of her mugs today for Birmingham Children’s Hospital, wow just wow. I don’t believe her when she says she makes hardly anything, it’s hardly worth the hard work she’s put in from her pit.

Reactions: 19
I am a born and bred Brummy, none of my friends or family say “Bab”. I associate it with the Black Country, that might just be me though
Born and bred Brummie here too 🙋🏻‍♀️ I, nor my immediate family ever use or say bab. Dare I say, the more common side of my family do, just makes me cringe - I hate being called it.

Reactions: 13
Oh, you IC20 sure do make me laugh 🤣
I've just read 15 pages after the baby wouldn't settle in her bed and I must say, it's made my day already and it's not even 7am!
Born and bred brummie (not brummy) here and I only say bab when I put on a fake black country accent 🤷‍♀️
The police tit is hilarious. What an absolute muppet.

Reactions: 21
This puffer jacket has got me suspicious, lifewithivycoco has shared the same jacket that babs has done on the same day but it’s done as an ad 🤔 babs wasn’t.
And if she loved inpolife as much as she says in that post she should take notes on body confidence and how it’s done right!

Reactions: 12
It would be lovely to think it's because she's being responsible and making sure they are sent from a covid secure environment, but we all know that its because she tried it and it seemed a bit too much like actual work, she even roped in Wet San in the end and it was STILL too much!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
This puffer jacket has got me suspicious, lifewithivycoco has shared the same jacket that babs has done on the same day but it’s done as an ad 🤔 babs wasn’t.
And if she loved inpolife as much as she says in that post she should take notes on body confidence and how it’s done right!
I posted exactly the same thing (but with insomnia I posted it on the Being robbo 3 thread) if it’s not an ad from babs that shows how much brands step away from her. She was their ambassador opening stores and dressing dummies just over a year ago. I’d say how the mighty have fallen however I’m more inclined to believe they saw the real babs and wanted to distance themselves from her as much as possible

Reactions: 15
BFDE2ECE-6471-4D4F-8310-ABEF0D3ECF05.jpeg

Or maybe its because you made a COMPLETE tit of yourself yesterday bab? Started with lies on DMC’s post and slid into the pit of despair with the reference to the police file in order to drum up some sympathy from the gullible babettes on Facebook. Take an ibuprofen and treat yourself to a duvet day. You don’t have any actual work to do, anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.