Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Arts & Crafts House 😳
Steeped in history 🤦‍♀️🙄
Emma, remember when you had a meltdown cos allegedly people shared where you live????
Maybe shut your big fat gob if you don't want people to figure it out! Twat

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Imagine having to juggle your life to back track and cover up your lies, and what's worse it is to a large number of people you've never met. Sounds like a lot of effort for nothing in return apart from stress and sleepless nights worrying if you'll get caught. But Babs is thick skinned, she'll do what she wants, it is a concept she finds most sexual.

Plus why is she hot cocking her leg to have a piss up the wall, could she not have gone before she left the house
What’s happened to her Top Shop boots? Has she returned them to the Orthopaedic Hospital? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Loopybird69

VIP Member
As well as agreeing with with comments about home schooling - as a teacher surely she’s capable of sharing tips on how to get kids to the table and engaged? - I am stunned at her sheer lack of acknowledgment that Brum is the highest area for infections - I know now highest per 100K - why is she not engaging with her local “fans” on this? You know reminding people of the basics, sharing hand washing stuff, anything?! Amazing.
One of the hospitals in keBabbas local foundation trust ICU is running at 200% capacity. Another opened up its 3rd “pop up” icu in the hospital on Thursday evening and icu level 3 nursing is currently 1:3/4 (level 3 care should be 1:1) instead of being jolly and twattish she could use her platform for good. It’s clear that she has a lot of midlanders follow her she could remind them about the basics, the guidance. But she doesn’t.
Brum is not far from announcing a major emergency like London. I’m not blaming her but she did nothing to help in the run up to the T4/L3 announcement and is doing nothing to remind people that staying home saves lives. That is literally her “job” to influence so fucking influence for the good of the area not just to line your own pockets you twat

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Good Egg

VIP Member
View attachment 383695
She’s banned minecraft rather than do some actual parenting and teach her children to navigate through and resolve their differences. She is such a terrible parent. Rather than rearranging her Disney books, she needs to buy and read some parenting books and learn about how to teach her children vital life skills. Banning something teaches them nothing.
So during a pandemic, where are kids are sacrificing so much, (normality of school, friends, after school clubs and extra curricular activities) SHE has decided to BAN minecraft? Probably because it interferes with her trash TV watching more like!!!
Those poor kids.

You know, I hate Fortnite lol BUT I’m allowing it because it’s a way to let off steam, able to chat with mates because we can’t see anyone. The only rule is schoolwork HAS to be finished for the day. Which it has been consistently since schools closed.

bsw123

VIP Member
Is anyone else fucking SICK of hearing her talk about 90s boy bands? We’re going to hear the same 5 stories Again tomorrow Shes told a million times before.

Also emma, coming from a fellow BSB fan..

PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT “THE CALL” BY THE BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She commented on her YouTube video about the lack of food. They buy as they eat? Really great during a pandemic, so I’m assuming she or Ste is out shopping daily? Haven’t watched the vlog, don’t want to give her views View attachment 387055
for someone who clearly goes food shopping on a regular - if not daily - basis, i'd love to hear why she's stockpiling milk in the midst of a pandemic. 16 litres of milk?! really?! or is it excess milk that she bought specifically to conceal the fact that she actually eats her cereal like this:

View attachment 387504

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I know a lot of people don't like Rosie Ramsey so I'm not here to derail about that...... but I just thought it interesting that she is only 5 days post giving birth, has a 5 year old to home school and has just done a lovely set of stories which really made me fell warm inside so I'm sure people with younger kids than mine must feel the same.
This Emma. This is how you positively engage with people during times of crisis.

• Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Ahhh the history of the house, typical Birmingham bathroom on the ground floor, rotting wood windows covered in condensation, the 80s mug cupboard, space for the horse and cart, priest hole in the attic now renamed the Christmas cupboard...
I’m led to believe that Edward, Prince of Wales, stayed there, whilst on a visit to Birmingham. He slept in ‘The Royal Shoe Cupboard’ 🤨 & drank COCKtails by the fridge with Wallis Simpson, doncha know! 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
She's SO childish and petty! And so aggressive. Choosing to spend her solo time being angry at her children for not being awake! What difference does it make since she's still getting her time and she admits she gets up early anyway. I really can't understand why she'd be so angry. She's awful, those poor children.

20210110_104157.jpg
20210110_104222.jpg
20210110_104250.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Clearly Walt’s biography is too challenging for her: lots of pages & small type.
Go online at The Works bab - I’m sure they have some of those cardboard Disney books there. You know, ‘Lift The Flap’ type. Far more up your street.
Hope that helps 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
No wonder she's got constipation face with that beige diet
Excuse you, how insensitive, I think you'll find Emma has IBS due to her ANXIETY about the PANDEMIC and HOMESCHOOLING and absolutely not because she's one Jus Rol and strawberry away from getting scurvy 😤

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Wtf is that pity me post about, it’s not about her being lonely or her over sharing with with shop assistants. Someone has clearly told her that her stories make no sense and are confusing the babettes. We know the real reason her stories make no sense it’s..Because👏🏼She👏🏼Is👏🏼Reading👏🏼Here👏🏼And👏🏼Attempting👏🏼To👏🏼Get👏🏼One👏🏼Over👏🏼The👏🏼IC200

• Heart
  • Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
As a single mother who is now on furlough and family miles from me... I’m not one bit lonely, making the most of the time, interacting with homeschooling, baking, organising, decluttering etc etc so I’m keeping busy in a situation that can be isolating. Now the issue I have is Emma has two children and a partner at home. Yes you can miss people but you have a family unit that should help you through surely?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Shouldn’t yesterday’s ‘cleaning’ vlog have been marked AD as it featured the product she’s being paid to advertise?

• Haha
  • Wow
And she tagged Sarah Jessica Parker in the post as if she's going to comment.

Maybe in the new series Carrie will ditch her designer dresses and Jimmy choos for some shitty old stinky pleather leggins and Nikes à la Kebab. And of course the headband.

Kebab is a style icon, don't you know.

Maybe Carrie will be a youtuber now rather than writer vlogging from her pit of doom while Mr Big sleeps in another room.

• Haha
  • Heart