Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should not be going for a gander around the shops and certainly shouldn’t be going with anyone. People should only shop for essentials and should go alone if at all possible. I too went to the supermarket this morning as I was working all week in school last week and it was packed full of families and friends out on a jolly. I know we’re judging her but come off it I bet we’re right. Stay the duck home unless it’s exercise or essential and stop dragging everyone round with you! You’re exposing people like me who are already exposed too much! 😤😡🤬🥵
There is no way she is that dressed up just for a walk! She is either meeting Wet San under the "can meet with one other person outdoors" thing, or she's off shopping for shite.

Reactions: 13
I'm convinced that Rightmove did not pay her for this!?
It is not an Ad for Rightmove! (Yes I watched although I said I wouldn't)
Its an excuse for her to overly and falsely justify how happy they are in the dolls house!
I reckon she contacted them asking them if she could be sponsored by them in return for them removing the dolls house off the net.
I'll say it again,,,,,, thats not an Ad - that is her saying "go and check out Rightmove" 🙄
They probably only agreed to shut her up!!
I’m not sure if Rightmove will completely remove your house, sale price etc.. but they will remove the floor plan and photos. At one point there were a lot of burglaries in our area and I felt uneasy knowing the floor plan to our house was on there so I contacted them and they offered to remove it.

Reactions: 14
She is happy in the house, really happy, so very very happy. Did you know she is happy?
Happy, happy, happy!

Apart from the bedrooms being closer she gives no reason as to why she likes this house and why it is better.

She also expects to turn the top room into an office for her and PUs, a spare room for guests to stay and a space for the kids to hang out with their mates. Good luck with that, it isn’t that big a space and all that crap will need stored somewhere.
In the old house they had a huge garden office and a ‘spare front room’- the perfect place for teenagers and just change the sofa to a bed settee and you could convert it to a spare room.
Totally agree! Plus I can’t see any way she can expand this house! I can’t see what is so special about it!

Reactions: 8
First story - "I've got nowhere to go or nothing to do so I'm going to curl my hair"
Next story - Done up like a dogs dinner, with coat, shoes and bag on, clearly on her way out.
Are these morons who follow her really THAT stupid?

• Angry
Reactions: 30
The people commenting on all of her stuff saying *Kweeen or queen” need to have a good word with themselves. How pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if Rightmove will completely remove your house, sale price etc.. but they will remove the floor plan and photos. At one point there were a lot of burglaries in our area and I felt uneasy knowing the floor plan to our house was on there so I contacted them and they offered to remove it.

As soon as we started talking about her previous house & how easy it was to find it disappeared off Rightmove/ Zoopla etc & so did her recent home .

Reactions: 9
Oh right so when she was having her ‘nostalgic’ moment the other day looking through old photos & videos it was actually for ‘werk’ 🙄
Does Rightmove really need this type of advert?? Another one gone way down in my estimation...

Reactions: 13
It’s still on there photos and all under sold house prices. Just not updated the date and price of last sale yet which takes a few months normally.

So her and her girl did their hair and we are to believe it’s just for a walk with a hand bag. Why does she need a hand bag to go for a walk from her house??
She is vile and I hope someone sees her or they get stopped by the police and asked what the hell their doing

Reactions: 17
And she’s back in her pyjamas before 1pm. Seriously, who gets dressed up/make up on to then be a slob before this time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Do we think she’ll mention the BBC are offering hours of lessons on BBC1 and BBC2 this week. Including Horrible Histories, ya know, that programme her sister has worked on, is in the credits of and was a part of their BAFTA win?

Or Brummynannysan. Will she mention how proud she is of her daughter and the small part she’s played in helping children learn at home now

Her ‘mood board’ is so utterly uninspiring.
She wants more mugs, a cosy house, seaside and country strolls, to visit Disney and see the world.....which will probably be Disney around the world!

Why more mugs, how many do you really need? She wants a cosy house, well she has that as the Dolls House has to be cosy as it’s tiny, she has been to Disney and seems to only do that for content. She couldn’t be arsed to go for walks when we were allowed!

Her life is so empty and shallow.

A mood board for me is about really reflecting on your life and looking at changes and improvements, this will never happen as she is so busy convincing herself that she is happy, happy, happy!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It is so obvious she hates parenting. Her kids, in the main, seem like a inconvenience to her (unless she is using them to flog stuff and make money). She would have been better off not having kids. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that choice, live her life as selfishly as she want without having dependents.

I find parenting really hard, mine are teeny (2 and 4 months) and to he honest I've been in tears the last few days wondering what on earth I've done and if this is my life now, it's relentless, especially in a pandemic. Then I remember I'm very lucky to have two healthy children and give my head a wobble!! I love my kids and can't wait until they are old enough for us to sit and watch films, bake, cook and go on outdoor adventures (without taking half the house with us and umpteen bags 🤣).

She hates being a Mum and is so unhappy with her life. Becoming more obvious by the day!!
It does get easier, especially if u like them 😘 (that really does help! 🤣)

Reactions: 6
I don’t get that mood board at all? Why not just use Pinterest? She’s so aggressive & using characteristics of Alexis from Schitt’s Creek. Babs you are no Alexis.

Watched the new video... I think the house would be absolutely perfect for them if they were a minimalistic family. That room upstairs just gives me non stop anxiety

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.