Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single bandwagon Babs has to be there.
Imagine, 40 years from now, everyone she knows her age is going to live in a care home - Babs books herself in one.

5am stories of 83 year old Babs -

"Mooorrrnin' *yawns* ooh, sorry! My dentures nearly fell out what am I like *gurns* hope you're all welllllll. I was gonna get up and have a bath today but I've heard there's paid staff here who do that for me so someone's gonna scrub my sweaty back *gurns* think I'm just gonna wait for them to help me and watch season 150 of the real housewives - can't believe that's still going, I still watch, I'm not a regular resident, I'm a cool resident *gurns* they're coming with the tea trolley now so I'll love yas and leave yas and pop a selfie up in my bath with my facepack like I did back in the 20's - remember 2020? Crazy times.. we didn't do anything.. we didn't GO anywhere... Anyway - strange word that did I invent it?! - Anyway - love you all, byeeee *gurns".

👵👵
Her shouting Ste STE!!! You ADORE me Ste doncha Ste...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
QUOTE="Good Egg, post: 3495790, member: 6926"]
Her shouting Ste STE!!! You ADORE me Ste doncha Ste...
[/QUOTE]
She would have to bang on the wall given that if they both go in a care home they will have separate rooms of course! Though he'd probably take his hearing aids out so he wouldn't have to listen to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bleeping fuss she's making about them not being able to sit together at the same table and work 🤬🤬🤬
Imagine her controlling a class of 30 teenagers when she can't even control her own 2 kids!
And. AGAIN. Talking about Ethan while he's there. It rages me!
I'm not an expert in Children but I know enough to see that the noises he's making in the background are so she knows he's present and to stop her talking about him. The way he runs in and the look on his face is one of concern and apprehension. She's vile to that boy. All for a bit of bleeping engagement from a load of dickheads!
i'm genuinely interested as to how she, single-handedly, controlled a class of 30+ teenagers - especially teaching RE, which in my experience was the subject kids messed around in the most, legit half the kids in my class would climb out the window onto the playing field whilst our RE teacher, who very much struggled to control our class, had her back turned - yet can't manage to control her own two children when they work in the same room together. is she really trying to convince us that her class of teenagers were so well-behaved that she didn't have to use her "divide and conquer" technique, because there was no fighting or teasing or bullying or banter?she was such a shining example of the perfect teacher that they all sat in silence, transfixed and absorbing her knowledge?

babs, if your own two children are harder to deal with than a class of teenagers, you might wanna look at your lack of parenting skills and see where you're going wrong. y'know, like constantly ignoring them whilst you film yourself or watch netflix, pitting them against each other by consistently favouring the golden child - note how she included erin's birthday and all the prep in one of her pre-christmas vlogs, but ethan's doesn't even get a mention because home tours and plants take priority - and plastering their lives all over SM. imagine actually using your ex-teacher status to dole out advice, when you can't even get your own kids to work at the same table! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is with the OBSESSION for sweaty dressing gowns, fleece pjs and manky blankets why don’t they just turn the heating on? It really really irritates me and I don’t even live in their hobbit hole....obviously 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What is with the OBSESSION for sweaty dressing gowns, fleece pjs and manky blankets why don’t they just turn the heating on? It really really irritates me and I don’t even live in their hobbit hole....obviously 🤷‍♀️
I always think this when she shares the pics of her and Kenny in the manky blankys watching tele. My husband would never sit in a blanket. But then again my husband would never have married that idiot so 🤷‍♀️ ya know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i'm genuinely interested as to how she, single-handedly, controlled a class of 30+ teenagers - especially teaching RE, which in my experience was the subject kids messed around in the most, legit half the kids in my class would climb out the window onto the playing field whilst our RE teacher, who very much struggled to control our class, had her back turned - yet can't manage to control her own two children when they work in the same room together. is she really trying to convince us that her class of teenagers were so well-behaved that she didn't have to use her "divide and conquer" technique, because there was no fighting or teasing or bullying or banter?she was such a shining example of the perfect teacher that they all sat in silence, transfixed and absorbing her knowledge?

babs, if your own two children are harder to deal with than a class of teenagers, you might wanna look at your lack of parenting skills and see where you're going wrong. y'know, like constantly ignoring them whilst you film yourself or watch netflix, pitting them against each other by consistently favouring the golden child - note how she included erin's birthday and all the prep in one of her pre-christmas vlogs, but ethan's doesn't even get a mention because home tours and plants take priority - and plastering their lives all over SM. imagine actually using your ex-teacher status to dole out advice, when you can't even get your own kids to work at the same table! 🤦🏻‍♀️
They were probably all asleep! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She also taught in one of the more deprived parts of the Black Country. The kids can be brutal

Reactions: 15
"Hi followers. I'm struggling to get into the swing of things with homeschooling and the kids are at each others throats, so I'm going to take a couple of week off Instagram so that I can focus on being the best parent I can be while they are at home."

That's what you should be doing Bab.

Also. Your kids could be misbehaving for a number of reason, including, but not limited to...

1) your lack of engagement with them. Put down your phone, turn off the TV and spend quality time with them. Play some board games, snap, do some cooking or baking.

2) Poor diet affects concentration. Do your kids a favour and make an effort to feed them properly. Ideally something that isn't beige or frozen.

3) they have no respect for you because you treat them like an asset of your business and throw things/money/holidays at them to replace real attention

4) What's going on in this country is hard for everyone. Perhaps your kids are struggling settling into a new home, lack of space and the home schooling? Give them a break.

5) They are in fact drunk from the Baileys fumes from your 'hot cock'

Hope that helps x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What are you lying for, Babs? No one has engaged with you on this bc you don't read DMs and there's no option to respond to your stories.

Also, have her bollocks dropped? Her voice is deeper than my husbands this morning.
Proof she has no idea what she is doing or saying. She gets so insecure when she reads tattle, good job she can pretend the Babettes validate her nonsense or else she'd feel a right numpty

What the duck are those Andy pandy suits about?! I will say she looks better in the black one than she does in most thinks but she’ll duck the look up with high tops or those hideous boots from top shop

• Haha
She also taught in one of the more deprived parts of the Black Country. The kids can be brutal
Oh the lessons were probably her sat at the front of the class playing with her stationarrryy and pretending she's not actually on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck are those Andy pandy suits about?! I will say she looks better in the black one than she does in most thinks but she’ll duck the look up with high tops or those hideous boots from top shop
Ffs I have the second one, just because it’s easier to put on a smart jumpsuit for work and tackle the kids in the mornings, but not to lounge about in. Also I am a good 10 years younger than babs 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

Janet street porter on loose women now slagging off influencers......I have a new found liking of Janet now lol.....influencer school.....what a load of old tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Monday - I’ve put on a bra in case the teacher sees me on zoom
Tuesday - my new jumpsuit shows a bit of tit

Why would you bother worrying about what you look like on school zoom when any of the teachers, TAs, lunch staff, office staff, parents, volunteers, neighbours etc etc can Google your name and see you label your boobs Phil and Grant 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She doesnt turn around though and show all aspects? How are the babettes to know if its tight on arse or makes it look like a saggy bin bag? Or across stomach, she twangs at something that sounds horrendously tight but doesnt show the side view of her gut 🤔🤔 surprised she didnt lift her legs to show fanny tightness. I sincerely apologise for any future fanny jumpsuit posts 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Monday - I’ve put on a bra in case the teacher sees me on zoom
Tuesday - my new jumpsuit shows a bit of tit

Why would you bother worrying about what you look like on school zoom when any of the teachers, TAs, lunch staff, office staff, parents, volunteers, neighbours etc etc can Google your name and see you label your boobs Phil and Grant 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm expecting her to jump on the slinky lounge wear and crop top band wagon. Show the teachers some tit, vpl, cellulite...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
size 18. definitely a size 18. she's clearly trying to prove to tattle, who have speculated about her rapid weight gain, that she still fits into a size 18, because super body confident emma could never admit to actually wearing a size 20. or a size 22.

if she's truly a size 18 now, then she definitely wasn't before. OR she is specifically buying from brands which using vanity sizing to size their clothes - ie labelling a size 22 as a size 18 because people will revel in the fact that they fit into a smaller size. but surely, emma KWEEN of body confidence, does not need a size to define her?! ! she sure as hell isn't body confident if she has to repeatedly remind everyone, and reassure herself, that she is absolutely, definitely a size 18, AND DEFINITELY NO BIGGER. if she was that confident about her body, surely the number on her clothing labels wouldn't define her?

she seems to have latched onto "size 18" as a bigger, but acceptable, clothing size and uses it as a way to leap on the body confidence bandwagon, because she's in a slightly bigger body - very slightly, because the national average is a size 16! - and use it to justify scoffing beige food an chocolate so she remains "relatable", yet cannot seem to comprehend the idea of being even marginally larger. bullshit are literally ALL her clothes a size 18. it's a well-known fact that clothes sizes vary in every shop, so if you're literally hashtagging every single item of clothing as #size18 it's a very clear giveaway that you're lying. babnocchio strikes again! 🤥

Reactions: 14
“Shows a bit of tit” no one wants to see your sagging rack 🙄
For a former teaching professional she’s really eloquently spoken 🤦🏼‍♀️

More affiliated links to fleece the sheep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.