Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't wish to be a twit about a kid, but I thought Erin was supposed to be able to dance?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And today on 'Things That Never Happened"...

bleeping bunch of saddos making up twit stories thinking that Emma will actually befriend them. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She’s on tik tok trying to find fun things for the kids to do, yeah right! What she truly means is she’s on tik tok looking for more crap content.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s on tik tok trying to find fun things for the kids to do, yeah right! What she truly means is she’s on tik tok looking for more crap content.
Trying to become a viral sensation. I mean, we all know how she loves to spread a bit of virus 🤬🤬

And today on 'Things That Never Happened"...

bleeping bunch of saddos making up twit stories thinking that Emma will actually befriend them. 🙄
I actually feel sorry for some of these people. Emma is a vile, careless selfish (albeit crap) business woman who does not give a tit about her followers. They just line her size 18 jumpsuit pockets. These, however, are probably sad, lonely, slightly bored people who thinks she'll actually care!

Reactions: 24
Thought she had it all planned already and was gunna give us ideas?
So confused

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In Babs eyes she’s done nothing wrong. She only sees excellence in herself. A question how do you find activities for kids to do on tikTok and why would you? Isn’t it just stupid dances and stuff and a lot of it is inappropriate content. I won’t let my teen near it.
Also the school provide work and really school should be over by now (we are working between 8:45 and 3 with two breaks) but alas I won’t insult Babs intelligence pmsl.
She is a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think she's a size 18. I think she's had to buy herself lots of new pyjamas to accommodate the weight gain

Reactions: 8
I can't cope with this outfit.

Tingo🎉 on whoever said she'd wear the jumpsuits with high tops 🤣

Also tingo 🥳 for her showing us that not only does she have so much tit to take on a dog walk that she carts that ridiculous handbag every time she goes out, but she has such an over flow of tat she needs to take an additional tote.

Off she goes, to merrily break the rules again!

Oh and the bleeping Charlie Chalk theme tune isn't "vintage", you prize bellend. It's just a theme tune from an old kids' telly programme

View attachment 385685

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That outfit is an assault to the eyes. Nothing matches in style or colour and the clown trousers look absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.