Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop thinking about that tiktok. Her neck and face have merged into one. She doesn't even have a chin anymore. I try not to comment on her appearance but the beige diet is really taking its toll now.

I'm traumatised. It put me off my work and home school all afternoon 🤣🤣
I was instantly reminded of the people in Wall e

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is this the kind of outfit people are wearing in her new neighbourhood? Or did she forget that real people will actually see her because her mind is so consumed with trolling tattle
Lol. Oh, they’ll see her alright (and mutter beneath their breath how the area’s gone downhill)!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone has commented on her latest post that they are glad she is taking home schooling so seriously as so many are falling behind in the states. Now I'm not sure if this lady is serious, as if you are going by that tiktok/reel then Babs certainly isn't taking it seriously, or if the lady is in fact taking the piss out of Babs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The first jumpsuit she showed was actually quite nice. Although dressy. It gave her a waist and unless it was filtered she had a nice figure in it. But the second one is hideous and that’s the one she’s wearing.
Would look 100 x better with normal converse or a pair of Stan smiths than high tops.

Reactions: 18
Babs!!! Watch your daughters face on that reel, it says it all!! She wasn't finding it funny!!

Reactions: 13
size 18. definitely a size 18. she's clearly trying to prove to tattle, who have speculated about her rapid weight gain, that she still fits into a size 18, because super body confident emma could never admit to actually wearing a size 20. or a size 22.

if she's truly a size 18 now, then she definitely wasn't before. OR she is specifically buying from brands which using vanity sizing to size their clothes - ie labelling a size 22 as a size 18 because people will revel in the fact that they fit into a smaller size. but surely, emma KWEEN of body confidence, does not need a size to define her?! ! she sure as hell isn't body confident if she has to repeatedly remind everyone, and reassure herself, that she is absolutely, definitely a size 18, AND DEFINITELY NO BIGGER. if she was that confident about her body, surely the number on her clothing labels wouldn't define her?

she seems to have latched onto "size 18" as a bigger, but acceptable, clothing size and uses it as a way to leap on the body confidence bandwagon, because she's in a slightly bigger body - very slightly, because the national average is a size 16! - and use it to justify scoffing beige food an chocolate so she remains "relatable", yet cannot seem to comprehend the idea of being even marginally larger. bullshit are literally ALL her clothes a size 18. it's a well-known fact that clothes sizes vary in every shop, so if you're literally hashtagging every single item of clothing as #size18 it's a very clear giveaway that you're lying. babnocchio strikes again! 🤥
Yes! Sizes vary wildly! If anyone asked, I'd say I was a 16. But I think only half my wardrobe is 16, the other half is a mix of 14 and 18 where I've sized up or down for fit. No one- bigger or smaller- is the same size in every shop. If she must have a label on herself, #PlusSizeStyle might be more accurate.

Reactions: 14
The first jumpsuit she showed was actually quite nice. Although dressy. It gave her a waist and unless it was filtered she had a nice figure in it. But the second one is hideous and that’s the one she’s wearing.
Would look 100 x better with normal converse or a pair of Stan smiths than high tops.
I agree, I thought the first one was quite flattering and gave her a waist. The second one is horrendous 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'd like to thank KeBab for the public service she is providing-I for one have definately been influenced recently...I am drinking so much more water and eating more veg than I ever have because I really dont want to age like her and have her skin. The other night I was thirsty and went in the kitchen for a coke but, thanks to Kebab, I drank a bottle of water instead...my skin is very grateful

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oooh fab, thanks babs! I’m so excited for your 90’s boy band poll and how The Call by Backstreet Boys is the best song ever. That 90’s classic released in...2001. Can’t even do the bleeping basics 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m really glad drunk Babs is here tonight to explain that the 90’s started after the 80’s and ran till the 00’s. I’d be lost without that tidbit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I agree, I thought the first one was quite flattering and gave her a waist. The second one is horrendous 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is never helpful with her outfit posts though (or any other of her posts) because she doesn’t show it from all angles or mention what the fabric is like. She’s all about the fekkin swipe-up, living her best influencing life/lie.
What the heck was this morning’s post about taking a size L in New Look loungewear but showing Primark. Idiot woman, directing her content at fellow basic idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else bleeping SICK of hearing her talk about 90s boy bands? We’re going to hear the same 5 stories Again tomorrow Shes told a million times before.

Also emma, coming from a fellow BSB fan..

PLEASE SHUT THE duck UP ABOUT “THE CALL” BY THE BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who we fancy????
Well in 1990 Emma, when I was 12, I might have fancied some of them.
But I have a husband now who more than makes up for any of these fantasy crushes. Something you're obviously hugely lacking in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What's so interesting about watching someone sing a 20 year old song to themselves? Seriously, why does she keep doing this? The only explanation is that she finds herself so utterly, irresistibly fascinating. I'd genuinely like her to explain why she thinks this is engaging content.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
It’s not actually going to be 90s boy bands is it? Why has she called it that? Why not Ultimate boy bands, or Old School boy bands, or Our favourite boy bands? She’s just SO crap at what she does it actually beggars belief 🤦🏼‍♀️ And drunk. She’s so drunk with the slurring 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else bleeping SICK of hearing her talk about 90s boy bands? We’re going to hear the same 5 stories Again tomorrow Shes told a million times before.

Also emma, coming from a fellow BSB fan..

PLEASE SHUT THE duck UP ABOUT “THE CALL” BY THE BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!!
Me 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m sick of her stupid boy band obsession 🙄. It will just the same old repetitive tit that she keeps harping on about. About when she met Gary Barlow and when she was in that lift and a boy band got in....then there’ll be a montage of photos of her with them. Oh bore off, Babs, you relentless nauze!! 😴🙄😤

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.