Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha I was always stinking out the staff room with my super noodles or cup’a’soup as my quick lunch of choice 🤣
Now them I cannot stomach at all. Same reason as you and beans 😂😂

Just so I’m clear. They can’t be together to do their school work. But she can lock (I don’t mean actually lock them but shut the doors) in a room for after school clubs. Ok. Right then. KeBabba pick a narrative apart from you’re a disingenuous twit
. View attachment 383902

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha I was always stinking out the staff room with my super noodles or cup’a’soup as my quick lunch of choice 🤣
Ooh I still very rarely fancy a pot noodle, or super noodles! 🤤 my gross lunch of choice! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Ooh I still very rarely fancy a pot noodle, or super noodles! 🤤 my gross lunch of choice! 🤣🤣
We always have a stack of Pot Noodles in a kitchen cupboard as my husband LOVES them and treats himself to a ‘student lunch’ now and then 🤣 However he is also an immense cook and would definitely teach PUS a thing or two about a proper roast!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s annoying me that she keeps wearing that bag cross body when the strap is too short for her to do that.
and It’s a mulberry not a Chloe. She did tag mulberry in it when they’d been to Bicester village.

Reactions: 14
i swear that whole "i loves a sausage!" comment was aimed at tattle mentioning that she didn't make her usual crass "ste's sausage" reference yesterday when she, supposedly, tried a veggie sausage. still waiting for her review on those, but her quietness on the subject obvs either means that she thought they were vile or that she didn't even try one. i imagine that's what ethan had in his brioche.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is a handbag ad one of her dreams for this year

Or she has already bagged (lol) the job, and she's seamlessly (not) integrating her gifted handbag into the day to day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can she not use this time to teach them how to share and play nicely or failing that play in separate spaces like she's made them home school in separate places. I'm starting to understand why she's hitting the bottle, her kids sound like a right handful
exactly this, why isn’t she addressing the issue, assuming there’s nothing wrong with her children then maybe watch a few supernanny episodes and sort your family life out. It can’t be nice having the kids arguing all the time, but they’ll never learn if you just keep separating them.

Reactions: 11
i swear that whole "i loves a sausage!" comment was aimed at tattle mentioning that she didn't make her usual crass "ste's sausage" reference yesterday when she, supposedly, tried a veggie sausage. still waiting for her review on those, but her quietness on the subject obvs either means that she thought they were vile or that she didn't even try one. i imagine that's what ethan had in his brioche.
Absolutely! I'm claiming Tingo on that as I said yesterday's Sausage is probably the first she's had in ages!

Also. I'm sorry, but what?
Full time working, child minding, ironing, king of the roasts Kenny also makes them dinner ANOTHER night of the week now too? What the hell does that lazy toad actually do?

Reactions: 21
Absolutely! I'm claiming Tingo on that as I said yesterday's Sausage is probably the first she's had in ages!

Also. I'm sorry, but what?
Full time working, child minding, ironing, king of the roasts Kenny also makes them dinner ANOTHER night of the week now too? What the hell does that lazy toad actually do?
She gets up at 6 to lightly warm Jus Rol pastries by the heat of a Yankee Candle, what's your point? 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ethan may have wanted to become vegetarian because he doesn't want to eat meat, but he may have hoped that this would introduce more fruit and veg into his live. But no, the beige continues

Reactions: 15
It’s annoying me that she keeps wearing that bag cross body when the strap is too short for her to do that.
and It’s a mulberry not a Chloe. She did tag mulberry in it when they’d been to Bicester village.
Sorry either way you don’t wear it to go on a dog walk

Reactions: 7
UGH FFS. I've just eaten 🤢

That complexion is screaming for you to stuff some vegetables into your piggy face, Babs. Not a bread roll that's like 90% sugar filled with processed meat.

Isn't eating pork cannibalism if you're a pig?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The whole family looks really unhealthy. It’s clear that all they eat is processed food, with a couple of blueberries on the side of the jus rol on a Saturday.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The whole family looks really unhealthy. It’s clear that all they eat is processed food, with a couple of blueberries on the side of the jus rol on a Saturday.
So no doubt tomorrow she will show us all the lovely fruit the kids are having with their lunch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So no doubt tomorrow she will show us all the lovely fruit the kids are having with their lunch 🤣
.........me commenting they must be nigh on getting scurvy yesterday prompted hotdogs today............she’ll bring out more peas.......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.