Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
No Babs, what the Unmumsy Mum is doing with her house is a renovation. They are literally re-doing their house and lived for weeks without a kitchen. They even have a separate account dedicated to the renovation. Having shelves put in and buying some shelves from Next for £400 is not a renovation.

What made me laugh when they were having the flooring put into that living room was that Stephen moved all of the furniture ALONE. So what did she do? Stand and watch whilst bellowing out commands? I know she has hurt her back but she's still capable of gamboling in the living room and lifting her legs up onto the kitchen units. I helped carry a fridge up some stairs whilst pregnant babs so come on, you could have at least lifted the lighter furniture.

Reactions: 26

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
I would totally buy that she was lonely if she had mentioned it before. Rosie Ramsey has posted similar stories in the past and I completely believe her. She lives in the North East (an area that has had some of the harshest restrictions) she has been pregnant throughout the pandemic virtually and has a newborn baby she isn't able to let her family see. So when she says she's lonely I believe her. Babs on the other hand, I'm struggling to feel sympathy for. She states she misses talking to shop assistants when, up until January 5th (so just over a week) she was out and about all the time buying things from shops. Didn't she go out and buy a load of shit for Erin's birthday? She misses her friends yet she's been out with a fair few on walks hasn't she? Didn't she meet up with Taming Twins not that long ago? She can't be missing her mom and dad because we all know she spent christmas with them (hence why there was no christmas vlog and it all went quiet until the new year). Didn't she go to some pamper thing with Erin which would have been ran by an adult?
If she didn't share absolutely every aspect of her life, then perhaps I'd feel a shred of sympathy. It's very telling that when she posts for attention that none of the other influencers comment on or like her posts.

• Heart

Outnumbered

Here's some.of the rooms we've renovated. Literally a pictures of a shelving unit. Watch out grand designs will be knocking her door down.

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Arts & Crafts House 😳
Steeped in history 🤦‍♀️🙄
Emma, remember when you had a meltdown cos allegedly people shared where you live????
Maybe shut your big fat gob if you don't want people to figure it out! Twat
Ahhh the history of the house, typical Birmingham bathroom on the ground floor, rotting wood windows covered in condensation, the 80s mug cupboard, space for the horse and cart, priest hole in the attic now renamed the Christmas cupboard...

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
Ok I know I'm early here but to hell with it 🤣🤣

Next thread title - 🥁🥁🥁

"This is not just shit roast dinner.. this is Em and S shit roast dinner"
Just bumping this as it's nearly time and I adore it and want it to win!

We won't be able to have "shit" in the thread title though so need to think of a replacement. My suggestion would be "beige".

• Haha
  • Heart

Th2020x

I’m living alone and have stuck to the rules to whole way through - no trips to Disney or Brighton here. This week I’ve felt really lonely and really like my life isn’t having an impact on anyone.

but then I checked myself; I have a job that hasn’t been impacted, I bought a house in 2020, I could go visit my mom at the weekend who is my support bubble and there are people out there risking their lives who would love my problems to be their only problems. But I think those thoughts take abit of self awareness.....

• Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Raw chicken stored on top of pizza? 🤢🤢 Top tips from the domestic goddess 🤣 if you want to risk salmonella. Oh salmonella is that a word or did I make it up? Hope that helps 😘

Good job she labelled the yoghurts. I would not have known what was inside the clear plastic container 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Sorry I’m late this morning (Covid/home school/house jobs, in that bloody real world some of us have to live in) but SATC?? Really? I used to love it at uni when I could sort of relate to it, and I say sort of because it’s not real life now, is it? But watching it again a couple of years ago I just thought it was ridiculous and Carrie is bloody awful. I know it was ground breaking in its day but I feel like the movies, esp the second, ruined it all by showing them as spoilt women who are never happy with what they have.
What am I saying?? Clearly Babs can relate to being a spoilt woman who is never happy 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Well she’s got so much bloody money, she probably uses if for dog poo instead of plastic bags 🙄
I’ve never taken a handbag on a dog walk in my life everything just gets shoved in my pockets (keys/pop bags/phone) and I certainly wouldn’t be taking a chloe bag on a dog walk

So as well as king of the roast he’s now king of the dawg too......fuck me bet gordon Ramsey’s shitting bricks 😂😂😂😂😂
They’re gonna be tinned hot dogs aren’t they 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
A woe is me pity party the night before an Ad probably paying her a couple of thousand pounds! This is a new low even for her!!!!
What a vile, money grabbing, insincere, lying brat!

• Angry
  • Heart

powderpower

Chatty Member
Right this divide and conquer thing is doing my head in. I have 4 kids and they don't always get along but when their doing school work its their own work. They don't have to work together just in the same space. How badly behaved are her children and why isn't she doing anything about it? Thats not parenting stopping them using Minecraft as they argue having to divide them because they argue having to get up at 6 with them as they can't be trusted. She needs to take a long hard look at where the hell she is going so wrong with those kids

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Whatsername

Chatty Member
The lack of fresh veg and fruit in that fridge! We’re a family of four adults (although our oldest son has moved in with his girlfriend for the duration of lockdown) and are by no means the healthiest eaters - we love our biscuits, chocolate and crisps - but I’ve had our Tesco delivery this week and one crate was just fruit and veg, and that’s the weekly norm. The salad drawer in the fridge is rammed, there’s also a bag of posh peppers on a shelf in there, the fruit bowl is full and there’s more fruit and veg in the utility room which will be moved into the fridge and onto the fruit bowl when there’s space.

Of course though, if they’re buying food and eating it straight away they’re obviously shopping daily and the thick selfish fuckers are ignoring the stay at home warning and adding to the problem. AGAIN.

arrenshaw

And so she’s already planning 2 Disney trips, seaside holiday and...New York? Just for this year. Fuck off babs.

• Angry
  • Sad

chipstick

VIP Member
What the living day lights is that 🤢🙄🤢🤮🤢
They eat the exact same roast chicken dinner every single Sunday. And it looks so bland. Especially Emma's with no gravy - it looks like a toddler's dinner.

Why does she say things like "for da win"? Nobody uses those phrases any more, no young people, no older people, nobody. It makes me physically cringe to see it. Who is she trying to appeal to?!

• Haha
  • Heart

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
Encouraging her followers to move house during the most dangerous time in this pandemic? Could this ad not have been rescheduled. What part of STAY AT HOME makes her think "I'll advertise Rightmove to my followers, best we all get moving". It's so inappropriate and distasteful, and actually downright dangerous. Removal companies shouldn't be working unless extenuating circumstances, they should be furloughed and not subject to the whim of middle class people who are so bored during this pandemic that they move house to give themselves a little project/online content
I see how someone might be influenced to try a new food, visit an attraction etc but if you can be influenced to make a life-changing decision like actually moving house by Emma Conway then you need to have a serious word with yourself.

Booklover

VIP Member
Nice bit of engagement in the pity post just before posting an advert! What a vile, manipulative bitch she is.
All the Babettes thanking her for her content, pouring their heart out to her and sending her their love while all the time this bitch knew what she had planned and that she'd get the numbers up by doing so.
I'm not surprised, but that is a new low, even for her.

• Angry
  • Heart