Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
Werking mum?? Work? Stop referring to this as work, it is not! Its offensive to compare sending an email: ' hi old el passo HQ, just emailing to see if you want to work with me again? After the huge success of my last ad, pointing at peppers and then sitting on the floor wrapped in a blanket do you want me to do any more ads? Love ya lots'
Day done at 6.10am
With a real working mum/parent doing 10 hour shifts out of the house, managing tier 3 in half term with no childcare. She will be the cause of her own demise, she is clueless 😡
Calling it work, or a job does not make it so, she knows its privileged to get paid to advertise and gets opportunities on the back of it, be grateful, be humble but dont call it's A JOB!!!
All of the above! And also when she was like "look guys you can have this lovely house in your dream location if you just work hard" how horrible must that be for people renting in no so nice areas of bham, working all day every day to provide basic needs? Are they not working hard enough then? To say nothing of the privileged life she has had to get there... Not acknowledging how some women are set back by racism, sexism, not being able to be flexible at work etc. I might be going too deep but honestly she has really pissed me off. I have no problem with privilege but let's not pretend hard work got you were you want. Your privilege did.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Good Evening incredibly clever crew. I’ve just watched the house tour blog and here are my thoughts:
  • Babs has a long spiel at the start, talking to camera about how happy and thrilled and excited she is about the new house, but her face tells a different story. She looks so miserable. Smile babs, you’re in your new house! Your 19 year old self dreamed of living in a place like this!
  • Throughout the tour the camera is basically pointed at the floor. It was really uncomfortable to watch, like she doesn’t want us to see much of the walls or the ceilings.
  • There’s a weird downstairs bathroom with a strange corner bath that doesn’t look like you could comfortably sit in it.
  • Stephen is keeping his shoes in a cupboard in the downstairs bathroom. Wtf?
  • They’re putting a smeg fridge freezer in the dining room? Classy.
  • The kitchen seems very impractical for a family. The cupboards are so shallow and can’t fit anything in. Why would that be a kitchen of dreams?
  • Princess Favourite Erin has a huge bedroom which has been set up perfectly and is basically done. Although the poor toot was worried about moving to the new house as her bedroom would be smaller. You’re right babs, it must be hard for her to go from an absolutely ginormous bedroom to just a standard ginormous bedroom.
  • Poor old Ethan has the box room that looks like it’s under some stairs. Good job he loves Harry Potter as he’s basically living Harry’s life.
  • Babs doesn’t care about her kids’ privacy at all, showing inside Erin’s cupboard and inside Ethan’s wardrobe. She did tell us that Erin’s wardrobe had her clothes in...phew that mystery has been solved.
  • There are no wardrobes in their bedroom as ‘Stephen only has so much time to make things’. Can Babs not put a couple of flat packs together? Must be another effect of her bad back...no more flat pack? You relax babs, put your feet up and watch another real housewives, don’t worry about PUS with his full time job, he can fit another flat pack in before he sleeps in the Harry Potter room of doom.
  • There are no ceiling slants in babs’ bedroom as they’re not great for Stephen as he’s so tall. I’m not sure why she’s worried about that as he won’t be sleeping in there.
  • There’s a tiny upstairs bathroom that is more the size of an en-suite. That’s their family bathroom? Where will we hear the shrieks of ‘bath bomb bath bomb’? Shower bomb doesn’t have quite the same ring.
  • Babs can’t walk up the stairs from the first floor to the second floor without being out of breath. Seems that whole couch to 5k was a lie.
  • They’re storing their coats on the top floor. That’s handy for when you need to leave the house. Run up two flights, put your coat on, and run back down. At least babs will get a bit fitter anyway.
  • The only actual storage in the house is in the office on the top floor, which babs has said will be ‘Disney storage’. Of course, that’s the priority.
  • She’s setting herself a task a week to show on youtube. One week it might be new carpet, one week it might be sorting the Christmas cupboard. Sounds frantic bab, make sure you manage to find time to relax in between.
  • In summary: There’s no storage, a lot of the rooms seem more badly set up than the previous house (e.g. babs can’t have her dressing table in the bedroom as there’s no space), and I’m wondering why they bought it. Was it purely for the location? I’m not mentioning where it is, but my suspicions are that it’s in quite a sought after area. It seems that she’s sacrificed having a well set up house that has enough storage and a sensible place to put the fridge freezer, for a location that she can brag about at the school gates. Sums our babs up really.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Loopybird69

VIP Member
The sanctimonious cow. “That half term werking life” stfu oh she makes my blood boil, she doesn’t work, and thinking that sending emails at 6am from her cesspit of arrogance makes her somehow special. I’m up at 5 every sodding day, my laptop goes on as I step out of the shower, and my blackberry doesn’t stop from 6am, I get the kids ready and to school, before I head on one of my sites, my other half is out the door by 6am (another key worker) and if either of us gets in before 6pm it’s a miracle. I then spend time with my kids and sort dinner, before tidying and going over more work. I’m a manager in the nhs even my days off aren’t actually “off” at the moment and for her to make out she’s some sort of superwoman because of the shit she calls work Boils. My. Piss.
This is a working mothers life, not the shit she tries to portray as hard work.

How would she not know what time it is, her phone (100% believe she has a smart phone) would automatically set itself to the right time, it’s not like when we were kids and had to manually reset clocks,

Her kids seem so badly behaved, probably because they’re not getting the right attention. We all know she turned that camera off three times to shout at those kids
Her children are crying out for her attention. Any reaction is attention. So if they behave badly will know she will acknowledge them even if it is to reprimand them. It’s Learned behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Nadurath

VIP Member
That photo of Stephen looks like the type they show in the news when someone murders their entire family followed by soundbites from friends saying they never thought he was capable of something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Jeez! I bet that huge frickin cactus wishes it could grow legs & run away......
“Flamin’ hell - not that bloody annoying woman again, shrieking & screaming in my hot house, taking another feckin’ photo!
Sometimes think I should have stayed in the Mojave desert.
Move to Birmingham, they said. It’ll be fun, they said......(huge sigh....)”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Good Egg

VIP Member
I can’t cope with her anymore.
Lots of uncertainty at work this evening, lots of tears, fathers of kids who are struggling with money, who may not have a job.
Volumes down. No work.
Been crying cos can’t bear the thought of another lockdown, losing my job, or just being isolated. (I have an anxiety disorder and overthink).
But here she is new curtains, new home, poor Emma will miss her birthday

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

MeeeYOW!

Dear Babs,

Thanks for taking note of my comment about the hashtags for visually impaired people. Means a lot. A total dream come true.
I have some other issues I wish to raise, keep checking here and you'll receive your next set of instructions, shortly.

Many Thanks

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
“Stephen’s worried about getting my birthday presents” Ffs!! (bangs head off table). That woman is deranged. I don’t think I’ve ever come across somebody who is so self obsessed. Scary stuff.
Well Emma - I’m glad that’s all he’s got to be worried about. Forget C19, job losses, etc etc. let’s make it all about you 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Angry

chipstick

VIP Member
Well Lads, I had to go away for a while as I was doing a job for somebody close to Babs and didn't want to risk not getting paid for the job but now the job is done and paid for so I'm back and ready to tattle.

She's moved into a tiny house. Is it as tiny as a dollshouse?
This is an actual photo of Emma's tiny house. They got it from a car boot sale because it was all they could afford on Emma's meagre salary 🎻😞
2f63a22d7bea793704afd09a3199d4f5.jpg

• Haha

Shrop

Been a viewer of both here and her instagram account for a while but felt compelled to register after watching the "Ghostbuster" post. That poor little lad. He started off all animated, bless him, until he was aggressively dragged back into shot by the back of the head. He looked so limp and disoriented after that. All the while, his mother is prancing around oblivious to this with the most awful self congratulatory smirk on her face. So disturbing to watch and I think would have been even more so if the little mite's face was visible.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Guys, do you not realise that's probably the reason Boris has said this lockdown can end on Dec 2nd,,,,, so that "Kween Babatha Conway - The biggest cunt in Birmingham" can celebrate her Birthday properly because unlike EVERYONE else in the world, she's special and deserves to have a proper Birthday 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

#Ad

House is lacking. Watching crap: not unpacking. Is a Fat codger and a veg dodger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
She hasn’t unpacked boxes or made all the furniture up. She has put up the hot chocolate station and taken photos of it though!
Right? I meant to say this earlier. I was always taught that when you move house, you get your beds made up and ready first so that at least you have somewhere to sleep even if everything else is still in boxes. I see that she managed to unpack all of her plants and mugs for the Gram though, the shallow, thick bint.

PS - isn't the "tiered tray" a bloody cake stand??

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Little tribute to Babs.. Enjoy! 😘

"Fraud like me" (sung like "friend like me" from Aladdin)

🎵🎶Well Babatha Conway has some 40 tales
From the stinking pit of doom
Yes I've moved - it's true
So fill your boots
Settle down and listen clooose

I don't have a favourite child - oh no!
I love them both so equally
"My girl, the boy" what's the difference y'all
You ain't never met a fraud like me!

Stephen he adores me, treats me like a kween
But to him, I can only be mean (yass)
Lock him the box room
While I slob around and dream
About my crushes as a teen
You aint never met a fraud like me!

(Wa wa wa wa waaa.... Ya ya ya.. yassss kween...) Ha ha!

Can Mrs hinch do this?!
Can Pentland do that?!
Can Gi Fletcher write pamphlets
Full of utter crap??

Can these mums say "acracadabra!" - it's holiday time
Forget the covid, it's all a pack of lies
Much like my blogs, my vlogs cos you see
You ain't never met a fraud, never met a fraud,
You. Ain't. Never. Met. A. Fraud. Like. Meeeeeeee

(Ya ya ya yaaasss kween...)

Ha!

You ain't never met a fraud like me!" 🎶🎵

• Haha
  • Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Take the fucking curtains down yourself and put them in the right place you cock. No ‘mans werk’ involved.
Twat

Sponfused

VIP Member
I guess finding the house is one thing, sharing it is a whole other level. My work colleague found my house online because my neighbours was for sale then showed photos of the neighbours to others so they could imagine what my house looks like. Luckily the could only see the front of my actual hone. I don’t post my life all over the internet and them being able to identify it from my car really pissed me off but it is what it is and my house is nothing like the neighbours. however she will use people sharing the house details they’ve found as “oh my god they’ve put my address online again” not realising she’s given away more than any of us ever could that is why no one will confirm where she is. We all want somewhere to bitch and none of us want to be banned for giving details she will inevitably share

Oh and a ball park figure for houses in that area is £450k- £650k depending on bedrooms etc
Unless she is my neighbour, I could give zero shits where she lives. But I really don’t get why she would be surprised or upset that people work it out. You exploit your privacy so that you can sit on your ass all day watching TV and call it a job. I am so sick of their misplaced outrage at people overstepping all of these invisible boundaries they have set whilst they choose to share their family’s lives indiscriminately. If you want privacy, then maintain it. Simple.

• Heart