Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs its 2020 we've spent more time in lockdown or rule 6 than we have out of it, we've all had a lockdown birthday... welcome aboard

Reactions: 21
The way she wishes her life away, moving onto the next season or holiday is actually quite sad. Here’s my family still enjoying a few last Halloween movies and babs is proclaiming that it’s Christmas. I’m sure it’s only because it makes for good content (debatable). I really hope she doesn’t look back on her life in regret one day, thinking of all of the times she rushed through moments all so she could mix up her content or flog another festive themed piece of tit.

Reactions: 15
I think she’s not as stressed as last time as the kids are in school so she can still watch tv all day!
Her birthday is the day after the lockdown hopefully ends so there is a chance places will be open again, don’t know why she is complaining...

Reactions: 12
I've never followed her but her YouTube videos came up on my suggested. I watched her house tour of the 'old' house it was absolutely disgusting! It looked like a property that a landlord needs to do up before he can put it back on the rental market,to make it liveable! And the cheek of her to be going on about the carpets in the new house (which are all nice enough) when she has a video showing the manky disgusting orange carpets in her house..

Every room looked dirty,cold and unkempt.

Reactions: 11
*sigh*
She only wants birthday presents so she can show off to the gram how much her family love her .

It's all about keeping up with the Jones .

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That look of pure joy when she said the 'kiddos' will continue to go to school. If they were closing the schools too, this mornings news from the flea pit would have been so different.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but has Steve not heard of online shopping? Also, she's acting like she's the first person to ever have a birthday in lockdown. Me and my partner's have birthdays at the start of Jan, we know we'll be in some kind of lockdown then (we're in Scotland so we are lucky shops and even restaurants reopen in our area next week but we know it won't be normal by any means) and presents is the last thing on our minds.

Reactions: 15
Side note. Yesterday we had our own Halloween dinner at home (with two of our friends but still within the rule of 6). We ate lots of beige food, lots of chocolate, crackers and cheese etc. I’ve got cinnamon rolls for breakfast (don’t worry I’m not sharing a photo of them 😂) and I’m sat looking at them now thinking I just can’t stomach more crap food right now. I feel too full, bloated etc.
How the duck does Emma do this every day?! No wonder she looks like she does, no wonder she’s so pasty, no wonder she gets a dodgy belly.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but has Steve not heard of online shopping? Also, she's acting like she's the first person to ever have a birthday in lockdown. Me and my partner's have birthdays at the start of Jan, we know we'll be in some kind of lockdown then (we're in Scotland so we are lucky shops and even restaurants reopen in our area next week but we know it won't be normal by any means) and presents is the last thing on our minds.
This ! It’s mine and my partners birthday soon then there’s Christmas, we have told family that as much as it’s lovely they want to buy us presents we would rather them save their money (several are self employed but didn’t qualify for the help) and once c19 is stable and they want to get us something they can but we would rather them put food on the table etc.
Emma is just a selfish twit who thinks of nobody apart from herself and she honestly does my tits in! My sister In law to be lost her job today and she’s terrified about her house and bills etc - grow up Emma and take a bath I can smell you all the way up north !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys, do you not realise that's probably the reason Boris has said this lockdown can end on Dec 2nd,,,,, so that "Kween Babatha Conway - The biggest bleep in Birmingham" can celebrate her Birthday properly because unlike EVERYONE else in the world, she's special and deserves to have a proper Birthday 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
This ! It’s mine and my partners birthday soon then there’s Christmas, we have told family that as much as it’s lovely they want to buy us presents we would rather them save their money (several are self employed but didn’t qualify for the help) and once c19 is stable and they want to get us something they can but we would rather them put food on the table etc.
Emma is just a selfish twit who thinks of nobody apart from herself and she honestly does my tits in! My sister In law to be lost her job today and she’s terrified about her house and bills etc - grow up Emma and take a bath I can smell you all the way up north !
I’m sorry for your sister in law this must be a truly terrible time for them x

Reactions: 8
Fgs Babs, most people have had birthdays in lockdown and tbh its probably harder for young kids and people who live alone than you, who lives your life on the gram.

My birthday is on lockdown eve but that doesn't make much difference as we are in tier 3 anyway. Just that if I wanted to have a meal out I'm gonna have to get booking my table now- I'm not btw, it will probably be nuts! The only thing that affects Babs is she can't do her hauls! Big deal! Need to think of more content ideas and entertainment other than Xmas!

Reactions: 10
Guys, do you not realise that's probably the reason Boris has said this lockdown can end on Dec 2nd,,,,, so that "Kween Babatha Conway - The biggest bleep in Birmingham" can celebrate her Birthday properly because unlike EVERYONE else in the world, she's special and deserves to have a proper Birthday 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬
bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Babs its 2020 we've spent more time in lockdown or rule 6 than we have out of it, we've all had a lockdown birthday... welcome aboard
Yep!! We've all had birthdays and anniversaries etc in lockdown. Its so self indulgent of a grown woman to be worried about her own birthday. I didn't have any presents this year because both myself and my husband were at redundancy risk but hey ho I got over it because I'm not a CHILD!!!!!!!

I can imagine Pusss currently sitting in the Bull Ring car park clutching onto Babs birthday demands I mean list with his slendermans waiting for the shops to open so he can ensure he gets her presents. 🙄

• Haha

You think he'd have a small clue given that Babs sings what's in the fecking box every time she gets a delivery......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband has not got me a present or a card for several years.
Get over it babs

View attachment 295548Did anyone else notice the nicotine stains on her fingers in the ring light story? Either that or she had a curry for tea.
Doesn’t she have Chinese on a Sat night now as triple threat has dancing on Fridays

Shocked we didn’t get a Halloween prawn cracker dance

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve never seen her look more overjoyed than when that lightbulb in her head went off to reveal that the kids will be at school and there’s a good chance that PUSSS maybe working from home all week. Lie ins a plenty, real housewives on a loop and slave ste fetching and carrying and listening to her ‘anxiety woes’. She’s quite literally unbelievably disgusting. As already pointed out by normal people - worries for families health, job losses, house repossessions, isolation anxiety as well as people who will probably struggle again to get groceries cos selfish people like Babs have stockpiled on the toilet roll. I’m sure I speak for us all when I say NO ONE gives a duck about gifts whether it be birthday or Christmas. I cannot take her and her tit ‘lighthearted’ reel of bollocks anymore. You’re not funny Babs you’re a total hole in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.