Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living my best festive life.....that's the best you could come up with for Christmas babs? Least the mugs who buy them can get you that storage for the living room so you can make it a clone of the house you've just moved from.

1603875817166.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I agree that this house seems smaller than the last one. But oh my gosh, those children have SO MUCH crap! Who needs +50 stuffed animals? Go easy on the tat Babs, or soon we'll have to call the fire department to free you from the mountain of tat you're buried under. :oops:

Reactions: 13
Judging by the original 'protected' windows, she must be living in one of two areas if she is still relatively close to the kids school. My bet is she is still in the same area as she lived in before.

Also when she was saying the kitchen shelves have no depth, does she not realise you can move the internal shelves?

Reactions: 3
Very good girls school nearby but nothing for Ethan...no change there then!
Now it all makes sense! Move to a catchment area for a good girls school for erin then once she's in move to a better house (hopefully with a good secondary school for ethan near by)!

What year is erin in? Is it year 5? And ethan is 2 years younger than her so 3/4 years until next house move?

Reactions: 5
I actually prefer her old house. My favourite of her houses is the house she was in before last, I thought that was lovely and very homely but even in the last house it felt like she was trying to go for a more instagram style than one she actually likes.

Reactions: 9
Where’s PUS sleeping? The spare bed in the office? The utility? One of those huge storage boxes? His Beemer? 🤔
Maybe the reason he looks so haggard at the moment is because he’s sharing with Monks again.....🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Given that you read here babs, you've left Ethan's school bag visible (complete with the full school badge) multiple times. And this is why you shouldn't be showing the kids rooms.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Where’s PUS sleeping? The spare bed in the office? The utility? One of those huge storage boxes? His Beemer? 🤔
Maybe the reason he looks so haggard at the moment is because he’s sharing with Monks again.....🤷🏼‍♀️
he's sleeping in the Christmas cupboard or his special shoe cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree that this house seems smaller than the last one. But oh my gosh, those children have SO MUCH crap! Who needs +50 stuffed animals? Go easy on the tat Babs, or soon we'll have to call the fire department to free you from the mountain of tat you're buried under. :oops:
It’s when she said Christmas means more toys. It. Doesn’t. Have. Too you landfill muppet!
most parents (maybe just me because I hate shite) make their children sort out there toys twice yearly anything still in good nick goes to a charity shop, rest binned. However my kids also don’t have over 50 cuddly toys or 6+ storage boxes of stationary

Reactions: 19
Have I missed something...Where do their coats and shoes go? Where is the Christmas tree going to go? Do they have a garage for more storage?

Don't know about you lot but the fact this house is more expensive and smaller makes me think they are putting all their eggs in the triple threat's basket

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do not understand their parenting either. The kids can watch TV so daddy (PUS) has to watch football on his phone elsewhere!? When I was growing up the adults had say what was on the TV and I had to entertain myself.

Reactions: 22
I do not understand their parenting either. The kids can watch TV so daddy (PUS) has to watch football on his phone elsewhere!? When I was growing up the adults had say what was on the TV and I had to entertain myself.
giving up the kid's living room they had in the old house is their biggest error

Reactions: 17
That photo of Stephen looks like the type they show in the news when someone murders their entire family followed by soundbites from friends saying they never thought he was capable of something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How long do you want to bet until the dining room becomes a kids room.

How long do you want to bet until Babs starts despising her kids because she's given up her shoe cupboard, vanity table, shelves of dreams, shower floor of dreams, big bedroom, big bathroom with proper bath etc, for them

Reactions: 19
How long do you want to bet until the dining room becomes a kids room.

How long do you want to bet until Babs starts despising her kids because she's given up her shoe cupboard, vanity table, shelves of dreams, shower floor of dreams, big bedroom, big bathroom with proper bath etc, for them
She’ll have to have her next meltdown in the downstairs bathroom. If she tries to have one in that tiny upstairs bathroom the West Midlands Fire Services may be called upon to extract her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm still laughing about the potato. She even used MILD cheddar on it. Mild cheddar is solidified devil jizz. Couldn't detect any butter on it either so it will have been dry potato. And microwaved potatoes have the texture of wool. Truly vile. Bloody sling a spud in the oven! It's the easiest, least bother thing ever.
Is my family just greedy? My husband would need at least 3 of them. I serve that up for my 3 year old for lunch 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.