Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same age as her and couldn’t give 2 hoots about my birthday. Especially this year. I go along with it cos the kids go on about it.

Reactions: 11
How will Erin become a triple threat if dance class is cancelled 😱
How does a child even know what a triple threat IS??

Emma really is just a British, even trashier, gurning version of American pageant moms isn’t she? Pushing the child for her own gains.

Brummy Mummy #42 All gurning and gut, oh what a sight, she’ll give her new neighbours a terrible fright!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Take the bleeping curtains down yourself and put them in the right place you cock. No ‘mans werk’ involved.
twit

Reactions: 31
Take the bleeping curtains down yourself and put them in the right place you cock. No ‘mans werk’ involved.
twit
Just about to say. Put the curtains up in the rooms yourself you lazy fecking cow. Instead of moaning to the minions that pusss has done it wrong. That man is a cuckold if ever I saw one only she’s more interested in tat than another man
And and bloody iron said curtains before hanging them utter puss woman

didthe boy get new curtains or just the golden child and you babs

Reactions: 14
It wouldn't surprise me if the boy didn't have a window at all, going for the Harry potter aesthetic

Reactions: 15
Put the curtains up yourself you lazy witch. I hope Stephen put them in the wrong room on purpose. He’s trolling you babs!
F9F190B4-5260-4725-8B83-6172F49732AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Put the curtains up yourself you lazy witch. I hope Stephen put them in the wrong room on purpose. He’s trolling you babs!
View attachment 296025
is there no communication in that house? In my house my mum wouldn't just buy curtains without my dad being aware what room they are going in or even having a say in them. Then when they were due to go up they would together put the curtains up. Where was Emma when he was putting them up or where was he when she was buying them? Its not a big house you couldn't just shout up the stairs or down the stairs or shout wherever.. All for engagement

Reactions: 19
So he put those curtains up without her even being near to pass them to him? Lazy cow
Or maybe it’s all made up....

• Haha
is there no communication in that house? In my house my mum wouldn't just buy curtains without my dad being aware what room they are going in or even having a say in them. Then when they were due to go up they would together put the curtains up. Where was Emma when he was putting them up or where was he when she was buying them? Its not a big house you couldn't just shout up the stairs or down the stairs or shout wherever.. All for engagement
Yes to this. You would surely be in the same room passing the curtains up. She may cite bad back as to why she cant do it herself but you wouldn't leave someone to do it on their own or you would at least specify which room by leaving said curtains in the designated room!!

Reactions: 13
Yes to this. You would surely be in the same room passing the curtains up. She may cite bad back as to why she cant do it herself but you wouldn't leave someone to do it on their own or you would at least specify which room by leaving said curtains in the designated room!!
Oh yes her very very very bad back - the reason she can do nothing around the house but roll around making prawn cracker dances!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More lies.
More made up crap content!
As if he's put them up in the wrong room. As if they've not discussed which room they're for 🤬🤬
And Emma, can you please stop calling it Dunelm Mill. They dropped the "Mill" years ago!!!!

Reactions: 17
It’s all lies! Just showing the curtains would be fine Babs, you don’t need a crappy story that everyone knows is complete bollocks to go with it 🙄 At some point you would have discussed the choice of curtains, or brought them home and shown your other half, or said hey here are the curtains for the living room for you to put up. It just wouldn’t happen they’d end up in the wrong room. twit.
I’ve been following her a while and have been on Tattle most of this year, and recently she just can’t seem to stop spouting lies, struggling to keep with them and making herself look like an idiot.

As I said earlier, the next thread could be
Mirror mirror on the wall, is Babs the biggest liar of them all?!?

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be surprised if she took the picture in the living room and made the whole thing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.