Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought PUS made golden girl's bed the other day?
Oh remember babs said there will be posts from earlier, and they won’t necessarily be live so to speak. Never mind that she said it about Ads we’ve just got to give Bab benefit of the doubt (said with heavily sarcasm) Poor Babs, she’s under so much pressure, all this work she has to do, and unpack, and the kids are home for half term. She must be the only one in the country who is experiencing this right now. Poor love. Nothing should get in the way of some good content especially if it exposes more lies, no matter, her sheep will not notice.
NOW FLICK OFF BABS (my AutoCorrect changed duck off to flick off, I left it as flick off because I quite like that!)

Reactions: 18
Interesting lies this morning! So she said she had to stay at a hotel because they couldn’t get the beds up, right (oh and the fake cleaning thing)? But yet her latest post has her daughter on a mattress on the floor. So which is it bab?

and don’t get me started in the delaying emails thing. Apart from the fact 6 o’clock in the morning is not early to be sending emails. We all do it. Anyone who doesn’t know how to delay emails is clearly an idiot. Especially as this is her job you would think she would know how to do it wouldn’t you.
And that’s probably why the dog is on the bed for the first time...it is easy to get on a mattress on the floor...duh babs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Covid is an ideal time to sort your house and not have expectations from kids for days out. 'Sorry kids .... I'd closed because of covid'. Babs get your kids involved behind the scenes of BrummyMummyHq. Ethan can source some orange autumnal houses and interiors from Google image search that you can pretend are your home. Erin can help you locate ALL the felt tips and craf stuff you have bought and then they can colour in some of the empty boxes/ make into stuff whilst you do some tidying/ watch RHONY / talk into your phone/ lie in bed sending emails!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Covid is an ideal time to sort your house and not have expectations from kids for days out. 'Sorry kids .... I'd closed because of covid'. Babs get your kids involved behind the scenes of BrummyMummyHq. Ethan can source some orange autumnal houses and interiors from Google image search that you can pretend are your home. Erin can help you locate ALL the felt tips and craf stuff you have bought and then they can colour in some of the empty boxes/ make into stuff whilst you do some tidying/ watch RHONY / talk into your phone/ lie in bed sending emails!!!

Are you suggesting that her werk is ‘child’s play’ 🤣🤣🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who looks at the time emails were sent ?? I literally open an email read it reply / action it and bam it’s done I don’t care if you send it at 3 am or 11pm... also 6am isn’t that unheard of especially atm with WFH and childcare etc

Reactions: 15
Werking mum?? Work? Stop referring to this as work, it is not! Its offensive to compare sending an email: ' hi old el passo HQ, just emailing to see if you want to work with me again? After the huge success of my last ad, pointing at peppers and then sitting on the floor wrapped in a blanket do you want me to do any more ads? Love ya lots'
Day done at 6.10am
With a real working mum/parent doing 10 hour shifts out of the house, managing tier 3 in half term with no childcare. She will be the cause of her own demise, she is clueless 😡
Calling it work, or a job does not make it so, she knows its privileged to get paid to advertise and gets opportunities on the back of it, be grateful, be humble but dont call it's A JOB!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This woman gets more and more absurd by the day. How she can call what she does 'work' is just ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We’ve had two holidays cancelled for this half term due to cubs and not actually been away except for a few days in the new forest and Weymouth during the summer holidays because of Covid. So it’s not unusual and actually quite sensible to talk about the importance of staying at home and doing homey things like unpacking bedrooms or decorating as you’ve just moved to try and stay safe and help others to stay safe.
I mean I don’t have to explain this my youngest is 14 and one is at uni (which I am worried about as it’s in the midlands) and the other has his own house. But I’ve still said to the 14yr old the most exciting it will get is a trio to town for new shoes and jumpers and a trip to McDonald’s or nandos if she’s lucky!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve woken up today with the most horrendous stomach pains... I’ve got a meeting at 11am. I cannot rearrange.

It’s half term and I cannot cancel. I just have to carry on, put my best lipstick on and get through.

This woman wouldn’t know work, real work if it slapped her around the face!

I’ll be in the office until half seven tonight. I kinda wished I was at home today with the kiddo but needs must. I moved house a year ago and still haven’t organised myself fully. I’ve unpacked but yanno proper organising has gone out the window for now.

She is so privaliged and she still complains? She isn’t a detriment to her followers if that is what they aspire too...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And another thing. Last week, oh I’ve filmed all these packing/moving/new house tour vlogs and today she’s filming the new house tour erm why when you did it last week?!

Reactions: 7
I thought PUS made golden girl's bed the other day?

It's because she now has them at home and will have to deal with them. The last few days, there hasn't been any sign of them at all.....
I did think it was his bed, babs let him have for being a good PUS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know it's bad when even poor little Babettes are catching on...;)
Why make up all these pointless little lies? It doesn't make you look relatable, it makes you look ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
You know it's bad when even poor little Babettes are catching on...;)
Why make up all these pointless little lies? It doesn't make you look relatable, it makes you look ridiculous.
Actually it makes her look more ridiculous if that’s possible.......my nana always said if you have to make stuff up or lie you need a good memory 🤪🤪

Reactions: 18
She's got a bloody cheek slagging off the previous homeowners for "not cleaning" when she left her old house looking like Pete Doherty's squat. That bathroom. :sick: And how bleeping rude anyway? She's slagged off that person on Youtube where people who know them will probably see it, it's not going to take a genius for someone who know the previous homeowner to work out that's their house and Babs is calling them filthy.

I've just had to hate-watch the prawn cracker dance again. I need to bleach my brain as this is living in my head rent free and I don't like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.