Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
It’s driving me mad how she keeps saying her job is weird. Her job is a sham! Weird isn’t the word I’d use to describe getting paid to get an Ocado delivery (instead of your usual supermarket), then choosing to ‘showcase’ jacket spud and beans out of the wonderful range of food they offer! WTAF. How does that promote Ocado?

I shop with Ocado every week and they do great recipes and sell great independent brands etc. I cannot understand why they’re going for the slummy mummy market by using Waynetta Bab for ADs.

Reactions: 27

BonBon27

VIP Member
I also came here to say this! This is just too funny now! Her lies are pointless anyway, but why???? 🤷‍♀️🙄
This is what I was saying at the end of the last thread. I don’t get the point of the lies. And if they are all just for content and being able to say something on Instagram, rather than not post much for a few days, then she really needs to sort out her priorities (as Ron would say for the Harry Potter fans out there!). Unpacking is boring, I’ll give her that, but when you’ve just moved to a new house setting everything up how you want it should be fun and keep you busy. She can easily do it with the kids, or set them up with a film or whatever while she does stuff. And it would make content for organising, arranging, storage etc. She’s so bloody lazy, and full of crap!!

I stand by my thread suggestion from last time;
Mirror mirror on the wall, is Babs the biggest liar of them all?!?

Reactions: 27

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Ha ha I just watched the moving day tour. The bit in the hotel room where she says "can you settle now munchkin" through a clenched jaw then the video cuts then she reappears... She obviously stopped filming to bollock her kids. As if anyone gives a fuck about a bit of background noise? I bet she was worried that her fans wouldn't be able to focus fully on the shit spewing out of her mouth the massive narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pinko

VIP Member
Babs Pitt- you DONT need to send emails at 6am really, do you? You could even save them in drafts and send at a suitable hour if you wanted to (not really a big deal). And also, you aren't tier 3 yet so you have plenty of nice things to do that we cant do where I live, and other parts of the UK.
😒

• Haha

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I caved and watched the vlog (the shame) one point to make that I dont think anyone has said...
The comment about candlewax on the wall in her bedroom (she ran her hand over it as she said it). Candle wax spillage was last year (June?) They redecorated the bedroom over lockdown...did they really just paint over it and not use decorating as an excuse to scrape it off...how lazy!

• Wow
  • Sick

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
I'm still laughing about the potato. She even used MILD cheddar on it. Mild cheddar is solidified devil jizz. Couldn't detect any butter on it either so it will have been dry potato. And microwaved potatoes have the texture of wool. Truly vile. Bloody sling a spud in the oven! It's the easiest, least bother thing ever.

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I reckon this was an impulsive buy - instigated by BM cos she was fed up during lockdown. I’m assuming she paid between 500k & 600k for it. Whatever the area there are plenty of lovely ‘gram’ houses on the market, for the same price &, I would have thought, far more suitable for their needs. As nice as it is that downstairs bathroom would put me off straight away. There’s no room for it upstairs, unless they lose a bit of space on a bedroom. Bet it was on the market for sometime because of that set up. Seems a strange choice to me.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I reckon his hand has got sucked up into that deep, dark, festering void and he’s trying to retrieve it 😳
FFB588FF-89B6-4CE4-A16C-5BBD2048191D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Good Egg

VIP Member
I’ve woken up today with the most horrendous stomach pains... I’ve got a meeting at 11am. I cannot rearrange.

It’s half term and I cannot cancel. I just have to carry on, put my best lipstick on and get through.

This woman wouldn’t know work, real work if it slapped her around the face!

I’ll be in the office until half seven tonight. I kinda wished I was at home today with the kiddo but needs must. I moved house a year ago and still haven’t organised myself fully. I’ve unpacked but yanno proper organising has gone out the window for now.

She is so privaliged and she still complains? She isn’t a detriment to her followers if that is what they aspire too...

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
There is absolutely nothing to be gained from knowing where her house is. Other than it'll give her ammunition to call us trolls, which we are not. I agree with everyone else on here who's already said the rules are there for a reason, and its a shame YouTube and Instagram don't take privacy as seriously.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
As if PUS is putting up the office couch on his birthday when this woman lays around in her PJs all day everyday
I reckon it’s his new bed! Special surprise for his birthday! He’s been topping & tailing with Ethan up until now. Poor PUS 😢

• Haha
  • Sad

#Ad

I couldn't resist and I'm back. I just wanted to say that the photo of Ste in his best shirt holding the jacket potato is one of the most embarrassingly tragic things I've ever seen. I feel so sorry for him. Perhaps he agreed to upload it to reward her for emptying those SIX boxes.

• Haha

Curveball

Chatty Member
National lockdown and she’s worrying about her birthday presents. Jesus. It’s my birthday beginning of Dec and I haven’t even given it a thought. Doesn’t really matter to me tbh. There are more important things to consider right now. Why does everything have to be a big event?

#Ad

I havent been on here for ages but just want to come in and say what a TWAT she is. Thanks and goodbye!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinko

VIP Member
Covid is an ideal time to sort your house and not have expectations from kids for days out. 'Sorry kids .... I'd closed because of covid'. Babs get your kids involved behind the scenes of BrummyMummyHq. Ethan can source some orange autumnal houses and interiors from Google image search that you can pretend are your home. Erin can help you locate ALL the felt tips and craf stuff you have bought and then they can colour in some of the empty boxes/ make into stuff whilst you do some tidying/ watch RHONY / talk into your phone/ lie in bed sending emails!!!

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
“Stephens worried about getting all of my birthday presents in time” well some people have been spending their birthdays in hospital fighting corona or some people sadly didn’t make it to their next birthday at all so how about you fuck up you insensitive twat!!

• Angry