Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain this? Is it funny and I don’t have a sense of humour? Is it entertaining and I’m just too old for Instagram? Is it brilliant content if you’re a Babette and I’m just not her audience? WHAT IS THE ACTUAL POINT?!?
What an awful filter! She looks like she has two black eyes!!

Reactions: 5
I havent been on here for ages but just want to come in and say what a twit she is. Thanks and goodbye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just about to say. When all else fails she talks about her exes.
And Love Life is actually appalling it’s everything wrong with dating (no teen boys in it) a girl that had a good big weird up bringing has a warped sense of relationship reality thanks to her parents divorce. She changes herself for every guy to please him (only got to episode 3 and I wanted to throw my tv through a window) but it’s the type of crap mush she thrives on.
She needs to get a grip and instead of making out her life is one of these crappy romcoms that are chauvinistic at best she needs to actually live her life. Good and bad
There is a flashback episode in therapy where she talks about her first love so there's definitely one teen boy. I quite liked Love Life but as a bit of rubbish - something to not think about (/ fall asleep to) while waiting for my husband to get home from work late. It defo gets worse towards the end of the series.

Reactions: 6
Little tribute to Babs.. Enjoy! 😘

"Fraud like me" (sung like "friend like me" from Aladdin)

🎵🎶Well Babatha Conway has some 40 tales
From the stinking pit of doom
Yes I've moved - it's true
So fill your boots
Settle down and listen clooose

I don't have a favourite child - oh no!
I love them both so equally
"My girl, the boy" what's the difference y'all
You ain't never met a fraud like me!

Stephen he adores me, treats me like a kween
But to him, I can only be mean (yass)
Lock him the box room
While I slob around and dream
About my crushes as a teen
You aint never met a fraud like me!

(Wa wa wa wa waaa.... Ya ya ya.. yassss kween...) Ha ha!

Can Mrs hinch do this?!
Can Pentland do that?!
Can Gi Fletcher write pamphlets
Full of utter crap??

Can these mums say "acracadabra!" - it's holiday time
Forget the covid, it's all a pack of lies
Much like my blogs, my vlogs cos you see
You ain't never met a fraud, never met a fraud,
You. Ain't. Never. Met. A. Fraud. Like. Meeeeeeee

(Ya ya ya yaaasss kween...)

Ha!

You ain't never met a fraud like me!" 🎶🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I got dumped once, outside a tesco at sixth form college. He told me he didn't fancy me anymore and then went out with an odd girl in my philosophy class, don't think I've spoken about that since 1995. So hey babs I'm here if you need me to get over the pain of a break up in a public space 25 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is a flashback episode in therapy where she talks about her first love so there's definitely one teen boy. I quite liked Love Life but as a bit of rubbish - something to not think about (/ fall asleep to) while waiting for my husband to get home from work late. It defo gets worse towards the end of the series.
If it gets worse towards the end I won’t bother watching anymore. As the first 3 really pissed me off with her attitude. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm sure she actually meant to write this,,,,,,
Its far more on brand for our Babetta Slob!
I would have dumped her at new street too there were sooo many escape routes for him.
babs you ain’t special being dumped there most people have a story of a break up/epic meltdown/cracking fight in there. I’m more surprised a) she got a seat in there b) she sat on it as most of them were used as urinals 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not the 🎃 in the jar story again. Please make it stop 😂

I think she retired years ago and just re-shares content everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Theres no way anybody is in that bed with her with the light on and laughing away at watching saw with her kids.
She's clearly got the doormat sleeping with the boy on a floor somewhere. That's why she moved, get the boy a double bed and doormat can be lumped with Co sleeping instead of poor babs.

Reactions: 14
First post for me but have been following Babs for quite some time now (saw her IRL twice o_O) but had to break my posting virginity to say - and I have never moved house with kids - but surely if you have loads of things to unpack/ sort out, you’d do that with your kids / on your own rather than be planning a day of dvds/ movies?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
Theres no way anybody is in that bed with her with the light on and laughing away at watching saw with her kids.
She's clearly got the doormat sleeping with the boy on a floor somewhere. That's why she moved, get the boy a double bed and doormat can be lumped with Co sleeping instead of poor babs.
I don't understand why she's making a point about using a lamp because the ceiling light is too bright. That's literally the exact reason people use lamps in their bedrooms. How does she even think that is something special and unique?! She is a complete fantasist.

'If you're new around here'

Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!
That's really pissing me off too at the moment as well as "If you see this in Explore"...why does she think she is going to be in people's Explore tabs?

Also "as you know blah blah blah". If you think people already know don't waste their time telling them you absolute melt.

• Haha
Why on earth can she not move on? So she was dumped in the 90s (who wasn’t?), get over yourself pumpkin tits stop being a twit. As for those sodding pumpkins any idiot could see they were going to crack the vases, but to still be harping on about it years later get a life.

• Haha
God almighty - fag ash Lil voice this morning or what? Sounds like she’s moved on to the Havana’s now!!
Sort some boxes out! Ideal time to do it. Get the kids involved - they’re no longer teeny tiny toddlers, they could actually help you!

Reactions: 17
A few things about her vlog that have pissed me off:

1. She told a babette she had no pyjamas and had to wear a tracksuit, but there she is in the vlog, wearing red leopard print pyjamas whilst sat on one of the beds. Why lie?

2. She said that her kids were at their grandparents because you're allowed to use them for childcare. That rule is in place for people who have to.go to work and have NO CHOICE but to leave their children with grandparents because they are their childcare. It was designed for people who were using grandparents for childcare due to working BEFORE covid. It's not for her to use so she can move. Especially when there are two of them! I am actually fuming that she used her parents for childcare when she didn't need to.

3. There is no way she booked a Premier Inn in Birmingham off the cuff for £35 for one night. Absolutely no way. Travelodge I could believe but Premier inn at that price at that short notice? No.

4. The carpets she slagged off in her new house? The brown one isn't actually that old. I bought it for my bedroom about 7 or 8 years ago for my old flat from carpet right.

5. I would be raging if I were the new tenants and she was filming what is now my house and putting it all over the internet. When it was hers, fine but she's still doing it when she says they have the keys. That means the house is no longer hers.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.