Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Whyyyy would you hide presents in the washing basket so everyone can throw their sweaty pajamas on the gift? Why not under your bed? In the kids room? In your drawers?
Why the need to hide presents for an adult anyway? Does PUS still believe in Father Christmas? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30

chipstick

VIP Member
20201027_182929.jpg

Why why oh fucking WHY does she keep saying her job is "weird"? Nobody could care less about the fact that these ads were filmed in the old house. Literally nobody in the whole entire universe. Why must she constantly draw attention to such mundane details?

It's as if she thinks the Babettes will be losing sleep trying to solve this mystery if she doesn't explain in advance. Seriously, how little does she think of her audience 🤣

Baked potatoes with cheese and beans 😂😂😂😂😂 Fuck my life.
Mate

It's not even a pairing 😭 that's three ingredients

How has this been approved?!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
So I moved house yesterday, I had sold way before brummy but there had been issues down the chain. Anyway. We've moved from a Victorian terrace much like babs old house but not as nice, to a new build with a garage and a drive which was on the list for us with 2kids. We were unpacking til 2am and we've honestly got maybe a quarter of the boxes brummy has. I have a real thing about tat and 'things' I won't be filling up windowsills with plants etc. Anyway, it's just a really interesting comparison for me as we have the same size family but literally a quarter of the stuff!

Oh and I didn't stay in a hotel. We slept on mattress on the floor, kids beds were up and we ate fish and chips from the paper !

Last edited:
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
I’m going to try a recap, will probably miss some bits but bear with me!

*Started by giving advice on when not to give advice with a crap reel filmed in the car on the school run. Cringe!

*Ate Peppa Pig pasta shapes because apparently you can’t move tins from house to house.

*PUS looking more like a hostage who needs help in every photo

*Faked chocolate (sorry, “cock”) on her face and claimed it was there accidentally when she was drinking a Baileys hot chocolate (sorry, hot “cock”)

*Gurned and did close ups of spots. A lot. Caused by a mask apparently, not hormones, diet or lack of fresh air

*Told past Emma a few things about life now because that is high quality content

*Showed some Babettes with mugs. Her internet access allowed her to do this, but didn’t allow her to read about MPs rejecting free school meals in the holidays and all of Marcus Rashford’s efforts to change this

*Went to bed early a lot as she has the lifestyle of an 82 year old, not a 42 year old (apologies to any healthy and spritely 82 year olds)

*Thinks having lots of mugs means she’s quirky and fun

*Last prawn cracker dance in the old house was her naked in a box. All those who’ve seen it have burnt eyes

*More Christmas presents = more landfill Vlog

*Mentioned tiers and restrictions, loves you if you’re in them, but she’s here for laughs and fun

*MOVED HOUSE. Tour of old house showed embarrassing state of it. Photos of it she’d never shared before showed she cares more about the privacy of her front door than her kids. Talked a load of crap about not packing essentials, wearing undies for days, having to go and stay in a hotel. But IC20 and anyone with half a brain call bullshit, and put it down to lies for content/ignoring restrictions and having family there to do everything in case she overdoes it by moving off the sofa

*Had an Internet break while moving because some people hate watch her and would make it “weird”. Not sure what this means. She was all over Twitter in her time off

*First prawn cracker dance in the new house was an open robe with underwear showing. No words 🤢

*Lots of photos of boxes. Did you know when you moved you have to unpack boxes?!? Babs is a total groundbreaker experiencing this for all the Babettes who have NO idea you have to unpack!

*The glorious mug cupboard she was so excited about looks to be a standard cupboard with a glass door. May fall off the wall. Is crammed with her mugs, they are not displayed well 🤦🏼‍♀️

*No internet means old dvds and an ariel found means standard telly only, phone data must be saved for Instagram stories

*Put up a tiered stand for Halloween, even tho people take the mickey out of her for them. And even go to the trouble of making one in their own houses to make hers seem like a joke. Altho it was mentioned in The Times don’t you know. Claims it’s a hot “cock” station but all that’s visible is Halloween tat. Plus straws, which aren’t the best for hot drinks, but who am I to question Babs. She’s clearly being trolled enough by people laughing at her hot chocolate stand, never mind all those well known people who get death threats and viciously photoshopped pictures of their families sent to them and other things, our Babs is the real victim

*New house tour vlog to come

Like I said I’ve probably missed things, be gentle with me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
My daughter had her 18th in lockdown, while her dad was seriously ill in bed with Covid, no party, no friends or family round, the big night out she had been planning for months cancelled, she didn’t even have her main present as she had asked for tickets to a music festival which was cancelled. She took it on the chin. Bab however is starting to fret about her birthday already even though it’s a month away and she’s a grown woman. Pathetic

• Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. I have my family and my health and no matter what comes next I will be able to face. Tomorrow is going to be hard. I’ll get through I have to but to see this woman moan over presents is unbelievable.
That roast dinner too. All freezer food...
Have a good week all. I try and dip in tomorrow x

• Heart

Liv

Werking mum?? Work? Stop referring to this as work, it is not! Its offensive to compare sending an email: ' hi old el passo HQ, just emailing to see if you want to work with me again? After the huge success of my last ad, pointing at peppers and then sitting on the floor wrapped in a blanket do you want me to do any more ads? Love ya lots'
Day done at 6.10am
With a real working mum/parent doing 10 hour shifts out of the house, managing tier 3 in half term with no childcare. She will be the cause of her own demise, she is clueless 😡
Calling it work, or a job does not make it so, she knows its privileged to get paid to advertise and gets opportunities on the back of it, be grateful, be humble but dont call it's A JOB!!!

• Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
She’s talking all about ‘werk’ and unpacking, yet Erins bed is still not built, wardrobes are yet to be assembled and clothes put away and boxes still unpacked. You’ve been in there a week Bab with nothing else to do apart from the house.
I don’t get it. My kids beds and rooms would have taken priority over my own. I honestly don’t think I can watch her lazy arse anymore. She’s literally pathetic.
Unfollowed

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
A few things about her vlog that have pissed me off:

1. She told a babette she had no pyjamas and had to wear a tracksuit, but there she is in the vlog, wearing red leopard print pyjamas whilst sat on one of the beds. Why lie?

2. She said that her kids were at their grandparents because you're allowed to use them for childcare. That rule is in place for people who have to.go to work and have NO CHOICE but to leave their children with grandparents because they are their childcare. It was designed for people who were using grandparents for childcare due to working BEFORE covid. It's not for her to use so she can move. Especially when there are two of them! I am actually fuming that she used her parents for childcare when she didn't need to.

3. There is no way she booked a Premier Inn in Birmingham off the cuff for £35 for one night. Absolutely no way. Travelodge I could believe but Premier inn at that price at that short notice? No.

4. The carpets she slagged off in her new house? The brown one isn't actually that old. I bought it for my bedroom about 7 or 8 years ago for my old flat from carpet right.

5. I would be raging if I were the new tenants and she was filming what is now my house and putting it all over the internet. When it was hers, fine but she's still doing it when she says they have the keys. That means the house is no longer hers.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Heart

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Imagine being that desperate for WIFI because you can't watch your shit television programmes. I've been a single parent for just over 2 years and throughout that time, I haven't had any WIFI. I got rid of it when I split with my daughter's dad because it was a choice between my WIFI or my mobile with unlimited data as I couldn't afford to pay for both and the phone was something I actually need. My daughter has never had on demand television. She makes do with Cbeebies and DVD's (most of which are second hand). Granted I have to watch the same DVD's over and over again but she enjoys them and that's all that matters. I make do with freeview and to be honest, I only see my programmes when she's in bed which is from 8pm onwards because when we're home, she has her DVD's on. It is sad that she couldn't cope without WIFI for a week. I know a lot of people need it for work and it is essential for them but she doesn't work does she? You can send emails and upload vlogs from your phone..

• Heart
  • Sad

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I’ve just properly watched the house tour. Fuck. My. Life. Did she really just point to an average looking window ledge in Erins room and say ‘here she has a very nice window ledge’??
is this really what makes for gripping content?!!

Not only is Ethan in the smallest room, but babs is also using it for storage for the kids sheets. Give up some of your office space you toser.

• Haha

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
She's got a bloody cheek slagging off the previous homeowners for "not cleaning" when she left her old house looking like Pete Doherty's squat. That bathroom. :sick: And how fucking rude anyway? She's slagged off that person on Youtube where people who know them will probably see it, it's not going to take a genius for someone who know the previous homeowner to work out that's their house and Babs is calling them filthy.

I've just had to hate-watch the prawn cracker dance again. I need to bleach my brain as this is living in my head rent free and I don't like it.

• Haha

Outnumbered

She’ll be #gifted Botox next

Why did she bother saying the ad had been filmed in the past? All you can see is her worktop, who cares?
Keeps referring to her “job” being weird, no Babs that’s just you - twat.

Ocado’s perfect food pairings & she came up with a jacket potato with beans & cheese. Nigella is literally pooping herself, what happened to her fish fingers & waffles?
The fact this tit gets paid to make a bloody jacket with cheese and beans boils my piss. YOU'RE BEING PAID AT LEAST PRETEND TO GIVE A SHIT!!!!

Reactions: 27

ohyes

VIP Member
So I just watched my first Brummy mummy vlog. Thought I'd pop my BM vlog cherry to her new house tour 🤪 I have some thoughts....

I found her very awkward when she was talking directly to the camera, some awkward pauses.

That's not a utility room. It's definitely a cupboard.

How many plants does one person need in their bathroom?

PUS's shoes in the bathroom cupboard 😂 😂 handy when someone is in there having a bath and he needs to pop out.

Living room is pretty small. Her old living room must have been tiny?

Her weird accents are annoying. And why the random singing?!

The mug cupboard is horrible.

Hate the fact she showed so much of the kid's bedrooms. But not surprised going by her past behaviour :rolleyes:

Love how you could hear that she was out of breath when she got up to the top room. Professional.

Why would you keep coats and shoes at the very top of the house?!

Riveting stuff. So yeah, my first (and probably last) BM vlog.

MrsSplusone

Can’t believe Ethan has got the smallest room again. Personally I would have given Erin the loft room, Ethan the big front bedroom and her office could have been the small room

• Wow
  • Angry
Must admit it is a nice looking house but you know full well she’s bought it with exact things in mind already for gram content......I bought my house for my Christmas cupboard, I bought the house for the mug cupboard , I bought my house cos I knew people would say how marvellous the fireplace is even though I’ll act as though I’m not sure.....bore off babs

did anyone notice her bedroom didn’t have a single thing in shot to show ste sleeps in there.....I reckon be balls up and sleeps feotal position in airping cupboard with his shoes 😂😂😂

• Haha