Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would turn downstairs bathroom into a study. Utility cupboard of dreams could be downstairs loo, Erin to go in loft room and knock through and make a large bathroom upstairs. Or.... just buy a house that suits what you need??

Reactions: 18
There is absolutely nothing to be gained from knowing where her house is. Other than it'll give her ammunition to call us trolls, which we are not. I agree with everyone else on here who's already said the rules are there for a reason, and its a shame YouTube and Instagram don't take privacy as seriously.

Reactions: 25
haha that's troubling. The downstairs bathroom and not-a-utility-room saga are a real head scratcher. Personally, and you can have this idea for free Babs (as long as you think of me), I would swap the built in fridge and freezer and put the washer and dryer there. Only sensible option, RIP utility room dream. Use the coat cupboard as a cupboard because that's what it is. The downstairs bathroom would have to be a downstairs shower room, but a double length shower. BUT I wouldn't have bought that house so these are all hypothetical 'I woulds'
Haha thats it exactly! "There's no where to keep coats in this house" yeah, coz you're trying to make the coat cupboard a utility room! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is absolutely nothing to be gained from knowing where her house is. Other than it'll give her ammunition to call us trolls, which we are not. I agree with everyone else on here who's already said the rules are there for a reason, and its a shame YouTube and Instagram don't take privacy as seriously.
Actually you’re right. I’ve been looking but not to know where it is but to look at the pics and floor plan (gotta love a floor plan!) but previous posters are spot on, she’ll show every inch of that house soon enough anyway.

Reactions: 13
Actually you’re right. I’ve been looking but not to know where it is but to look at the pics and floor plan (gotta love a floor plan!) but previous posters are spot on, she’ll show every inch of that house soon enough anyway.
Same. But it gets annoying when people come on here to day oh I can't believe she paid that much, oh the interior of the previous owner was so much nicer. Like yes we get it. You found the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1. There is no garage.
2. The utility room was marketed as that by the agent. Looking at the same style houses in the immediate vicinity, they've all got these, all called the Utility room.
3. You can't smell chocolate.
4. You will NOT find it on Rightmove at all. It's not there.

Reactions: 12
Same. But it gets annoying when people come on here to day oh I can't believe she paid that much, oh the interior of the previous owner was so much nicer. Like yes we get it. You found the house.
I guess finding the house is one thing, sharing it is a whole other level. My work colleague found my house online because my neighbours was for sale then showed photos of the neighbours to others so they could imagine what my house looks like. Luckily the could only see the front of my actual hone. I don’t post my life all over the internet and them being able to identify it from my car really pissed me off but it is what it is and my house is nothing like the neighbours. however she will use people sharing the house details they’ve found as “oh my god they’ve put my address online again” not realising she’s given away more than any of us ever could that is why no one will confirm where she is. We all want somewhere to witch and none of us want to be banned for giving details she will inevitably share

Oh and a ball park figure for houses in that area is £450k- £650k depending on bedrooms etc

I guess finding the house is one thing, sharing it is a whole other level. My work colleague found my house online because my neighbours was for sale then showed photos of the neighbours to others so they could imagine what my house looks like. Luckily the could only see the front of my actual hone. I don’t post my life all over the internet and them being able to identify it from my car really pissed me off but it is what it is and my house is nothing like the neighbours. however she will use people sharing the house details they’ve found as “oh my god they’ve put my address online again” not realising she’s given away more than any of us ever could that is why no one will confirm where she is. We all want somewhere to witch and none of us want to be banned for giving details she will inevitably share

Oh and a ball park figure for houses in that area is £450k- £650k depending on bedrooms etc
I wonder if today's trip to the museum will be as well documented as yesterday's trip the the cinema was 🤣🤦‍♀️🤥

• Haha

Idk where abouts in Birmingham she is but I look at houses on rm in that price bracket and they are way nicer, spacious and overall better than hers. The area she moved to must be hella bougie bcos I can't imagine sacrificing that much just for location. Surely the rest of Birmingham can't be that bad??

I would turn downstairs bathroom into a study. Utility cupboard of dreams could be downstairs loo, Erin to go in loft room and knock through and make a large bathroom upstairs. Or.... just buy a house that suits what you need??
where would you put the washer and dryer?

Reactions: 2

Unless she is my neighbour, I could give zero shits where she lives. But I really don’t get why she would be surprised or upset that people work it out. You exploit your privacy so that you can sit on your ass all day watching TV and call it a job. I am so sick of their misplaced outrage at people overstepping all of these invisible boundaries they have set whilst they choose to share their family’s lives indiscriminately. If you want privacy, then maintain it. Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Unless she is my neighbour, I could give zero shits where she lives. But I really don’t get why she would be surprised or upset that people work it out. You exploit your privacy so that you can sit on your ass all day watching TV and call it a job. I am so sick of their misplaced outrage at people overstepping all of these invisible boundaries they have set whilst they choose to share their family’s lives indiscriminately. If you want privacy, then maintain it. Simple.
amen to that ! a good starting point would be not showing your kids school logo on YouTube....

I wonder if today's trip to the museum will be as well documented as yesterday's trip the the cinema was 🤣🤦‍♀️🤥
I really hope so ! If it's the one we think it is I don't want her ruining it for me, was planning to take the kids along

Reactions: 7
I don’t disagree with you. She deserves everything she gets (her children do not) however there is no point in giving her ammo to attack tattle. They can share what they like as they are complete money hungry knobs we still have integrity My outrage is because I do value my privacy and it was still discovered.

Reactions: 9
I found it odd that she said they are not forever home people but then says they could look into turning the downstairs bathroom into a utility room once the kids leave home.

So thats like 11 years minimum. Seems a long time to live somewhere to me if you're not planning on settling there.

All I know is that I looked at countless beautiful homes that I'm guessing on her wage alone she could afford and were "gram worthy" so I am baffled as to why they bought that one and compromised on so much. My first property (2 bed flat) where I lived on my own - my bathroom was a similar size.

Its a house for a retired couple - bathroom first floor, don't need as much storage (can use the loft), guest rooms for family to stay.

Now a growing family.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.