Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm late to the party, and I know it refers to Stephen, but what does PUS stand for?!

Reactions: 7
Wow. There are boxes when you move. Who knew?!? Perhaps what Babs doesn’t realise is that if you don’t want the boxes around, you have to UNPACK them 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Also......another face that makes us all ask why you would post yourself looking like this on the internet?!?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Just realised how much appreciation I gain from the use of 'twit' in these threads. My favourite of all words, and used so appropriately here 👍😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why the duck is she pratting about with Christmas decorations and presents when she should be UNPACKING THE EFFING MOVING BOXES! I’m a lazy mare at the best of times but I know I’ve felt 100% better when I’ve unpacked everything after moving home. The kids can totally unpack their own stuff and find new homes for all their bits. Stop watching tit TV you don’t even like and get on with it. 😩

Reactions: 17
Well Lads, I had to go away for a while as I was doing a job for somebody close to Babs and didn't want to risk not getting paid for the job but now the job is done and paid for so I'm back and ready to tattle.

She's moved into a tiny house. Is it as tiny as a dollshouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow. There are boxes when you move. Who knew?!? Perhaps what Babs doesn’t realise is that if you don’t want the boxes around, you have to UNPACK them 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Also......another face that makes us all ask why you would post yourself looking like this on the internet?!?
Hmmm, boxes of stuff when you’ve just moved house. Who’d have thought it. Perhaps you should turn the tv off and get off your fat lazy arse and do something about it. You could even get the kids to help, I’m sure they’ll have stuff in their own rooms to sort out, they might even find toys they had forgotten they had and enjoy playing with them.

Well Lads, I had to go away for a while as I was doing a job for somebody close to Babs and didn't want to risk not getting paid for the job but now the job is done and paid for so I'm back and ready to tattle.

She's moved into a tiny house. Is it as tiny as a dollshouse?
This is an actual photo of Emma's tiny house. They got it from a car boot sale because it was all they could afford on Emma's meagre salary 🎻😞
2f63a22d7bea793704afd09a3199d4f5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just realised how much appreciation I gain from the use of 'twit' in these threads. My favourite of all words, and used so appropriately here 👍😂
twit and bleep are my favourite, and quite appropriate for this bleep twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is the size of the new tiny house. They got it from a car boot sale because it was all they could afford on Emma's meagre salary 🎻😞View attachment 289997
I'm pretty sure she could've bought her babby pocket house from B&M but buying it from a car boot, wow, stevie and Em must have fallen on hard times...no wonder she's taking all the mug money for herself (mug=people that bought them)

Bet that wasn't a hotel they stayed in, probably a Victorian workhouse to get shelter while they spun cotton in return. 'You've got to pick a babby pocket or two'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't mind the faces, it'll only backfire on her when she's got the wrinkliest face in the village
She’ll be #gifted Botox next

Why did she bother saying the ad had been filmed in the past? All you can see is her worktop, who cares?
Keeps referring to her “job” being weird, no Babs that’s just you - twit.

Ocado’s perfect food pairings & she came up with a jacket potato with beans & cheese. Nigella is literally pooping herself, what happened to her fish fingers & waffles?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
This face made me laugh so much 😂 Also the boxes aren't going to unpack themselves or are they? :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I wonder if PUS has had a meltdown in the new bathroom?
I would if I had to come home from work and have to empty boxes, clean, assemble furniture, walk the dog and feed Babs her staple waffle and turkey twizzlers before climbing into my sons 3/4 bed

I hope she’s found her clean pants now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.