Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a viewer of both here and her instagram account for a while but felt compelled to register after watching the "Ghostbuster" post. That poor little lad. He started off all animated, bless him, until he was aggressively dragged back into shot by the back of the head. He looked so limp and disoriented after that. All the while, his mother is prancing around oblivious to this with the most awful self congratulatory smirk on her face. So disturbing to watch and I think would have been even more so if the little mite's face was visible.
Okay I havent seen this... Is this on ig or YouTube?

Reactions: 1
National lockdown and sheā€™s worrying about her birthday presents. Jesus. Itā€™s my birthday beginning of Dec and I havenā€™t even given it a thought. Doesnā€™t really matter to me tbh. There are more important things to consider right now. Why does everything have to be a big event?

Reactions: 25
National lockdown and sheā€™s worrying about her birthday presents. Jesus. Itā€™s my birthday beginning of Dec and I havenā€™t even given it a thought. Doesnā€™t really matter to me tbh. There are more important things to consider right now. Why does everything have to be a big event?
Came here to say the same thing. Jesus she is a 40 something year old woman, I would understand if she was a kid who didnā€™t get it but bloody hell. Bigger picture Emma your birthday is not important!!!!!! Plus online shopping isnā€™t banned so just order you unnecessary tit online.

Reactions: 19
Its mine next week, I feel like the whole lockdown is my fault for daring to make plans! šŸ¤£ I literally never bother, its so rare that we go out, the one time I think yeah, this years been tit, let's go for a drink for my birthday, the day after arranging Boris says nope! šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've not posted in a while but I just watched her stories and felt compelled to...why is this woman so obsessed over counting down to things so early?! Beginning of September and it's all about Fall (because she's so cool she can't possibly refer to it as Autumn) and she kept banging on about how crazy it was that in September the weather was still nice. Then she moved on to counting down to ruddy Halloween for weeks on end. And now, 1st November it's sodding Christmas!!! She actually drives me up the wall!!! She's such an insensitive idiot - let's face it our Christmas this year is going to be tit coz of ol' Rona (BoJo is not gonna suddenly say everybody have your big friends and family get togethers and stick to fingers up to the virus when December comes)

duck the duck off babs.......Iā€™m done with all her tag me in on this, how do you feel etc etc itā€™s all for engagement and the old insta algorith not to check in or genuinely care......Iā€™m off to work in a minute, non essential retail you know babs the sort of store that give you life and shite for your haul vids, my last shift until god knows when ....at least four weeks but preparing for longer, so I canā€™t even hate watch her at minute ......but that doesnā€™t mean I wonā€™t check in on here to catch the real deal on babatha

Reactions: 13
I had my birthday during the first lockdown and survived šŸ˜‚ she's such a child šŸ¤¦

Reactions: 12
I had my birthday during the first lockdown and survived šŸ˜‚ she's such a child šŸ¤¦
So did I. And 2 of my children did as well. Still had lovely days with family at home.

the how you feeling nothing changes for me blah blah post however the look of sheer happiness when she said the kids still went to school šŸ™„

I have to ask did anyone see her fat gut In the Halloween to Christmas storyšŸ¤®šŸ¤¢

She's got a load of free fabletics ones!
She doesnā€™t chose the high impact ones that she should with her saggy tits cracking rack. She chooses what are effectively sleep bras for someone like her. Give support to the smaller breasted amongst us

• Sick
Reactions: 12
ā€œStephenā€™s worried about getting my birthday presentsā€ Ffs!! (bangs head off table). That woman is deranged. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever come across somebody who is so self obsessed. Scary stuff.
Well Emma - Iā€™m glad thatā€™s all heā€™s got to be worried about. Forget C19, job losses, etc etc. letā€™s make it all about you šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s banging on about her birthday šŸ¤Æ She actually said ā€œStephen is now panicking about getting all my birthday presents in timeā€ so obvs sheā€™s expecting a pile of gifts. Sheā€™s like a child, itā€™s nauseating. Self obsessed twit.

Reactions: 24
20201101_080820.jpg
Did anyone else notice the nicotine stains on her fingers in the ring light story? Either that or she had a curry for tea.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
ā€œStephens worried about getting all of my birthday presents in timeā€ well some people have been spending their birthdays in hospital fighting corona or some people sadly didnā€™t make it to their next birthday at all so how about you duck up you insensitive twit!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Ooh PUSSS! Forgot to say! Donā€™t buy too much stuff or where will you put it? Got a suggestion- you could put one of these in the front garden? Found a decent one for you - appropriate colour for the area šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜Š
598C7ABC-CB7E-408E-B8B1-F0D227AE5DE5.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.