Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Werking mum?? Work? Stop referring to this as work, it is not! Its offensive to compare sending an email: ' hi old el passo HQ, just emailing to see if you want to work with me again? After the huge success of my last ad, pointing at peppers and then sitting on the floor wrapped in a blanket do you want me to do any more ads? Love ya lots'
Day done at 6.10am
With a real working mum/parent doing 10 hour shifts out of the house, managing tier 3 in half term with no childcare. She will be the cause of her own demise, she is clueless 😡
Calling it work, or a job does not make it so, she knows its privileged to get paid to advertise and gets opportunities on the back of it, be grateful, be humble but dont call it's A JOB!!!
All of the above! And also when she was like "look guys you can have this lovely house in your dream location if you just work hard" how horrible must that be for people renting in no so nice areas of bham, working all day every day to provide basic needs? Are they not working hard enough then? To say nothing of the privileged life she has had to get there... Not acknowledging how some women are set back by racism, sexism, not being able to be flexible at work etc. I might be going too deep but honestly she has really pissed me off. I have no problem with privilege but let's not pretend hard work got you were you want. Your privilege did.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She hasn’t unpacked boxes or made all the furniture up. She has put up the hot chocolate station and taken photos of it though!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She hasn’t unpacked boxes or made all the furniture up. She has put up the hot chocolate station and taken photos of it though!
Right? I meant to say this earlier. I was always taught that when you move house, you get your beds made up and ready first so that at least you have somewhere to sleep even if everything else is still in boxes. I see that she managed to unpack all of her plants and mugs for the Gram though, the shallow, thick bint.

PS - isn't the "tiered tray" a bloody cake stand??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Right? I meant to say this earlier. I was always taught that when you move house, you get your beds made up and ready first so that at least you have somewhere to sleep even if everything else is still in boxes. I see that she managed to unpack all of her plants and mugs for the Gram though, the shallow, thick bint.

YES! That’s what I thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Babs' priorities are for the 'gram which is sad. You gave had a week now to get sorted as you 'werk' from home so really could have done bits whilst you are in the house.

Reactions: 12
Unless they have major renovations planned to start ASAP I couldn’t live how they are after a week. A week in I would expect all furniture to be built and boxes unpacked. Even if they were in temporary homes or Even in the garage. I would use a clothes rail in the bedroom. I know from experience that unless you buy the wardrobe boxes the movers want them back pretty quickly.

Reactions: 11

Yep, from Ikea.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cos she wants one of us to use it as their avatar on here......she’s the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂
She actually does though. You know how someone was talking about Ethan and Erin playing up because it gets her attention? Emma is exactly the same with Tattle. She deliberately does things she knows will annoy or repulse us because she wants us to talk about her. I suspect she is deeply unhappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of the above! And also when she was like "look guys you can have this lovely house in your dream location if you just work hard" how horrible must that be for people renting in no so nice areas of bham, working all day every day to provide basic needs? Are they not working hard enough then? To say nothing of the privileged life she has had to get there... Not acknowledging how some women are set back by racism, sexism, not being able to be flexible at work etc. I might be going too deep but honestly she has really pissed me off. I have no problem with privilege but let's not pretend hard work got you were you want. Your privilege did.
Due to her privilege she’s now emboldened to be entitled. Her work is easy, she was more relatable as an actual working mum. I don’t find her relatable or aspirational at all now.
To say that this is not their forever home & they will move again, in the comments on YouTube PUS wants to move every few years that may be a jokey comment but who knows? When you factor in how much this is costing in terms of moving, stamp duty, renovating, redecorating, all the tat hauls that will ensue, she really is privileged & smug with it. The poor little Emma of the past posts are nauseating.
Now someone’s mentioned it she’ll have PUS carving pumpkins 🎃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jeez! I bet that huge frickin cactus wishes it could grow legs & run away......
“Flamin’ hell - not that bloody annoying woman again, shrieking & screaming in my hot house, taking another feckin’ photo!
Sometimes think I should have stayed in the Mojave desert.
Move to Birmingham, they said. It’ll be fun, they said......(huge sigh....)”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This morning she said she was going for a walk this afternoon with her Mum and Dad (she said it but didnt caption Mum and Dad) The walk was obviously round the botanical gardens-are you allowed to do that in tier 2 as the cactus looks to be inside a conservatory (genuine question as I am not tier 2 so dont know)
Calling this a walk and not captioning Mum and Dad was a bit misleading

Reactions: 11
Jeez! I bet that huge frickin cactus wishes it could grow legs & run away......
“Flamin’ hell - not that bloody annoying woman again, shrieking & screaming in my hot house, taking another feckin’ photo!
Sometimes think I should have stayed in the Mojave desert.
Move to Birmingham, they said. It’ll be fun, they said......(huge sigh....)”
It's got her!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This morning she said she was going for a walk this afternoon with her Mum and Dad (she said it but didnt caption Mum and Dad) The walk was obviously round the botanical gardens-are you allowed to do that in tier 2 as the cactus looks to be inside a conservatory (genuine question as I am not tier 2 so dont know)
Calling this a walk and not captioning Mum and Dad was a bit misleading
She will prob say they weren’t together until they were outside. The conservatory is going to be the same as a pub I’m guessing and they couldn’t be together in there

She took my advice about wellies and wrapping them up tho 😂😂 babs, you’re welcome

Reactions: 9
Interesting article in Stella magazine for the Telegraph about a mummy influencer who gave it up. You can view it on their insta.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.