Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable912

VIP Member
Sorry couldn’t resist! Been dying to do one of these and off work today so had the time!

2018 vs 2021
92F358A9-75F6-4179-B747-685F20875075.jpeg

2016 vs 2021
469FBF95-C73A-4F16-9D75-9A134B073653.jpeg

How the hell does she not look back at old photos and see this. And how does she have the confidence to upload that photo today? She looks like an overdone sticky toffee pudding

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

JLXRD

VIP Member
Congratulations guys, but a little rant about off topic below.

Guys I mean this in the nicest possible way, but if you are going to do off topic pregnancy announcements etc and talk about how easily you conceived please please put it in a spoiler and say it’s about pregnancy. I’ve recently (after trying for a few months) miscarried and been avoiding threads where people talk about babies etc because I find it really really difficult. Totally happy for everyone’s baby news on here recently but it’s really hard seeing when you’re not expecting to see anything about babies (on a thread about an influencer with no children.) Sorry to be annoying, I love that this thread is a little community just find it hard to see when I’m not prepared xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

Venom

VIP Member
Might aswell make a title suggestion, a direct quote from the Trek America vlogs

Brogan Tate #73 You come across as self absorbed, so perhaps tone that down a bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Venom

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #73 A face as old as time
@Cah this is amazing and needs to be the next thread title, but it’s also inspired venom to do a song, may I present, Face as old as time (From the tattle musical Benji and the Beast) :

Face as old as time
Sun damaged as can be
Barely any friends
Then more tat spends
Unexpectedly

Just a little strange
Hauls & Grazebord feast
Growth on lip despair
Lever not prepared
Benji and the Beast

Ever a big potato game
Ever an AD lies
Ever as a bore
Ever plain white decor
As the subs won’t rise

Face as old as time
Tat as old as grime
Bitter, conceit and strange
Finding she’s deranged
Wondering where you went wrong

Certain as Buns & Buns
Having a Broji feast
Face as old as time
Tat as old as grime
Benji and the Beast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Venom

VIP Member
Since we're on the Trek America topic, I've compiled all the drama/ meltdowns into this video :
(the music that starts playing in the hotel lobby couldn't have come on at a better time 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Laur91

VIP Member
I love hearing what everybody is up to e.g marriage, new babies, new jobs and houses etc. Loads of people have announced things on here because we all chat to each other and sometimes it’s easier to talk to people online. I don’t think OP meant to upset anybody by sharing her news. If people are going to be triggered then let’s just put spoilers but I don’t think we go off topic that much do we?
For what my 2 cents is worth as a fairly regular poster and reader here, I personally don’t really care much for the off-topic personal convos. I think if there’s already off topic threads about weddings, engagements and babies etc then it’s probably best suited for there and anyone who wants to go read that stuff can but people who just want to read and chat about Brogie can do so here?

Sorry I sound a bit like a grinch but I just come for the Bogie when I read this thread 😂 I’m not really one for making internet friends but totally appreciate a lot of people do so maybe an off topic thread would be good for people to breakout into when there’s some big news or if Bogie inspires (heaven forbid) some off topic chats like mortgage advice etc.

Reactions: 70

Venom

VIP Member
Did any of you see Bogie in the simpsons the other day ? I couldn't believe it ! (it's a video as per se) hope you all like the little credits I done at the end 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
My wife has been a member of Tattle for a while now and a fond lurker of this thread, I have to say I never really saw the appeal until this week when she showed me masterpiece that is the Trek America Vlogs and I felt so strongly about them that I created an account solely for this post.

I’m going to start off with some technical critiquing because the video editing is so god damn awful I couldn’t help but laugh. The cutting to completely different parts when mid sentence is so amateur I couldn’t help but burst out with laughter whenever it happened. Not only that but the tonal shifts between cuts was so chaotic and all over the place. My personal favourite example of this is filming her “very first chipotle” to immediately going to her crying and giving us the legendary line “I’m trying to be brave”.

Speaking of trying to be brave, the drama that she caused was so entertaining and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything as naturally pathetic but hilarious. The fact that she completely blames everyone else for not liking her but never thinking about what she could’ve done to have upset everyone. There is absolutely no self awareness to her own obnoxious actions. Not only was she completely obnoxious before the ‘drama’ kicked off but the absolute narcissistic behaviour from her being self obsessed throughout every vlog. My personal highlight of her self obsessed and narcissistic behaviour was filming herself instead the places that she was visiting and not really talking about where she is or anything interesting. She literally just talks about herself and she’s really not interesting. No one wants to watch a video of your moon head gawking at the Grand Canyon, they would rather just see the Grand Canyon! Here’s a little tip about making videos interesting: people will come for the content and stay for the personality. PEOPLE DO NOT COME JUST TO SEE YOU! Anyway back to the actual drama. She is pathetic when it comes to the drama. Even the person who she pissed off tried to clear the air and have a mature conversation and she just throws a strop because she was told what she did to upset someone. I also cannot stand the constant whining and speaking to her mum about every tiny little insignificant thing that happened. This would have all been over so quickly if you just accepted that you upset someone and moved the fuck on!

In conclusion she is irritating and these Vlogs are so bad they’re good and would highly recommend to fans of B movies like Hobo with a shotgun or invasion of the killer tomatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60