Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it’s only Wednesday, your life is a mess and we’re zooming towards a new thread already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20210915-073551~2.png

Someone's updated their insta pic and bio... Seems very confident she's gonna win something!
At least she is catfishing anymore with the old pic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Just mangaged to get through the slog.

can’t believe 50 shades of beige and bland had the nerve to criticise a perfectly lovely decor 🤣🤣 she wouldn’t know what taste was if it hit her in her moon face

looking and dressing more and more like my next door neighbour (she is 83 🥴)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only watched 10 minutes but sooner or later benji is gonna blow and leave her like Matt left jade.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they had to cut short the trip to come home and clear out for the flooring to be done. Just a wild thought BUT couldn’t she have done that in the week 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe not ripping up the floor but clearing out all the tat into the living room..

Reactions: 22
I’m starting to think he won’t leave. He’s bitching and moaning about stupid little things as much as she does now.

The food and room decor complaints just makes me howl when they never ever cook unless it’s in the air fryer or from hello fresh and their house… we all know what state that’s in. They really do think they are better than everyone else.

Reactions: 16
FF855EBC-1704-42F0-A927-141C4CE9159F.png
FF855EBC-1704-42F0-A927-141C4CE9159F.png
52E7EC8F-3C9E-461D-8F81-4BD44A93A1C1.png

So 2 nights over the weekend plus hot tub, BBQ and dog fee, comes to just short of £400, to spend basically 36 hours in a cabin you clearly don’t like, in order to play a game of mini golf, get a takeaway and go for a walk. Literally money down the drain. It’s unreal!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I’m surprised she didn’t take her gifted travel BBQ that she loves sew sew much. Save herself £20.

• Haha
They didn’t even use the bbq in the end did they? Not that they showed it anyway but I don’t think she would have not vlogged it if they did. That’s why I rekon they had another takeaway, they got back and went straight onto the booze so she’s not gonna want to cook.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 763774
So 2 nights over the weekend plus hot tub, BBQ and dog fee, comes to just short of £400, to spend basically 36 hours in a cabin you clearly don’t like, in order to play a game of mini golf, get a takeaway and go for a walk. Literally money down the drain. It’s unreal!!!!
Also she expected the backyard area to be grass despite it clearly stating it’s stoned in the description 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, eats chicken and chips and 10.30am, and had to have a nap when she got home as was “absolutely exhausted” after a 2hr 40minute drive. So SITTING down made you exhausted. WTF?

• Wow
  • Haha
Also she expected the backyard area to be grass despite it clearly stating it’s stoned in the description 🙃
And the garden was too small…
It wasn’t facing the way she imagined..
She couldn’t find the gate to the golf..
Bonnie wasn’t allowed to be in the mini golf..
She scoffed at their hash tag
Loathed the font they used
I could go on haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OK, I can't bring myself to watch the vlog but if you were looking for UK getaway ideas and stumbled across her vlog on YouTube, would this vlog make you want to go and visit Plymouth?

I am not knocking Plymouth by the way, I have never been but heard it is lovely. Her 'job' as a travel vlogger is to showcase these places and make people want to go themselves, but it sounds to me as if the vlog is just her moaning about things, showing what they eat and that's about it. They don't sound like proper informative vlogs, i.e. showing you as many of the sights as possible in the time they have there, how much things cost, maybe some little unknown secrets or places off the beaten track in the area.

I have said this before but I think Brogan just treats her vlogs as someone just sharing their holiday pics which quite frankly is boring and useless if you are a so called 'travel and lifestyle vlogger'.

The 'lifestyle' she portrays and shows is a very unhealthy one too. Too much eating crap, not moving enough/exercise, possibly drinking too much, spending too much on tat she doesn't need that's basically causing more harm to the environment. She's certainly not an aspirational vlogger and I sincerely hope she doesn't win these awards!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched the vlog. God, that was boring. Unless there's some kind of drama, her videos are dull as hell. She really needs to show of the local area more. It looked lovely, but we're just listening to her whinge about a font and play mini-golf.

Reactions: 12
Where did they explore..!? They had that quick dog walk but that was it? The rest of the time outside was spent looking for food. She didn’t want to take up anyone’s recommendations and there was load of maps and ideas in the accommodation but they just wanted to ‘mooch’.

Reactions: 12
they have krispy kremes, pringles, pop corn and dip on the side when they show their indian....

Also she moved it to that date, knowing they had 2 days. why did they leave the floor stuff to the day before the guy was due to come? honestly she then sounds annoyed they only have a day and a half but she booked it!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
More gifted stuff from Cricut! Don’t these brands watch her ads. Why would they send her more?! And how was she ever a match for them?!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.