Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
My friend got back from the Disney cruise yesterday and he said it was full of Karen’s and chavs. The police were waiting for families to get off the ship who refused to pay their bills and he had someone try to fight him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

derbyshiregirl

For what my 2 cents is worth as a fairly regular poster and reader here, I personally don’t really care much for the off-topic personal convos. I think if there’s already off topic threads about weddings, engagements and babies etc then it’s probably best suited for there and anyone who wants to go read that stuff can but people who just want to read and chat about Brogie can do so here?

Sorry I sound a bit like a grinch but I just come for the Bogie when I read this thread 😂 I’m not really one for making internet friends but totally appreciate a lot of people do so maybe an off topic thread would be good for people to breakout into when there’s some big news or if Bogie inspires (heaven forbid) some off topic chats like mortgage advice etc.
I agree. I think this thread does go off topic a lot when people offer random nuggets of their life and then you just know you’re going to spend the next couple of pages scrolling through a load of ‘congratulations’, ‘I’m so sorry’, ‘happy birthday’ etc when we are just here to talk about Brogan. Please don’t shoot me, I think we are a good bunch of people 💖

Reactions: 47

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Her nomination is definitely suspicious, if you look at the youtube subscription numbers of the nominees:
  • Helen Anderson – 586k subscribers
  • Max Fosh – 454k subscribers
  • Brogan Tate – 80k subscribers
  • The Kabs Family – 1.11million subscribers
  • Lydia Dinga – 212k subscribers
It's not like she's an up an coming youtuber who only started a year ago, she's been on the scene for 10 years so why has such a small channel like hers been nominated?

• Wow
  • Haha

Alicia247

Chatty Member
Just caught up!! Oh my word I had a good laugh! 😂😂
PS...I got married on sat!! 🥂👰🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Mable912

VIP Member
I know we go on about her old face and sun damage, but this is genuinely the WORST photo of her I have EVER seen! She looks absolutely shocking
C22CF151-302F-4B3D-A3D8-2DF1F4D50B05.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Bluebell721

Chatty Member
Also, no bloody wonder Ben is losing his shit in the car with the car troubles, drives all week and still has to chauffeur Madame Trunchbull von tat pants around at the weekend too!
The is too small because he doesn’t like contact, I doubt that was the case when they met cus her bed was a double then! What’s wrong Bog, he doesn’t like to cuddle up anymore?

Reactions: 46

Emxxx

VIP Member
😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 my fiance is doing the washing washing and he's going 'I'm trying so hard to braaave' and 'they say I'm self absorbed but I'm not'.

I'm deceased.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Mable912

VIP Member
Imagine, in the midst of a global pandemic, going on your 95th “staycation” after piling on about 13 stone, and complaining that the double bed of your accommodation is too small.

Fuck my life

• Haha
  • Heart

Mable912

VIP Member
Exactly!! Why do these influencers keep accepting freebies from companies that have literally had to shut their doors for months with no income! She could say no thank you, I would love to come but I will pay for it myself! Or even run a giveaway comp for her followers to nominate someone who deserves it after the pandemic!
I agree. I’m so burnt out from working through the pandemic now, I had time off in August but it didn’t scratch the surface!

Yesterday I was watching Gary and Adam’s Disney cruise vlog and it just made me a bit mad when Adam starts crying when he boards the ship (🙄) and says how happy they are to have some “Disney magic” as they’ve both had a hard year.

My eyes were rolling out of my head! Not saying anyone’s had an easy year, but those two have just been sat at home, comfortable, dreaming and wishing of Disney re opening. What about people who have worked the whole time and can’t afford or can’t have the time to go on a Disney cruise? What about people who have lost loved ones over the last year?

Influencers are getting further and further detached from reality and normal people. The industry is a ticking time bomb the way it is.

• Heart

Notbossmummy

Chatty Member
On the back of her stories keep being muted

Brogan Tate #73 even instagram doesn't want to listen to you

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
Howling at the fact they complained about kids and parents…. Maybe don’t go the weekend before the schools back and go to an afternoon performance….

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Laur91

VIP Member
I also love how she finds it hilarious when the waitress brought the pizza over and didn’t know who the larger 14” pizza was for…..

• Haha
Reactions: 43

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210915-073551~2.png

Someone's updated their insta pic and bio... Seems very confident she's gonna win something!
At least she is catfishing anymore with the old pic.

• Haha
  • Wow

Anagst

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210914-161431_Instagram.jpg

In no way or shape do they look like mother and daughter...sisters, definitely (Julie's age not brogans obviously)

In fact, I'd say brogan looks older 😱

• Wow
  • Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
They were tame with their eating this time 🤣Day 1 food..

Fruit Pastilles
Cheese and crackers
Indian takeaway because ‘obviously it had been too long of a day to cook’ 🙄
Wine
Table of snacks.. Box of Krispy Kreme/Waggon Wheels/Popcorn/Cakes/Muffins/etc

Day 2
Large omelette
Fish and chips.. Beer. Moaned about it
Straight for an ice cream

Alcohol time.. They didn’t show their dinner or mention it.
They went out for brunch on their final day but ended up ordering a massive burger and chicken and chips.

She complained almost 30 times, ranted and scoffed at everything, absolutely hated everything about the place they were staying at and they didn’t do anything except eat or play mini golf.

• Wow
  • Sick

ach0902

Chatty Member
I;m 7 minutes in and so far they've eaten, 1 mini pizza each from lidl bakery, at least 1 pasty, 2 portguese custard tarts, a pizza in a restaurant and are talking about getting some snacks for their 2:30pm theatre show. Good god.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

emerald

VIP Member
When she's banging on about one of the Frozen bags having "Broadway musical" written on it but it's weird because it's in the West End. Yes, but its originally a Broadway musical, doesn't matter where it's performed. Absolute DONKEY.

Benji gives me the ick sooooo bad. The fucking pizza planet shirt and backwards cap for a theatre weekend. Grown man. Puts me in mind of Kevin the teenager.

I can feel myself losing brain cells when they're together. I've said it before but they're made for each other. Intellectually matched and equally scruffy. I think it must be a written requirement for influencers to have the most drippy boyfriend they can find.

• Haha
Reactions: 42