Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic tattlers...
I've had 3 positive pregnancy tests this weekend 🙈 I'm in shock! No symptoms and doesn't feel real. We only did it once and it was first month trying. Surely the penny is going to drop and it will all end in tears 😞😱
Aww.. Amazing news 😍
I fell pregnant that quickly too and my daughter is snug beside me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why isn't she bragging about this trip? She has hardly shown it. Not like her to miss an opportunity to gloat

Reactions: 11
Just watched the blog & while Benji also complained the *way* brogan talks is so vicious!! It’s almost like she’s spitting venom. It’s hard to explain but you’ll know it when you see it.
heres the video of the RUM tour, for those who don't want to give her the view :

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Congratulations lovely! We fell pregnant in the first month of trying and we only did it a couple of times. Was expecting it to take a while as I've got PCOS. I'm a firm believer that some things are just meant to be ❤
This is bringing me so much hope. We’re on our second month of trying, but unfortunately hubby caught covid when I was ovulating and I wouldn’t let him come near me 🤣 maybe next month 🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations guys, but a little rant about off topic below.

Guys I mean this in the nicest possible way, but if you are going to do off topic pregnancy announcements etc and talk about how easily you conceived please please put it in a spoiler and say it’s about pregnancy. I’ve recently (after trying for a few months) miscarried and been avoiding threads where people talk about babies etc because I find it really really difficult. Totally happy for everyone’s baby news on here recently but it’s really hard seeing when you’re not expecting to see anything about babies (on a thread about an influencer with no children.) Sorry to be annoying, I love that this thread is a little community just find it hard to see when I’m not prepared xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

Guys I mean this in the nicest possible way, but if you are going to do pregnancy announcements etc and talk about how easily you conceived please please put it in a spoiler and say it’s about pregnancy. I’ve recently (after trying for a few months) miscarried and been avoiding threads where people talk about babies etc because I find it really really difficult. Totally happy for everyone’s baby news on here recently but it’s really hard seeing when you’re not expecting to see anything about babies (on a thread about an influencer with no children.) Sorry to be annoying xx
Me too I was going to say the same. We are getting married in 2 weeks and was so excited I'd be pregnant... but it wssnt to be. Weve been struggling for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Me too I was going to say the same. We are getting married in 2 weeks and was so excited I'd be pregnant... but it wssnt to be. Weve been struggling for months.
Bless you, sending you love ❤ It’s so hard. There is a TTC thread and a miscarriage thread in the advice section with a lovely bunch of ladies if you would like any support. I’ve not been active there lately as trying not to think about it but if you do feel like talking they are a great and understanding bunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Off topic tattlers...
I've had 3 positive pregnancy tests this weekend 🙈 I'm in shock! No symptoms and doesn't feel real. We only did it once and it was first month trying. Surely the penny is going to drop and it will all end in tears 😞😱
Congratulations 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Guys I mean this in the nicest possible way, but if you are going to do off topic pregnancy announcements etc and talk about how easily you conceived please please put it in a spoiler and say it’s about pregnancy. I’ve recently (after trying for a few months) miscarried and been avoiding threads where people talk about babies etc because I find it really really difficult. Totally happy for everyone’s baby news on here recently but it’s really hard seeing when you’re not expecting to see anything about babies (on a thread about an influencer with no children.) Sorry to be annoying, I love that this thread is a little community just find it hard to see when I’m not prepared xx
So sorry to hear this. I’ve miscarried before, was the worst time of my life and still mentally recovering from it to be honest. I was thinking of asking the same on here but wasn’t sure whether it was unreasonable or not so I appreciate your post 💕

With the greatest respect to the other posters, I think sometimes it doesn’t cross peoples minds to post announcements like that if they’ve not had fertility issues/miscarriages etc etc, so I think it’s really important to highlight this :)

But congratulations to everyone who’s had happy news on here the last few threads! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 20
heres the video of the RUM tour, for those who don't want to give her the view :
Holy hell, there is no way they have any romantic feelings or sex for that matter, her attitude is killing any chance of that.

Brogans was extremely rude and almost angry for some reason, the upgrade was clearly not good enough for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why did they get an upgrade, did they say? Her attitude with that hotel room is absolutely awful!!

Reactions: 15
Holy hell, there is no way they have any romantic feelings or sex for that matter, her attitude is killing any chance of that.

Brogans was extremely rude and almost angry for some reason, the upgrade was clearly not good enough for her.
I wonder if she was starving 😅 hangry.
She was raging on the train when the footy lads were on because she wanted to watch a tv program..!? What does she expect on a Saturday night!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was so confused about this! What room did she book originally to be that rude about an upgrade? Surely she booked a similar room?! Was she just being rude and ungrateful because it wasn’t quite the upgrade she was expecting? Was she expecting a suite or something? Of course she was 🙄🙄 I’m surprised she can even get round her house with all the crap she has everywhere! The audacity of her to complain about how ‘snug’ the room was jeeeeeez!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They stayed at Wilde apartments.. They are studios so I don’t know what she expected, she said she booked ‘the most cheapest and basic room’.

Reactions: 12
This is bringing me so much hope. We’re on our second month of trying, but unfortunately hubby caught covid when I was ovulating and I wouldn’t let him come near me 🤣 maybe next month 🤞🏼
My sister also has pcos, she was told she wouldn't be able to have a baby and, one night, her ex and ALOT of alcohol and I have a 10 year old nephew 😂 fingers crossed for you lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was so confused about this! What room did she book originally to be that rude about an upgrade? Surely she booked a similar room?! Was she just being rude and ungrateful because it wasn’t quite the upgrade she was expecting? Was she expecting a suite or something? Of course she was 🙄🙄 I’m surprised she can even get round her house with all the crap she has everywhere! The audacity of her to complain about how ‘snug’ the room was jeeeeeez!
Probably genuinely thought she was getting a suite. She's thick as tit.

Reactions: 10
With everyone's good news, Bogie wants to give us all advice in case any Tattlers are looking to buy a house :

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.