Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love hearing what everybody is up to e.g marriage, new babies, new jobs and houses etc. Loads of people have announced things on here because we all chat to each other and sometimes it’s easier to talk to people online. I don’t think OP meant to upset anybody by sharing her news. If people are going to be triggered then let’s just put spoilers but I don’t think we go off topic that much do we?
For what my 2 cents is worth as a fairly regular poster and reader here, I personally don’t really care much for the off-topic personal convos. I think if there’s already off topic threads about weddings, engagements and babies etc then it’s probably best suited for there and anyone who wants to go read that stuff can but people who just want to read and chat about Brogie can do so here?

Sorry I sound a bit like a grinch but I just come for the Bogie when I read this thread 😂 I’m not really one for making internet friends but totally appreciate a lot of people do so maybe an off topic thread would be good for people to breakout into when there’s some big news or if Bogie inspires (heaven forbid) some off topic chats like mortgage advice etc.

Reactions: 70
Honestly the second hand embarrassment I get from them commenting on each other’s Instagram posts when they are SAT NEXT TO EACHOTHER… can’t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her latest vlog made me laugh - showing her outfit like anyone uses her as inspiration 😜 she needs to start dressing for her size and age

Appreciates theatre and the architecture but pulls the ugliest face when moaning about seat size and binoculars- what a twit
They are really nice playsuits at the min but Brogan goes to the granny floral section don't get me wrong I love floral myself but their is a difference in granny floral and the young floral she has no dress sense

Honestly the second hand embarrassment I get from them commenting on each other’s Instagram posts when they are SAT NEXT TO EACHOTHER… can’t cope.
I did this last weekend with my partner and he went did you just tag me i said yeah how er im next to you i said im doing a brogan 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
Nah we don't go OT enough to warrant it. Maybe once a thread someone will mention something but it isn't enough to warrant a new thread.

If I'm that bothered (which I'm not, you live your lives girls) then I just scroll on by.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know that tik tok that is like ‘I got 3 looks and that’s IT’

some should make one for Brogan and it would be:

Grandma
Toddler
Hair towel

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So they keep saying they have this private minigolf course… it’s not. It even says on the listing that it’s shared. What a pointless lie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Guys help. Huge off topic but for the benefit of the thread!!

Click 👍 if you think that an annex thread for our off topic bubbling is a good idea ❤

Click 😠 if you think that it's a bad idea to have 2 threads one for brogie and one for brogie tattlers own chatting and that I should take it to the bin 🤣 (I won't be offended I swear it's the point of voting!)

@disneys as you're the official mayor of Brogie's threads, your input is very important!

Thanks bubs 🤙🤙
Mayor ??? I’m delighted ! What an honour !

I think it is a good idea x

Also re: the off topic stuff , I don’t post on the pregnancy thread because it’s not the same people as are on here ! I post my news and things here because I care about you guys and want you to know , and I like to think some of you care about me too ! We’re a little community who came together to moan about brogan but have become more than that !

ive been posting on this thread since it started , and was on guru gossip too so have been past of this community since 2017 so I feel like I know you guys , some of you have been here from the start others joined along the way :)

i’ll try to remember to spoiler alert my off topic stuff for those who don’t want to see or would feel upset by it , but to not discuss it at all would be a bit sad xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We have got on better than what Brogan gets on when she meets her internet pals 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I literally only asked if you are going to announce pregnancy or other off topic stuff please can you put a spoiler like below, that way everyone can decide if they want to read it or not considering it is off topic 😊

Write all your pregnancy stuff here to your hearts content or go to the pregnancy thread 🙂👍🏻
There's already pregnancy and new baby threads that anyone can join :)

We can't have offshoot threads just for people from one thread, it never really works

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There's already pregnancy and new baby threads that anyone can join :)

We can't have offshoot threads just for people from one thread, it never really works
Think you have quoted the wrong person? 😕 I never asked for another thread. Just said if people want to post off topic here can they put it in a spoiler so people can skip it if they want.

Reactions: 7
Do we know how long she is in Plymouth for? Is there much to do there?

Reactions: 3
Maybe she could give her daughter some tips ?
That is amazing, she did an incredible job of losing weight!

She looks a lot younger than 40 (I had to check) and makes Brogan and Ben look super old in comparisen.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.