Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is @disneys around to start a new thread?! I’m having anxiety here over all the awards goss and having to jump thread halfway through!!!

Sorry ! I have a child who needed putting to bed … i just have to tidy up the kitchen and then I will be back and will make a new thread !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry ! I have a child who needed putting to bed … i just have to tidy up the kitchen and then I will be back and will make a new thread !
Don’t tidy it, leave it a few days til ye have 8 bowls each on the counters, be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Whenever I go clothes shopping I literally have to make an effort with hair/makeup as I feel everything looks dreadful on if its not close to the ‘complete look’ (if that makes sense?). Feel Brogan should do the same! Makes such a difference!
Same im an awkward sizes or in between its hell ordering online i can pass for 12/14 in pjs no problem but normal clothes jesus im a size up Brogan try and be normal please non of your cackling or trying to be popular you might get a pal (y) dont get rat assed before hand

jesus i feel like a bloody mother telling her to behave in public!!!

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh shock she’s buddied up with Hayley Morris! Brogan is always commenting on Hayley’s reels 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She went on and on about wanting to feel "glam" during her dress video, but she's done absolutely nothing with her hair/makeup for the event! Totally doesn't match the vibe of the dress (no comment about the dress itself lol).

Reactions: 20
They did a video of snippets of loads of the creators content.

Look what fantastic content we got for Broges 😂
Screenshot_20210916-211308.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20210916-201651_Instagram.jpg
blogosphere sharing everyone's stories. Of outfits, hair appointments, group shots. Then there's brogan.... her bleeping suitcase.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.