Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffykitten

Clicked on the video to have a nosey but got distracted by the comments which she got a bit passive aggressive with 😂😂 and no Brogan the songs don’t need updating just because you didn’t like them 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 you can tell how stuck up and self righteous she is by her replies alone! I think she was trying so hard to be really polite but she didn’t like the commenter throwing some facts her way lol! 😂😂

View attachment 754856
View attachment 754857
View attachment 754859
View attachment 754860
Omg if a hugely successful, long running stage show “definitely needs some work” what do your vlogs need Bogie?! The AUDACITY of this girl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Moot22

VIP Member
09402FAB-86D7-4951-A787-B19174995687.jpeg

I saw this meme and it reminded me of 90% of scenes in Brogans “travel” vlogs.

“Look at london...it’s sewww lovely”

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
you could cut that atmosphere with a knife !! no wonder she was silent on insta the other day !

• Wow
  • Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Left pics are them almost exactly 3 years ago about to go in their WDW trip in Sept 2018. Right pics from the most recent blog. Would actually say the change in Benji is worse 😬 he’s had a hard paper round.

CB5AC5C8-36F6-46E3-874F-3AF881A77508.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Jxxx

VIP Member
Anyone else think maybe he packed a 💍 for this weekends trip? (In a packing cube obviously) I’m probably completely wrong but hey ho you never know…
That answers my question 😂 no ring just more pins!
14D14F43-D150-4D28-822A-B3338EA5334C.jpeg
BEA60F9A-0A5A-473C-AFBE-DE685A9F352E.jpeg

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
New thread m'loves !!! thanks @LolitaBlah for the wonderful title , making a dig at our Bogie's age !!

So , what's been going on in Mooney Mansion this week ? Well ...

-Brogan uploaded a video trying on dresses for her sewwww many award shows shes going to this month ! Almost every dress she liked was hideous , she kept buying dresses in a size 16 and then was confused why they didn't fit , and the actually nice dresses she dismissed ! In the end she found one and it's horrid
- Brogan trotted off with BenjiiiiiBlessHim to London via Bristol for a weekend of Disney shows ; Frozen and Beauty and the Beast ! Brogan loved frozen but didn't 'fall in love' with BATB .... whatever that means !
- They ate so many buns in London .... Benji's anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun !!
- After a tremendous weekend of eating like pigs , they went home and got a takeaway !!
- Brogan did a weekend home vlog over the bank holiday and it was full of boring shite , including her losing her shit because StitchFix apparently 'don't know her size' as all the clothes she was sent didnt fit her .... oh dear ! Brogan , don't you ever think "maybe it's me" ??
- She hasn't mentioned the potential engagement in a while ... maybe she got another "don't hold your breath" from Benj ..... yikes
- She had to have a nap yesterday because she was too warm
- She's done more ADs .... this woman is raking it in !!

These threads have been moving so quickly that there isn't much else to add , aside from a huge congrats to @Disneylifeonly who got the engagement that brogan is so desperate for this weekend !! But obviously we knew for a while ;)

• Heart
  • Haha

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Literally what I was about to say. Nap on monday, lazy at the gym tuesday, maybe shopping day wednesday, feeling overwhelmed thursday and TGIF friday then its the chill weekend. And repeat.
I read that in the style of Craig David 😂

Took myself for a nap on Monday
Lazed at the gym on Tuesday
Overwhelmed by Wednesday
Self care Thursday and Friday and Saturday
Chilled on Sunday

My second thread title 😭😭 oh my God I want to nominate myself for an awrad 😭😭😭 oh my God I need a dress 😭😭 oh my God I must be brave!!

Yaaaalll thk uuu 😘😘😘😘
You could try stitch fit for a dress? Just remember to size up as their sizes are all to cock

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Off topic tattlers...
I've had 3 positive pregnancy tests this weekend 🙈 I'm in shock! No symptoms and doesn't feel real. We only did it once and it was first month trying. Surely the penny is going to drop and it will all end in tears 😞😱

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Emmapism

VIP Member
Theatres have been closed for so so long, people are getting back to performing and this CHILD has the audacity to slate one of the first shows she sees?

'It needs some work'

You need some work you vapid greedy moron. Go back to your hoarder house, anything requiring more than one braincell is wasted on you.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Is this aimed at brogan?
0DD6BF8B-AB32-4F00-B79D-FAC4C8453AC2.jpeg

they said they were going to do series 3 of the podcast so it’ll be interesting to see if they ever come back with it

• Wow
  • Haha