Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
They have done the same to garden WHAT

Least i've re designed mines who the hell does the garden up and makes it look the same god she gets stuck in her own ways constantly doesnt she live a little Brogan get out your comfort zone

I don’t understand why she didn’t like the decor when her whole house is white and grey?!
I know right the wallpaper was actually nice in the oriental purple wallpaper but noooo

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Emmapism

VIP Member
Bit off topic gang but can any of you recommend a shipping forwarding service? I've been lured in by some pyjamas from ShopDisney US and I want to do a Brogan 😂

KINGAA

VIP Member
Yeah she was pure dying to get him shots holding his hand so we knew he was real :rolleyes: remember the hotel he booked for her cause he forgot her valentines and threw a strop and pretend to be drunk at that hotel with the empty wine bottles was unreal
Is this on the drive of deleted vlogs?

Esme

VIP Member
Wait, didn’t she say me Julie is going with her? Or have I got that mixed up with another event?

Reactions: 1

Mesaraht

Don’t be silly, the uk is in a heatwave, it’s too hot for brogan to work, even with her a/c and 50 fans
The other thread is closed but some people wondered about her earnings. I found this on YouTube - basically she earns between $93 and $183 a month. She will earn more for her private marketing consultancy work but seriously you’re all correct, she won’t earn a lot there either.

Reactions: 1