Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she used to have a "girl" who became her bestie that did it for her after she'd been gifted it, then paid for her a few times after? (I'm sure it's in the old vlogs) wonder if she had a falling out with her.
She said the same about her first nail girl i think then she changed over πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Time for another Bogie Simpsons Couch edit ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ when homer screams thats ben when she comes home

I have been re watching her old vlogs at kevins house only cause you tube is boring at the min im that sad to watch her old ones and its on 175 vlog she was much happier and had short hair that was healthy and shiny and she had nice make up am i feeling okay what the hell happened to her she went down hill when she left the bungalow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OMFG!!!! I just spilt my tea all over my bleeping lap and sofa watching this! 🀣🀣 brogan descending from the sky onto the sofa, that is literally the funniest thing on here I have EVER seen, and that is quite an achievement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My god. I’ve watched it about 50 times, rivalled only by Brogan’s Shake It Off dance. It even got a laugh out of the BF who normally shows no interest whatsoever in all this πŸ˜‚

Oh my god this is the best πŸ˜‚ ahhhhhhahahahah the timing! Genius!
For me it’s the part when the sofa collapses a bit and Brogan goes down with it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear this is the best thread over a million of them they need to come over to Brogans πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Has anyone seen sebbie not seen the poor guy in a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Brogan Tate #74 Brogan designed a Mug: called it Benj (sponsored by Cricut)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tattlers, her bio and behaviour tell me she has been told by blogosphere she has won. It’s common at awards to tell winners before so they confirm they are attending.

I hope I’m wrong πŸ˜‘

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.