Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We love our Disney and we love our theatre” but then describes BATB as a new musical just launching. I saw it on a school trip to London in 1999. She is so clueless!!!!
I said this to my fella, then second guessed myself so looked it up. It's a new, reimagined tour according to the website. But I think that's probably a bit like when they restage things as opposed to changing the songs and stuff.

Reactions: 7
My reaction when she walked into that pristine hotel room and tidied the pepper grinder because it was annoying her.
58217A74-AB36-4AE5-8ECC-9E2E932DCBB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
so after watching their review of Beauty and the Beast.. is there anything they enjoyed about the show AT ALL? their ‘review’ just seemed like them complaining for 5 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 19
“We love our Disney and we love our theatre” but then describes BATB as a new musical just launching. I saw it on a school trip to London in 1999. She is so clueless!!!!
It was my first ever musical in 1999 ☺ She would really benefit from doing some research before she goes to things 🙄

Reactions: 9
Benji actually seems to be enjoying himself so I think these two are a pair. They deserve each other. the chase for those snacks in lidl at the beginning🙄 he’s as much a child as she is.

Also, the mask she is wearing in the theater looked tiny on her face.

Reactions: 18
Benji actually seems to be enjoying himself so I think these two are a pair. They deserve each other. the chase for those snacks in lidl at the beginning🙄 he’s as much a child as she is.

Also, the mask she is wearing in the theater looked tiny on her face.
Probably a child’s

Reactions: 10
I also love how she finds it hilarious when the waitress brought the pizza over and didn’t know who the larger 14” pizza was for…..

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Some classic Brogan moments
We are going to play uni benji oh yay
People are making noise and I want to watch TV
Ummm how about you just move seats
We've been upgraded to a broom closest

Reactions: 5
Clicked on the video to have a nosey but got distracted by the comments which she got a bit passive aggressive with 😂😂 and no Brogan the songs don’t need updating just because you didn’t like them 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 you can tell how stuck up and self righteous she is by her replies alone! I think she was trying so hard to be really polite but she didn’t like the commenter throwing some facts her way lol! 😂😂

848F3DAD-55FD-446F-8633-112D44B35F19.jpg

D185441B-F211-4BBD-9C8F-098E5972A60D.jpg

AFDE6AD1-49D8-499F-B63E-A3692E801CCE.jpg

829711F5-A324-497F-A0F5-F2EB99095F2D.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I also love how she finds it hilarious when the waitress brought the pizza over and didn’t know who the larger 14” pizza was for…..
She had a 12 inch pizza! For lunch. Right before going to sit in a theater. After having all those train snacks. I’m by no means a light eater, but I’m amazed. Maybe they didn’t like the musical (they both said they hated the venue) because they were both so bloated and uncomfortable in the seats.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.