Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her old vlog and I actually feel really sad for her. She used to be likeable and relatable. Plus she looked healthy and happy.

The vlogs really highlight how she has changed
I'm just going through the deleted ones on that google drive. She seems so driven and hardworking in these vlogs, it's so strange. At what point does her mum kick her out? Did she ever give a reason? It's not like Brogan's on drugs or trashing the place 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I want to know about Olga…the fan she befriended from the gym (or was it the supermarket lmao)! they went on hikes and even shared a PT session or something like that and then never to be heard of in the space of what, 3 months?
Olga wasn’t a fan … she was a Pt / worked at the gym when she went before Benji !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm just going through the deleted ones on that google drive. She seems so driven and hardworking in these vlogs, it's so strange. At what point does her mum kick her out? Did she ever give a reason? It's not like Brogan's on drugs or trashing the place 🤷‍♀️
Brogan doesn't get her own way she throws a strop simple as.....

Has she let mybfbenji pick a spot in their house yet :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
My wife has been a member of Tattle for a while now and a fond lurker of this thread, I have to say I never really saw the appeal until this week when she showed me masterpiece that is the Trek America Vlogs and I felt so strongly about them that I created an account solely for this post.

I’m going to start off with some technical critiquing because the video editing is so god damn awful I couldn’t help but laugh. The cutting to completely different parts when mid sentence is so amateur I couldn’t help but burst out with laughter whenever it happened. Not only that but the tonal shifts between cuts was so chaotic and all over the place. My personal favourite example of this is filming her “very first chipotle” to immediately going to her crying and giving us the legendary line “I’m trying to be brave”.

Speaking of trying to be brave, the drama that she caused was so entertaining and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything as naturally pathetic but hilarious. The fact that she completely blames everyone else for not liking her but never thinking about what she could’ve done to have upset everyone. There is absolutely no self awareness to her own obnoxious actions. Not only was she completely obnoxious before the ‘drama’ kicked off but the absolute narcissistic behaviour from her being self obsessed throughout every vlog. My personal highlight of her self obsessed and narcissistic behaviour was filming herself instead the places that she was visiting and not really talking about where she is or anything interesting. She literally just talks about herself and she’s really not interesting. No one wants to watch a video of your moon head gawking at the Grand Canyon, they would rather just see the Grand Canyon! Here’s a little tip about making videos interesting: people will come for the content and stay for the personality. PEOPLE DO NOT COME JUST TO SEE YOU! Anyway back to the actual drama. She is pathetic when it comes to the drama. Even the person who she pissed off tried to clear the air and have a mature conversation and she just throws a strop because she was told what she did to upset someone. I also cannot stand the constant whining and speaking to her mum about every tiny little insignificant thing that happened. This would have all been over so quickly if you just accepted that you upset someone and moved the duck on!

In conclusion she is irritating and these Vlogs are so bad they’re good and would highly recommend to fans of B movies like Hobo with a shotgun or invasion of the killer tomatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
We have 100% seen here looking worse than that.. You just have to look at your avatars to see that.
Our avatars are rarely posed pictures, they are usually screen grabs of videos. That is 100% the worst selfie she has willingly uploaded of herself

I just had a trip down memory lane re watching her TA sob stories thanks to @Venom. It makes me laugh how she’s crying saying big groups of girls get cliquey and how she’s been “pushed out” of one group, but in the same breath says she’s been “forced into another group” that she had seemingly made no effort with whatsoever up until that point- does she not see the irony there!?!

It did make me sad going back through her old insta posts today. She has always been a cold hearted, narcissistic and snobby witch to be honest, but she was much more relatable back in the day and always vlogged the bad with the good

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes! I am pale and freckly and have always avoided the sun where possible, I have never sunbathed and I avoid the hottest parts of the day. I wear spf on my face everyday and if I am out, such as at the beach its factor 50, sunglasses, hat, and even things like kimonos to help protect my skin. She looks absolutely dreadful and like you say her skin damage is done now. She claims her and benji are careful in the sun but we never see evidence of this, they’re both always very red.

Also a riveting garden update 🤣 sure jan if you say so “seeeew grateful”
View attachment 750153View attachment 750154View attachment 750155
Holy run on. I could use her posts for my grammar lessons at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our avatars are rarely posed pictures, they are usually screen grabs of videos. That is 100% the worst selfie she has willingly uploaded of herself
She has been posting some horrendous selfies recently. Granted this is this worst for showing the sun damage, but it's almost as though she doesn't give a tit at all about how she's appearing on SM. Even the avatars taken from videos or stories show that she doesn't care what she looks like to her audience anymore, which, considering that this is both her job and her brand, is really bad!

Reactions: 13
I’m going to start off with some technical critiquing because the video editing is so god damn awful I couldn’t help but laugh. The cutting to completely different parts when mid sentence is so amateur I couldn’t help but burst out with laughter whenever it happened. Not only that but the tonal shifts between cuts was so chaotic and all over the place. My personal favourite example of this is filming her “very first chipotle” to immediately going to her crying and giving us the legendary line “I’m trying to be brave”.
I think the mid-sentence stuff was to block out people interrupting her in some cases. She should have just binned the entire take. Some of the cuts were almost an 'irony cut' but I don't think she knows what that is. The truly unintentional stuff like the music playing over her whinging in the lobby is comedy gold. We should all pitch this to Amazon Prime or Channel 4.

I also really enjoyed that she ended up spending a lot of time with the tour leader because none of the girls wanted to speak to her. It's like in American tv shows where the unpopular kid has lunch with the janitor.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I just had a trip down memory lane re watching her TA sob stories thanks to @Venom. It makes me laugh how she’s crying saying big groups of girls get cliquey and how she’s been “pushed out” of one group, but in the same breath says she’s been “forced into another group” that she had seemingly made no effort with whatsoever up until that point- does she not see the irony there!?!

It did make me sad going back through her old insta posts today. She has always been a cold hearted, narcissistic and snobby witch to be honest, but she was much more relatable back in the day and always vlogged the bad with the good
True but she still shows herself looking that horrific. You can pause or screenshot any moment and she will look bad.

Reactions: 7
True but she still shows herself looking that horrific. You can pause or screenshot any moment and she will look bad.
How much of this could be down to excessive alcohol consumption, along with the sun damage, poor diet, lack of exercise and zero water being drunk? The way her features are disappearing and her skin's unhealthy appearance look like someone who drinks way too much alcohol.

Reactions: 17
How much of this could be down to excessive alcohol consumption, along with the sun damage, poor diet, lack of exercise and zero water being drunk? The way her features are disappearing and her skin's unhealthy appearance look like someone who drinks way too much alcohol.
The alcohol wouldn't be a surprise - latest vlog has 2 stray bottles of her fave fake malibu in the background AGAIN in the bottom left hand corner😳🥴

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The alcohol wouldn't be a surprise - latest vlog has 2 stray bottles of her fave fake malibu in the background AGAIN in the bottom left hand corner😳🥴
I haven’t always been too convinced about the theory around her boozing too much, but this year my mind has been changed, you can’t deny all the bottles she always has in the background :/

Reactions: 24
I also spotted a few more hidden in the utility rum on the floor she said their empty but left lying there put them in the bleeping bin then you lazy bint

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused by her “brand”. She shows herself looking like such a mess so often so I thought she was going for the real feel / relatable blogger vibe. It can be so refreshing and could’ve served her well if done right. However, she then she also weirdly brags about the many international holidays, trips to the cinema, awards that no ones heard of and this week she’s basically just napped and sunbathed. There’s nothing relatable about that and it’s hardly aspirational / luxury blogger content. It’s just so confusing that I’m baffled she’s made a living out of this somehow!

Reactions: 32
Still not addressed the Yaz n asshat situation, showing her true colours yet again

Reactions: 9
Might aswell make a title suggestion, a direct quote from the Trek America vlogs

Brogan Tate #73 You come across as self absorbed, so perhaps tone that down a bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Does she get that sausage pasta dish? It looks like something she’d have... carbs, red meat and cheese are the only things she eats (apart from Pepsi Max chicken of course).

If she’s gonna be lazy and use meal kit services (lazy for her because she has all the time to cook, not anyone here who uses it around your busy, full lives!) then at least get something healthy! There’s so many options with stuff like Gousto (I don’t know the one she uses) to have a healthy, balanced and nutritious meal!
She could easily track her calories and nutritional intake with them and it’s the easiest way in the world to do CICO but she’s incapable of making any healthy choices clearly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.