Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up!! Oh my word I had a good laugh! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
PS...I got married on sat!! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think us tattlers in Brogans group here should have a hen do for them who have been married or getting married mailbu an coke on brogan ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๐Ÿธ

Tattlers pre drinks ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount they ate before going to the theatre ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I bet they farted their way through the whole production. Imagine being sat within a 10 seat radius of the pair of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Clicked on the video to have a nosey but got distracted by the comments which she got a bit passive aggressive with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and no Brogan the songs donโ€™t need updating just because you didnโ€™t like them ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ you can tell how stuck up and self righteous she is by her replies alone! I think she was trying so hard to be really polite but she didnโ€™t like the commenter throwing some facts her way lol! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 754856
View attachment 754857
View attachment 754859
View attachment 754860
Omg if a hugely successful, long running stage show โ€œdefinitely needs some workโ€ what do your vlogs need Bogie?! The AUDACITY of this girl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She was probably in a food/booze coma throughout the show and didn't actually know what was going on. I'm not looking at any theatre reviews from someone who has a day off and then a day in bed because they're overwhelmed, or one who needs a sticker in a book to remind her to do something. Wonder if she has a reward chart for Benji? One of his rewards is that she'll shut the f*ck up perhaps.

Reactions: 32
Brogan Tate #73 A face as old as time
@Cah this is amazing and needs to be the next thread title, but itโ€™s also inspired venom to do a song, may I present, Face as old as time (From the tattle musical Benji and the Beast) :

Face as old as time
Sun damaged as can be
Barely any friends
Then more tat spends
Unexpectedly

Just a little strange
Hauls & Grazebord feast
Growth on lip despair
Lever not prepared
Benji and the Beast

Ever a big potato game
Ever an AD lies
Ever as a bore
Ever plain white decor
As the subs wonโ€™t rise

Face as old as time
Tat as old as grime
Bitter, conceit and strange
Finding sheโ€™s deranged
Wondering where you went wrong

Certain as Buns & Buns
Having a Broji feast
Face as old as time
Tat as old as grime
Benji and the Beast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
@Cah this is amazing and needs to be the next thread title, but itโ€™s also inspired venom to do a song, may I present, Face as old as time (From the tattle musical Benji and the Beast) :

Face as old as time
Sun damaged as can be
Barely any friends
Then more tat spends
Unexpectedly

Just a little strange
Hauls & Grazebord feast
Growth on lip despair
Lever not prepared
Benji and the Beast

Ever a big potato game
Ever an AD lies
Ever as a bore
Ever plain white decor
As the subs wonโ€™t rise

Face as old as time
Tat as old as grime
Finding sheโ€™s deranged

Certain as Buns & Buns
Having a Broji feast
Face as old as time
Tat as old as grime
Benji and the Beast
We donโ€™t deserve you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Face as old as time
Sun damaged as can be
Barely any friends
Then more tat spends
Unexpectedly

Just a little strange
Hauls & Grazebord feast
Growth on lip despair
Lever not prepared
Benji and the Beast

Ever a big potato game
Ever an AD lies
Ever as a bore
Ever plain white decor
As the subs wonโ€™t rise

Face as old as time
Tat as old as grime
Finding sheโ€™s deranged

Certain as Buns & Buns
Having a Broji feast
Face as old as time
Tat as old as grime
Benji and the Beast
@Venom absolutely brilliant, you win the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When she's banging on about one of the Frozen bags having "Broadway musical" written on it but it's weird because it's in the West End. Yes, but its originally a Broadway musical, doesn't matter where it's performed. Absolute DONKEY.

Benji gives me the ick sooooo bad. The bleeping pizza planet shirt and backwards cap for a theatre weekend. Grown man. Puts me in mind of Kevin the teenager.

I can feel myself losing brain cells when they're together. I've said it before but they're made for each other. Intellectually matched and equally scruffy. I think it must be a written requirement for influencers to have the most drippy boyfriend they can find.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I thought in the theatre they had a dress code or am I thinking of something else

Reactions: 6
Wait, wait, wait, wait... wait.

Wasnโ€™t the whooollleee reason she fell out with Charlotte was because she made a schedule and stuck to it when Brogan wanted to relax? Now sheโ€™s saying sheโ€™s all about schedules. Wtf
Yeah I remember just before Brogan went on her first trip with Benji to WDW, Brogan had a folder of all her plans saying she likes to be so organised, Charlotte posted some sarcastic tweet on Twitter, I think Ellie Steadman tweeted something too. Charlotte was probably thinking WTF๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Theatres have been closed for so so long, people are getting back to performing and this CHILD has the audacity to slate one of the first shows she sees?

'It needs some work'

You need some work you vapid greedy moron. Go back to your hoarder house, anything requiring more than one braincell is wasted on you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Yeah I remember just before Brogan went on her first trip with Benji to WDW, Brogan had a folder of all her plans saying she likes to be so organised, Charlotte posted some sarcastic tweet on Twitter, I think Ellie Steadman tweeted something too. Charlotte was probably thinking WTF๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Charlotte is organised but she plans chilled days too.. She went to the effort of making sure they did a lot of first time things for Brogan who threw the entire thing in her face.. Itโ€™s not a bad thing wanting to make the most of your trip anyway.
The amount they ate before going to the theatre ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I bet they farted their way through the whole production. Imagine being sat within a 10 seat radius of the pair of them
Haha I thought this too.. They looked gross. There isnโ€™t a dress code for the theatre but I always dress smart casual. Those two rocking up in a sweaty jumpsuit and old tshirt that theyโ€™ve probably got covered in grease just shows they have no pride in themselves whatsoever.

Reactions: 23
Wow that vlog!!

All they did was eat! no wonder you canโ€™t fit into anything anymore.

she had just finished her 12โ€™โ€™pizza and was talking about what snack to get for the show ๐Ÿคฃ let the food hit your stomach before you think of what else youโ€™re going to shove in your mouth ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ she also looked pissed as hell at the lunch, definitely had more than 1 glass.

canโ€™t believe how much they ate in ONE day! That was surely 5/6000 calories each!?

at least Benji moves around for his work during the week and burns it off but Brogan just sits there and does one yoga class a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Benji doesn't burn it off, he's starting to resemble a potato too ๐Ÿ˜‚ But yes at least he moves about a bit

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.