Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread m'loves !!! thanks @LolitaBlah for the wonderful title , making a dig at our Bogie's age !!

So , what's been going on in Mooney Mansion this week ? Well ...

-Brogan uploaded a video trying on dresses for her sewwww many award shows shes going to this month ! Almost every dress she liked was hideous , she kept buying dresses in a size 16 and then was confused why they didn't fit , and the actually nice dresses she dismissed ! In the end she found one and it's horrid
- Brogan trotted off with BenjiiiiiBlessHim to London via Bristol for a weekend of Disney shows ; Frozen and Beauty and the Beast ! Brogan loved frozen but didn't 'fall in love' with BATB .... whatever that means !
- They ate so many buns in London .... Benji's anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun !!
- After a tremendous weekend of eating like pigs , they went home and got a takeaway !!
- Brogan did a weekend home vlog over the bank holiday and it was full of boring shite , including her losing her tit because StitchFix apparently 'don't know her size' as all the clothes she was sent didnt fit her .... oh dear ! Brogan , don't you ever think "maybe it's me" ??
- She hasn't mentioned the potential engagement in a while ... maybe she got another "don't hold your breath" from Benj ..... yikes
- She had to have a nap yesterday because she was too warm
- She's done more ADs .... this woman is raking it in !!

These threads have been moving so quickly that there isn't much else to add , aside from a huge congrats to @Disneylifeonly who got the engagement that brogan is so desperate for this weekend !! But obviously we knew for a while ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Sitting out in midday sun with skin uncovered is not something I would ever do as a pale, freckly person. It’s like torture to me.

Reactions: 31
But....she says her and Ben are well aware they’re freckled and pale so they don’t be foolish in the sun (or words to that effect)

Brogtrotter, now matter how much you try, those freckles won’t all join up to a cute tan! You’re just burning and damaging your already ravaged, swollen, leathered skin.

Reactions: 26
She is soooo out of touch with her audience!! Most people are stuck at work, sweating to death and here she is bragging that she's lay around by a pool on Tuesday afternoon sunbathing?! Sometimes Bogey things are best being kept to yourself 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That is surely edited to make her look worse ???!! The sun damage !!! Oh my god , she should be worried about her skin
Direct screenshot from her stories. Could be a filter she uses, but I doubt it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 749924
27 but according to an age calculator 40 😱
The thing is... she's being all smug about 'being so fortunate and lucky to sunbathe on a Tuesday morning because I work for myself' but in reality she looks bleeping dreadful.. she's got it 'all' but still looks terrible and that's all down to her poor choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m a member of my local DL as I quite like swimming after work (especially outside) and I’ve literally not been able to go all summer as the place is full of brogan types laying round on sun loungers, standing chatting in the pool and ordering copious amounts of food and cocktails. obviously they are entitled to use it as paying members but you literally only see these people in summer months.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
While she’s there, why doesn’t she have a swim and get some exercise in? I’d kill to be swimming in an outside pool right now instead of working! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know we go on about her old face and sun damage, but this is genuinely the WORST photo of her I have EVER seen! She looks absolutely shocking
C22CF151-302F-4B3D-A3D8-2DF1F4D50B05.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
While she’s there, why doesn’t she have a swim and get some exercise in? I’d kill to be swimming in an outside pool right now instead of working! 🙄
Probably because the makeup’s already on now and she’s got an ad to film on Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My second thread title 😭😭 oh my God I want to nominate myself for an awrad 😭😭😭 oh my God I need a dress 😭😭 oh my God I must be brave!!

Yaaaalll thk uuu 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.