Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald73

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146

aggytha

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Brogan Tate #46 - new kitchen, same shit vlogs, washes her dishes whilst sitting on the bog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster here.
I have a friend who has a colleague who has a sister that dated Benji about 6 years ago and cheated on her multiple times! Probably not at all relevant but thought it was gossip worthy 🙊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

aggytha

VIP Member
“We’ve been friends for four years... which is quite long for me actually!!

I feel like that says a lot about you as a person Brogan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64

disneys

VIP Member
Lol you’re all talking about her kitchen/extractor like she actually cooks or bakes :ROFLMAO: it’s to look at only, ‘to look so aesthetic’ to quote B (oh damn trying to to make B happen lol)
The only time she needs the extractor is once a month when she chucks some granulated sugar over her 20% fat mince 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Jess89

VIP Member
Only thing I can be bothered to add is Brogan says 'Thank you for watching' at the end 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Laur91

VIP Member
View attachment 383114Another manic Monday. The way she strutted through the dog walk.. No words. This girl is full of herself.
Can we just admire how she had like one thing in her planner for Sunday and it was the masterclass and SHE MISSED IT

she had one thing to do. She didn’t even have to put the bins out that day and she still missed the class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Mable912

VIP Member
Played this one this morning on the way to work. Guys it’s REALLY bad.

Firstly, who the fuck is Brogan to be talking to us about friendships?

- Brogans sound quality is still terrible and it turns out it amplifies her cackle
- both hosts just talk at each other
- brogan wants binky as a bridesmaid. LOL. Bet she wants to be one too so she can bonk Bongo at the wedding
- binky says her and brogan have the same beliefs and values. They don’t, and I know binky knows better than that. She 100% uses brogan for the platform
- brogan starts relaying a story which they are both cracking up in hysterics about but it is NOT funny!
- binky talks about having to move to the uk at 15 and make friends. I would have expected any normal sane person to ask her some questions about that. Not brogan though
- brogan admits she doesn’t have friends from childhood by says she doesn’t like the expectation you should. Binky disagrees and says it’s a good thing
- brogan talks about not fitting in at school and college and admits her oldest friend is Megan from college. She admits she needs constant validation from Megan that she won’t leave her! (Anxious attachment style and DEFINITELY links back to her childhood and how Julie must have raised her)
- this was my fave part, brogan taking about Megan knowing how “sew sew busy” brogan is and so “keeps her expectations” of brogan low!!! That sounds like a match made in heaven - poor megan is too passive!
- brogan goes on about everything Megan has done for her. I wonder what brogan has ever done for megan? As usual Brogan comes across as a gigantic narcissist
- binky touches on how she kept up friendships in lockdown, she should have spoke more about this, would have been interesting
- brogan admits she doesn’t “look hard” for friends, she waits for them to come to her! Haha

Okay I’m half way through and CBA anymore. We all know the bottom line here. Neither of them are any good (brogan especially) at making friends because they are selfish and raging narcissists who can only make online ‘friends’ who don’t know the real them and provide them with something materialistic in return (a bigger following).

IM OUT! *tag teams in someone else*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

JLXRD

VIP Member
Also just went down the rabbit hole a bit and looks like her step dad Jon is a bit of a right wing dick.

Sharing about wanting a no deal Brexit, how all police should be armed, petitions to stop gun laws in the UK, to stop halal.

I know Brogan is a Tory but he seems 1 step away from a Union Jack in his profile pic.

At on point his profile picture is just a picture of three guns laid out 😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Laur91

VIP Member
F0FF919D-F94E-4E31-BBE3-DF4699CCEE32.jpeg

so this is her planner at the end of that video - she said the only other things to go in are the food shop and a couple of other things ‘she doesn’t want to tell us about’ aka nothing.

If we look at Wednesday for example, estimating;

workout: 30 mins
9:30am: mystery zoom call 1hr
Update media kit: 30 mins
Outreach to brands (to say happy new year aka beg for free shit): 30 mins
Invoice reminders: 10 mins
Pay Laura invoice: 5 minutes

so in total her day = 2hr 45mins
And that includes a workout and a personal zoom call.

my mind is blown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Rose91

Chatty Member
Bit late to the party, but a new thread already!

As most know I’m a self-employed dog Walker and due to covid have lost near enough all of my clients/dramatically reduced in numbers. I didn’t get any financial help from the government grants as I haven’t been self-employed long enough and whilst I’m claiming universal credit, that is no way near the money I was earning monthly so have had to really cut back. One of my sphynx cats also died unexpectedly of a heart attack so that's been affecting us as a family.

To then see Brogan showing off her new kitchen (which btw is going to be shit) and just being so ignorant to the world around her, it really annoyed me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49