Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For what it’s worth Julie seems like a pretty successful business woman, and I assume that came with hard work. Her biggest failure is not rubbing off that work ethic on her daughter.
For what it’s worth, if you do a bit of digging her company is not all that big and successful, and Brogan is probably making more money than her mummy’s company does. It’s also shared with another woman and who knows what staff, and I suspect it was left to Julie as part of the divorce package since Brogan’s dad was also once in on that business. Don’t forget how Brogan inflates her sense of importance and is much busy all the time, so I would have no doubt she got that from her mother who likes to portray the big business boss, but in reality the business is not making enough to keep the two directors in Nandos for a year. I’m open to be corrected, but I suspect Julie got a nice tidy sum from one divorce, and moved onto to John who seems to have the money in that relationship. I think Brogie is exactly like her mum. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I reckon brogan would be one of those co workers who does nothing but the second you walk up their desk or into their office, they sit up straight and start typing or shuffling paperwork 🤣 (I’ve worked with toooo many of those!)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon brogan would be one of those co workers who does nothing but the second you walk up their desk or into their office, they sit up straight and start typing or shuffling paperwork 🤣 (I’ve worked with toooo many of those!)
And never stop wanging on about how busy they are. Whereas the rest of us just get on with it.

Reactions: 16
I want to listen to the podcast tomorrow in a train wreck kind of way but I don’t wanna give them any extra listens

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The planner video - on her quiet days why didn’t she film for her channel? She didn’t even consider it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I want to listen to the podcast tomorrow in a train wreck kind of way but I don’t wanna give them any extra listens
Does anyone fancy taking one for the team and doing us a sum up?

I'm sorry but I can't because I'd find it too boring, I'm just here for your hot takes 😂

Reactions: 9
I couldn't make it through the last podcast, I felt like I had to concentrate on what they were saying as they just waffled on and on. Definitely not getting the chilled vibe I get from listening to others.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't make it through the last podcast, I felt like I had to concentrate on what they were saying as they just waffled on and on. Definitely not getting the chilled vibe I get from listening to others.
Hahaha me too! I was listening to it whilst working and I literally cannot recall what they talked about or what the episode was about!? So don’t have high hopes for tomorrow 😂 but as I’m a nosy person I will try and have a listen!

Reactions: 7
I feel that she’s going to start promoting her podcast like she promotes her vlogs - as background noise.
Which like, each to their own, but if I was producing work I was really proud of, I wouldn’t be encouraging people to stick it on and then ignore it. Just makes her seem desperate for listeners/views🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Those droopy eyes... Christ! Face of a post menopausal woman or what.
Erm, kinda insulting to post-menopausal women. Age comes to everyone. There’s plenty of ways to point out that Brogan looks way older than her years without bashing women of a certain age group who look older because they ARE older. Brogan looks old because she abuses her skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just watched Mr Carrington violin where he shows his new diary and to do list. The difference between his and Boglog are extreme. Admittedly he's not written in his diary yet but the whole section about it was alot sleeker than hers and just better

Reactions: 6
I volunteer as tribute! I’m going on a long-ass walk at 6am tomorrow to get my 15,000 steps in (my New Years resolution!) so will have that on - making notes for tattle will distract me further

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I volunteer as tribute! I’m going on a long-ass walk at 6am tomorrow to get my 15,000 steps in (my New Years resolution!) so will have that on - making notes for tattle will distract me further
We won't forget your sacrifice 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Predictions for when the podcast will go live tomorrow?

Last week they said it was live at 06:30, but didn’t show in Apple podcasts until after 10:00

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a strange layout for such a big room. Completely baffled by it. That means the hob is going there too so good luck actually using it as somewhere to sit and eat your breakfast....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.