Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cah

Chatty Member
So in her latest IG video she's out "walking" Bonnie (Benji is of course slogging away on the kitchen without her helping) and whilst plugging away at promoting her podcast says "I know it's been a busy week for a lot of people, back to work and whatever". A busy week or whatever? Her continued ignorance and being tone deaf to the current situation just gets worse and worse and made me really angry reading that.

Thousands of people loosing their jobs, struggling to make ends meet, thousands of covid cases everyday and even worse thousands of people literally dying everyday. But don't worry as Brogan thinks the current situation is "whatever" and all the troubles we have can be solved by listening to her awful podcast. She really is disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Mable912

VIP Member
I think the key thing here is, if your life is that empty you plan when to do your laundry or put your bins out, DONT MAKE A FUCKING PLANNING VIDEO! Keep it to yourself! Don’t rub it in the faces of people trying to home school or still working keeping the country going 😤

Brogan makes absolutely no contribution to society whatsoever and yet still probably laps up government grants. That’s the real sort of benefit scrounger we need to be getting annoyed about 😤 not those brought up in poverty, failed by the system and scraping benefits together each week to feed their kids.

Rant over 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Mable912

VIP Member
That wasn’t working for me, just went and downloaded it omg!!!! Hahahahahah!

if that link doesn’t work for others , this might:
PLEASE tell me I’m not the only one who notices towards the end she goes to mouth “juice” but then realised she’s got the lyrics wrong and he doesn’t say it, so she tries to style it out by pretending she didn’t mean to do it and keeps her mouth in an O shape...!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mable912

VIP Member
I’m so glad someone picked up on her saying she won’t watch Handmaids Tale because it’s a period drama 😂 it’s set in a future dystopian universe you bloody idiot

did anyone notice how out of breath she was stripping the bed? Ffs

Laziest woman ever. She admits at the start she’s chosen that day to film because it’s one of her busier ones. Apart from one walk with Bonnie (benji who has been working all week does the early one) she does fuck all!

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I actually think she looks nice there but compared to her normal towel head pics she would do! That must be the nicest pic she’s shared in about 2 years!

Also her mum in that profile pic 🙈 I actually thought it was Brogan.

• Haha

LMJ

VIP Member
genuinely cannot believe that was her 'very busy day' shooting ad and in true Brogan style its absolute cr*p as usual and something most of us could have done 10000000% better in our lunch break. Why are Disney+ working with her? They must have a super low budget.

that outfit, the makeup, the headband 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

JLXRD

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s unusual to grow apart from friends and to have different friend throughout different periods of your life.

What is unusual is that Brogans friendships seem to end in bitter fall outs rather than a natural drifting apart.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Less than five minutes in and they are just being negative about absolutely everything to do with setting goals.

Brogan likes a fresh monthly planner to... Write in peoples birthdays 😂😂 Bless her... My little girl does this when she has a new diary to draw in.

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
Did I run here after seeing that ad ?!
Yes I flipping did! Hahahahahahahahahahababahahshsba

• Haha

Notanotherjen

I also live a 5 min walk from the water, and I am such a water babe just like Brogan, but we can swim year round.

I have mentioned here before but I work in a radiology dept, and we get technicians come to fix things all the time. Hospitals in general are like high school - lots of gossip and hook ups. That being said I don’t know how much game Benji has, the man wears ridiculous Disney apparel in public.

• Haha
  • Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’ve had the shits for longer than Brogan has kept some of her friends.

The majority of my friends have been in my life for at least 15+ years.

• Haha
  • Heart

lolacatherineee

First she sat down to iron... now she’s sitting down to wash up... whatever next?! Also creased at her calling the handmaid’s tale a period drama when it’s exactly the opposite - it’s set in the future m8

• Haha
Reactions: 35

JLXRD

VIP Member
Yeeeeahhh I would also say on further inspection that her stepdad is a gun fanatic. Not comfortable actually posting screen shots as you can find it if you want but his previous profile pics are him with reps from gun companies proudly posing, him shooting....

Not like hunting gun either... like weapons. It’s not like ‘oh aren’t we posh such fun in the country’ vibes... it’s like believing we should all have the right to carry weapons, mixed with some xenophobic petitions. Bet he supports Trump.

Bit fucked up. But explains why Brogan doesn’t speak out on issues if she agrees with his views 😬

• Wow
  • Angry

Donald73

VIP Member
You’re all bloody horrible about Benji! He can’t help it that his sister Brogan is a scuzzbucket!

• Haha

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Brogan basically said - if you are my friend and I don’t like someone, then you don’t like them either, that’s it. End of.

Bianca quickly stepped in to say it would kinda depend on the situation etc.

• Wow
  • Haha