Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a suggestion with a few more votes but I couldn't make it fit and still make sense I'm afraid.

Catch up - started a podcast, has a planner with stickers, doesn't know when to put thebins out, kitchen has been stripped out.
And same old same old.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t usually comment on these threads (far too socially anxious for that!) but I watched the planner video and it was quite awkward to watch as I kept waiting for more stuff to be added thinking there must be more and then it just ended on like changing the bed stickers and talking about a food shop and I was just like what??? I couldn’t believe it was real and I would feel so embarrassed uploading that. The tasks that are on the planning list aside from maybe the consultancy day if it’s a full day etc would take me like 5-20 minutes tops? Even when I have a slow day at work it’s still not that slow! My manager would kill me if they asked for an update on what I’d have been doing for the day and I said I was doing tasks that he knows would have taken 20 mins 😬😬😬 I used to do a similar blogging type thing and I constantly was trying to think up new ideas for content, posts etc and this would take me several hours and I’d churn out 5-6 posts a day so I just don’t know how she gets away with doing so little or doesn’t feel embarrassed posting that? Where the highlight is bins? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol didn’t think my suggestion would make it....

Oh well life moves on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I just can't get over how old she looks but she has the personality and mental capacity of a 12 year old... It genuinely is like she's emotionally stunted or point blank refuses to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have followed Brogan for a number of years now and like a lot of us on here genuinely used to like her. She was relatable, hard working and interesting. I get that now we are in a lockdown her content will have changed as there are many things she now can't do such as going to events, going on days out or on holiday BUT given she has now been a youtuber for the best part of 10 years she should be improving but she's just not, if anything she is getting worse!

That planner video was just embarrassing, its almost an insult to her followers that she is now putting out such mediocre content.

At this point she is just car crash viewing nothing more.

Reactions: 23
There was a suggestion with a few more votes but I couldn't make it fit and still make sense I'm afraid.

Catch up - started a podcast, has a planner with stickers, doesn't know when to put thebins out, kitchen has been stripped out.
And same old same old.
ahh I missed my change to make the thread . My streak is over !!

I can stilldo the recap though !!

SO , first thread of 2021 ; happy new year angel tattlers !! What’s brogan been up to this year ?

- launched her PODCAST ! And it was a flop : many 1 star reviews which they tried to counter with fake ones and many peoplemaking valid complaints , like how brogan didn’t seem to add anything and her Audioquality was poor! Oh well , they can fix that for next time right ?! Wrong !! They’ve got 4 eps pre recorded with the crappy audio and won’t re do them !
- started on her kitchen Reno and is making it smaller and less practical , cos that’s a sensible decision in a house you’re keen to sell in the not too distant future .. ! they took out the island and we can’t wait to see the White Wonder when it is finished !
- treated to 2 videos : a vlog and a plan with me. Vlog was dull , she took bonnie for a walk, told us she took her decks down on CHRISTMAS DAY , and then showed us the plans for the new kitchen ...
- next video was a plan with me and it was BORING AS duck , nobody cares how you plan your day brogan it’s a very personal thing . However we did get to find out she has a sticker that reminds her to put out her bins and change her bedding .. because the dirty ratbag needs reminding of that stuff apparently !
- despite the reviews , the podcast is doing alright . On the top 10 for Spotify and it’s only behind the ever so popular gardeners world podcast on Apple ! what a badge of honour !
- she stayed in bed til 2.30pm yesterday just slothing about and festering in her pit wigj
Bonnie girl ... yuk

I think that’s it ! Happy tattling gals x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
ahh I missed my change to make the thread . My streak is over !!

I can stilldo the recap though !!

SO , first thread of 2021 ; happy new year angel tattlers !! What’s brogan been up to this year ?

- launched her PODCAST ! And it was a flop : many 1 star reviews which they tried to counter with fake ones and many peoplemaking valid complaints , like how brogan didn’t seem to add anything and her Audioquality was poor! Oh well , they can fix that for next time right ?! Wrong !! They’ve got 4 eps pre recorded with the crappy audio and won’t re do them !
- started on her kitchen Reno and is making it smaller and less practical , cos that’s a sensible decision in a house you’re keen to sell in the not too distant future .. ! they took out the island and we can’t wait to see the White Wonder when it is finished !
- treated to 2 videos : a vlog and a plan with me. Vlog was dull , she took bonnie for a walk, told us she took her decks down on CHRISTMAS DAY , and then showed us the plans for the new kitchen ...
- next video was a plan with me and it was BORING AS duck , nobody cares how you plan your day brogan it’s a very personal thing . However we did get to find out she has a sticker that reminds her to put out her bins and change her bedding .. because the dirty ratbag needs reminding of that stuff apparently !
- despite the reviews , the podcast is doing alright . On the top 10 for Spotify and it’s only behind the ever so popular gardeners world podcast on Apple ! what a badge of honour !
- she stayed in bed til 2.30pm yesterday just slothing about and festering in her pit wigj
Bonnie girl ... yuk

I think that’s it ! Happy tattling gals x
Haha I'm sorry!!
But you are much better at the recap!! You will forever hold that crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does she want to eventually move to in around 5 years? Because if she wants bigger or better area it’ll cost more which means she needs to earn more which isn’t going to happen when she doesn’t upload!

Reactions: 17
I listened to the first podcast with a bit of an open mind, but I finished it and was just kinda like, what did I just listen to? In the sense of, what was the point for it?

I don’t really know what the topic of the podcast was supposed to be or what they were hoping to achieve. All I took from it is that Brogan isn’t like any other person in their 20s if reading the news overwhelms her. That section was quite embarrassing, that she gets too overwhelmed and stressed from a handful of BBC news notifications.

Reactions: 20
I think the key thing here is, if your life is that empty you plan when to do your laundry or put your bins out, DONT MAKE A bleeping PLANNING VIDEO! Keep it to yourself! Don’t rub it in the faces of people trying to home school or still working keeping the country going 😤

Brogan makes absolutely no contribution to society whatsoever and yet still probably laps up government grants. That’s the real sort of benefit scrounger we need to be getting annoyed about 😤 not those brought up in poverty, failed by the system and scraping benefits together each week to feed their kids.

Rant over 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Apologies is if this is too off-topic, but Binky
Has received a notification to self isolate, and she seems at first to be taking it seriously.
View attachment 378149

But then I noticed her flatmate (who has definitely been interacting with Binky a lot) is off roller skating not 2 hours later.... Am I overreacting in being really annoyed at this? Surely she should do the responsible thing and call out her flatmate's behaviour?

View attachment 378156
Unless you're contacted yourself by track and trace you do not need to isolate... my mum got contacted and had to isolate, I had seen her but didn't need to isolate. I work for the nhs and confirmed this is correct and its right.

Her friend is not doing anything wrong here 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I don’t think this was worded correctly 😂
I was going to mention this yesterday but thought maybe I was being picky. It’s a very long winded way of saying take the reviews with a pinch of salt ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless you're contacted yourself by track and trace you do not need to isolate... my mum got contacted and had to isolate, I had seen her but didn't need to isolate. I work for the nhs and confirmed this is correct and its right.

Her friend is not doing anything wrong here 🤷‍♀️
Fair enough then!

Reactions: 3
No benji on her Instagram since before Christmas. Do you think he’s working away again because of the lockdown? Must be hard on him

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.