Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan Tate #46 a working day? What do you mean? Binman please tell me, is it blue or green?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to stop within five minutes of that video due to the amount of tit she has EVERYWHERE. I couldnโ€™t live like that, Iโ€™d never sleep. She didnโ€™t even tidy up the set up from filming those terrible WandaVision ads until the NEXT DAY?! WTF does she do all day?!

Reactions: 17
You would think, as someone who got a fecking beauty award, she would be able to do some half decent make up to show different styles across time. And as someone who literally makes videos for her 'job' she would be able to edit something better than that tit show of an ad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s just been gifted three new sets of skincare that will inevitably end up in the bin (just like her new video shows).

If she doesnโ€™t even attempt to gift one of the sets to a follower or something sheโ€™s incredibly selfish. No-one needs that much skincare!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s just been gifted three new sets of skincare that will inevitably end up in the bin (just like her new video shows).

If she doesnโ€™t even attempt to gift one of the sets to a follower or something sheโ€™s incredibly selfish. No-one needs that much skincare!
Lest not forget she bought TWO of the same gifts sets in the Lush sale.

Sheโ€™s just greedy in every aspect of her life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know itโ€™s random but I canโ€™t get over how she says pockast instead of pod cast

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brogan Tate #46 Something in common whilst apart, Brogie & Benj both eat Portuguese tart!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.