Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but was does a pathetic story about blagging a different wrist band at sitc have to do with friendship!?
They were making it out like it was a really funny story, which it wasn't at at all. Perhaps it was a 'you had to be there moment'

Reactions: 13
Brogan basically said - if you are my friend and I don’t like someone, then you don’t like them either, that’s it. End of.

Bianca quickly stepped in to say it would kinda depend on the situation etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m currently listening and will give you the summary after I’ve finished my work meeting 😂

When do you think brogan will realise florida in April won't be happening??
I have friends who have had their flights in March cancelled so...

Reactions: 11
I feel she must know this realistically. I’m surprised she hasn’t rebooked though if she has she won’t mention it as it would be admitting things aren’t perrrrrfect 24/7.

Reactions: 8
“We’ve been friends for four years... which is quite long for me actually!!

I feel like that says a lot about you as a person Brogan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I’m due to go in May and just waiting for flights to be cancelled tbh, I can’t see anyone getting to America this year

Reactions: 10
Bet there is not so subtle shade towards Beth/Charlotte every friend Brogan has ever had who didn’t do exactly what she wanted in this weeks podcast!
That's coming in part 2 next week, with the neggy stuff about friendships 👀

Sorry lads, no summary from me as I'm on my work break but well done to others who've managed it! Yes @Penny Lane I was taken aback at that - who would publically admit to something so childish?

I can't remember all the quotes but particularly enjoyed the shade being thrown around at each other this week :ROFLMAO: recent reviews have picked up on it too.

Reactions: 9
Wait what... did Brogan actually say she needs constant reassurance that Megan won’t leave her?! 🤨😳

Reactions: 25
I cant even muster the effort to listen to the trainwreck.
I feel like binky is actually using this podcast to show people just what a horrible person brogan is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Brogan again is shouting, brogan hasn’t had any or many friendships that have lasted as long as her and bonky’s, she says they are similar in a lot of ways which is why they’re friends (duh)
“They meet in the middle” binky has some effortless friendships (not brogie)
Brogie, fake as ever, never had a bad word spoken to each other (bollocks, brogan is irritating as duck and so is bonky, they deffo bitched about each other), always arrange for binky to have a sleep over
Oh we have to talk about sitc BBBBB (oh duck off) BBB
“I shouldn’t be laughing because I’m good friends with the people who organise it” bollocks are you or youd not be clinging on to like 3 people
They were dickheads, pretending to be on the list to get into the creator full access lounge, like dickheads pretending to be on some VIP list at a club - “if you don’t ask you don’t get” well if you’re reading this brogan, can you kindly duck off, and stop putting your face in every frame
If that sitc is as fun as they get, they must be as boring as we think they are
Brogan calls herself an adult and mature 😂 I’m dead
Didn’t have friends because she fucked them off for her boyfriend
You are a bad friend brogan! You make everything about you, you can’t relate or have sympathy for anyone, julie’s fucked you up.
They don’t have friends from childhood (might tell you something about them)
You might have lost interest - hun you might not be besties with people who you met at primary school but the fact you don’t have any connections with anyone from your life post 16 years old is something you need to address
Binky’s much more sensible able her approach to friendships, and sounds much less bitter than brogie
Surprise surprise, she felt overwhelmed from the big college
Said she changed to fit them (I would say she’s still doing that, won’t mention what silly things she was drawing in her art book or what her silly memories on Facebook)
Refers to Megan as her longing serving best friend.....
“I’ve had friends that are colleagues first” aka go ape, why is she scared to say examples? We know who she means?
Binky “I know I know I know” what don’t you know (seriously)
Brogan was lonely, because boyfriend went to uni, she was at college, friends from 6th form found it, they were taking the piss out of her videos (hope they are on tattle) Megan was the only one in real life except her family who said hey I’m cool
Busy? Busy doing what? Putting the bins out?
Brogan feels like Megan will leave her.... we’ll brogie ask why that might be.... aka you’re a dick
Binky.... you forget that brogan has seen her mum, didn’t social distance “no one was really seeing their family” errrrr goldfish are we?
How do you make friends in adulthood (the main title of the podcast) and no actual advice. (Walk round the park? Do you? Because 3 would be against the current government guidelines) they’re double her age, so that makes them what 80? Going strong
Name drops Victoria and Gary (two people who also don’t live in the real world)
If you’re life is work and home you’ll eliminate the chance to make friends (errr that’s what adult life is and has been during lockdown)
Brogan’s top expectations for friendship
1. loyalty (if I don’t like someone else then you don’t like them) very adult brogie (drops in viser versa again) voice memos that are “personal podcast” can you imagine bleeping hell
Brogie did not give 3 top reasons
What binky says about not being expected to bounce a text back instantly sounds very much like the shade Beth was giving out about brogan’s expectation of her?
Empathy and understanding for binky? Then why the hell is she friends with brogie? She is lacking these massively
“I respect someone so much more if they’re honest with me” hell you’re the one who said your online coach had to say things in a nice way? Goldfish again
Again, what have you done for your friends brogan? Kept talking about what all her friends have done
Brogan is a Tory (she said her and Bianca could chat about what they believe in off the back of big political events) what do you know about BML brogan? Because I’m sure binky was spouting off of it last year?
My mum is like my best friend or my sister, well Julie sure looks better than you for her age brogie
Brogan has latched onto binky’s friends, added her to some WhatsApp groups, bet she regrets that
“I’ll have to dig deep for the next one and go through some skeletons in my closet for the next one on friendships” which you can already tell will be brogan defecting the blame not giving examples and just saying how hurt she was (aka nothing new)
ETA sorry it’s long

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The SITC anacdote- what a hoot!! It just sounds like they Are trying to hard to be entertaining!

• Haha
Brogan basically said - if you are my friend and I don’t like someone, then you don’t like them either, that’s it. End of.

Bianca quickly stepped in to say it would kinda depend on the situation etc.
I’m not surprised she’s like this.. spoilt pampered brat comes to mind...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it possible to look up downloads etc of the podcast or is it only viewable to the hosts? Haven’t seen any mention of how many downloads since the first episode to I can only imagine the views are going down otherwise they’d be bragging.

So I don’t know anything about Megan but from what I’ve heard on here she’s a nice girl. I assume they meet once in a blue moon and Megan does it to be polite but probably dreads having to see her most of the time. If they saw each other a lot I don’t think Megan would still be friends with her.

Brogan has no friends apart from Binky. 4 years is long enough to have a good friendship history but their friendship will never last.

I find it really sad that Brogan can’t just say you know what I have a couple of friends and then some online friends. I’m quite happy to just speak to people on line etc. It’s the fact she makes out she has sewwww many friends that makes her a bit tragic. I don’t have a massive amount of friends so I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it but just don’t act like you are little miss popular. Makes her look stupid.

Reactions: 31
Said she changed to fit them (I would say she’s still doing that)
I agree

Did you notice how she was like “I expect my friends to be loyal to me, no matter what” (lol hence why her and Beth fell out), and then when Binky challenged her and said “well actually it depends on WHAT”, brogan was like “oh yeah totally.”

Does a complete 180 once challenged!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for podcast content! I could only manage half of the first podcast and I couldn’t take anymore! Sounds like bogeys not doing herself any favours, still sounds like a self absorbed, selfish twit!

• Haha
I've always been shy and reserved and kept a small friend group from the time I was a child to now (26) so I would never spite someone for not having a ton of friends or finding it hard to make friends. However, that's clearly not the case for Brogie and how she doesn't find it concerning that she's never had a friendship last for more than a few years is beyond me. She would truly benefit from therapy, in many aspects, kind of a shame she would never admit that.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.