Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
PODCAST SUMMARY

Sorry this is late!
God, what a week (she says at 08:15 on a Tuesday!) I've been given 4 days to re-timetable an entire University department based on the current restrictions so thats 600 students + staff who need to basically be wiped clean and given a new timetable. Said timetable usually takes me 2.5 months over the summer :D

• Opening with 'such a chatty one!' it's a podcast? Of course it'll be chatty.
  • Brogan states that she can't stand the notion of 'New Year, New Me!' probably because she's too lazy to concentrate on bettering herself.
  • Bianca doesn't hate the sentiment but does agree that people take it too seriously and set wildly unrealistic goals which is then detrimental as people are disappointed when they fail.
  • Brogan states that she always forgets her age (she thinks she 54 but she's only 53) and basically back tracks in support o Bianca that she does like the sentiment... & there may be years some people wish to right them off at the start of a new year.
  • Bianca say's she hates setting goals that are largely down to chance & is disappointed when she hasn't started any by August.
  • Brogan says she planned to write one or two blogs a month & actually didn't write ANYTHING because she focused her attention elsewhere - where you ask? We aren't sure but Brogan insists that's what happened...
  • Brogan likes to set smaller daily/weekly tasks as opposed to big ones and she's looking forward to filling her planner this year because it was SO EMPTY in 2020 - It's currently 12th Jan and we've seen a baby shower & benji doing work on their kitchen. How's that empty diary looking Brogs?
  • Bianca makes a solid point that while she doesn't have big goals for the next 5/10 years she does have an idea of what she'd like 'marriage/cat/move out of London' but is open to the fact that circumstances can change and that isn't a failure.
  • Brogan responds 'mmm, yeah' Lord, it's like getting blood from a stone!
  • Brogan talks about her various jobs & how she always thinks it's a dream job or a career step but then is confused when she leaves 6 months later (because you're lazy & can't take critisism!*)
  • Brogan says how being self employed means she can have a overlook at the year because her job security is different but then says all jobs have job insecurity - hmm, not really? In lots of jobs if I'm good at my job I'm pretty set unless I massively screw up or the company gets in trouble.
  • Discussion of different planning and how Brogan used to write to-do lists that were to, you guessed it, overwhelming! There is a massive gap in the market for 'niche' planners & they should make them! please no!
  • Bianca talks about getting out of debt in 2020 and how it was hard, but she believed she could so she did but making sacrifices - actually relatable to a lot of people and was a good point.
  • Mindless babble about how because she used to film everyday and people send her videos saying 'did you know in this vlog you mentioned x and now you have it?' Ie: Meeting Benji & the house.
  • SHE THINKS SHE FOUND BENJI BECAUSE SHE ENVISIONED HIM. IS SHE ACTUALLY LOISNG IT? BANJO JUST PINGED INTO EXISTENCE BECAUSE SHE PICTURED HIM? You met on Tinder like millions of others! Remember how you didn't even want to date him at first cos you weren't attracted and your friend convinced you to go?
  • Talks about the infamous island which has now been ripped out.
  • She *knows* the podcast will do well because she believe it will - totally opposite from Biancas example of getting out of debt through hard work & the believe she can. Brogan skips the hard-work bit and she believes as though that's how the Law of Attraction works.
  • Talks about starting the Beauty Closet at 5000 subscribers. Thought it was a failure as operating at a loss and the 'mother/daughter' working relationship didn't work out - no mention of the legal letter she received/cutting off phone plan/etc.
  • Acknowledges it wasn't a failure because she learnt... (doesn't finishes this point)
  • Wants to launch products as a result but... (Brogan never finishes this sentence or point)
  • Bigs herself up as a supportive friend to her 'arty' friend (Gary C?) by encouraging him to put his art out there - girl you can barely maintain a friendship.
  • VISA-VERSA
  • Again, talks aimlessly and doesn't make any real points and now starts talking about people supporting her
  • Talks about a friend messaging her after a Live for a company saying she did a good job. She was so *nervous* that she asked the company to turn off the comments so she wouldn't be distracted - are you sure it's because Gary C can't moderate?
  • Bianca likes to label herself ‘The Enabler Friend’ and will push and support her friends 100% -just like when you orchestrated the witch hunt on Becca Rose? Plug for her friends shop.
  • Brogan talks about not liking criticism and her influencer coach has to do it nicely and she realises that previous manager would be 'too harsh or not nice' she could actually not hold a real job down anymore.
  • Mentions a friend who gave negative reinforcement all the time - segway into the next episode covering FRIENDSHIP.
Basically, Bianca is alright actually. She can hold a conversation and doesn't speak without a point. Brogan sometimes doesn't finish a sentence and will just drift off on a tangent. The episode also wasn't really bout planning and organisation at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Talensandtruths

I’d like to play a song for you all called ‘Let Myself Go’, from the smash hit Disney film, and Broadway musical ‘Frozen Microwave Meals’

🎼Let myself go, let myself go, can’t hold myself back from the biscuit tin anymooore, let myself go, let it gooo, I should turn away and close the cheap new kitchen doooor. I. don’t. care. what they’re gonna say, be kind to bee, I’m gonna go back to bed anyway” 🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Apparently they were dating for about 5 months or so, they hadn’t made it official as such but they were exclusively seeing each other but the reason they didn’t make it official is because benji cheated on her a few times with 2 different girls and he was still messaging people on tinder, when confronted about it he was super arrogant and said he wasn’t tied in and he hates controlling females! Maybe he’s not the nice guy he makes out to be after all...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

JLXRD

VIP Member
She just referred to handmaids tale as a period drama 🤦🏻‍♀️ Gosh she’s stupid.

lovely angle

3612353F-C51E-48C7-93D0-66E178D4FA24.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Not sure if posted but this is a very honest review from an adult not involved in influencer drama!! I'm not on apple I'm an android girl so can't put my own review but this is probably similar to what I'd pen.

I'm listening to the pod cast in the background whilst I get unready! And how interesting would it be if they discussed things they disagreed on! Like Brexit for example. Or a higher education. Or calling friends out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 43

Laur91

VIP Member
Can you all stop bragging about your proximity to the beach please it’s not fair for us ACTUAL inland peasants who are at least a hour from the nearest stretch of water!!

also I just wanted to say my bin was collected today, I managed to wake up this morning and put them out the front without a sticker in my journal. It’s not their usual day either but somehow I still soldiered on and managed

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Emmapism

VIP Member
You know when she reads here she's going to decide to walk the five miles to the beach and do an Insta story all red faced and out of breath to prove a point.

'just a short...*puff puff* walk *puff* I'm sewwww *puff* lucky to live *gasp* right by the sea!'

Benjjjjjjjjjj come and get meeeeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

FoxBoo

The fact that she just throws away so much of the free stuff she is given without even using it makes me so cross. Do a give away to your followers! You could even make it a mystery give away so that the brands don’t know you gave away their stuff! Or even better, like I’ve said before, make up some gift hampers and donate them to a local women’s refuge. Her whole attitude is about instant gratification then just tossing it aside when she’s bored with it. No true appreciation for anything. It’s such an ugly way to live and never ever leads to happiness.

• Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
They’re gonna do an episode on money management 😂

Sorry for the multiple posts but she has just said, you can hear benji in a vlog say how amazing would it be if we had an island in our kitchen (before they bought a house) she said they manifested and had a vision of the kitchen they have in that house

BITCH WHY ARE YOU RIPPING IT OUT THEN?!?

• Haha

whenseptemberends

"Good morning everyone, happy Sunday. Thought I'd do a vlog today as I've got quite a lot to do today, so I thought it might make an interesting vlog."

*SPOLIER ALERT* She did fuck all

• Haha
Reactions: 40

disneys

VIP Member
There was a suggestion with a few more votes but I couldn't make it fit and still make sense I'm afraid.

Catch up - started a podcast, has a planner with stickers, doesn't know when to put thebins out, kitchen has been stripped out.
And same old same old.
ahh I missed my change to make the thread . My streak is over !!

I can stilldo the recap though !!

SO , first thread of 2021 ; happy new year angel tattlers !! What’s brogan been up to this year ?

- launched her PODCAST ! And it was a flop : many 1 star reviews which they tried to counter with fake ones and many peoplemaking valid complaints , like how brogan didn’t seem to add anything and her Audioquality was poor! Oh well , they can fix that for next time right ?! Wrong !! They’ve got 4 eps pre recorded with the shitty audio and won’t re do them !
- started on her kitchen Reno and is making it smaller and less practical , cos that’s a sensible decision in a house you’re keen to sell in the not too distant future .. ! they took out the island and we can’t wait to see the White Wonder when it is finished !
- treated to 2 videos : a vlog and a plan with me. Vlog was dull , she took bonnie for a walk, told us she took her decks down on CHRISTMAS DAY , and then showed us the plans for the new kitchen ...
- next video was a plan with me and it was BORING AS FUCK , nobody cares how you plan your day brogan it’s a very personal thing . However we did get to find out she has a sticker that reminds her to put out her bins and change her bedding .. because the dirty ratbag needs reminding of that stuff apparently !
- despite the reviews , the podcast is doing alright . On the top 10 for Spotify and it’s only behind the ever so popular gardeners world podcast on Apple ! what a badge of honour !
- she stayed in bed til 2.30pm yesterday just slothing about and festering in her pit wigj
Bonnie girl ... yuk

I think that’s it ! Happy tattling gals x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39