Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late to the party, but a new thread already!

As most know I’m a self-employed dog Walker and due to covid have lost near enough all of my clients/dramatically reduced in numbers. I didn’t get any financial help from the government grants as I haven’t been self-employed long enough and whilst I’m claiming universal credit, that is no way near the money I was earning monthly so have had to really cut back. One of my sphynx cats also died unexpectedly of a heart attack so that's been affecting us as a family.

To then see Brogan showing off her new kitchen (which btw is going to be tit) and just being so ignorant to the world around her, it really annoyed me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She should of just left the kitchen, put the money into other problems that are gonna make the house hard to sell.. if they planned to stay then fair enough but she’s said it’s not their forever home.. like most of her purchases it’s a waste of money...

Reactions: 16
Genuinely stressed out at how little cupboard space there'll be. Will they have wall cabinets? If not surely there will be approx 3 full size cupboards?

Reactions: 19
Benji directly benefits from Brogan being an influencer, he appears in videos and he was fully aware of her job when he met her. So he is fair game being open to criticism and gossip. Jon on the other hand doesn’t benefit, is not on video and probably didn’t even know what YT was when he met Brogan. So I don’t see how he should be the subject of conversation.

The problem with this is there is a fine line between gossip and trolling. Nobody can say this site is a bunch of trolls if we keep the conversation on topic. Once we start going after family members and private people then we become trolls and can be accused of malice and bulling.
Jon and Julie are regular features in her ski vlogs! As well as Julie being in MULTIPLE others. They would have agreed to brogan filming them and featuring them!!

Yes there is a thin line, but that isn’t purely based on where you think it is 🙄

Drives me a bit loopy when people come on here and then preach about “malice” 🙄

Jon and Julie are regular features in her ski vlogs! They would have agreed to brogan filming them and featuring them!!

Yes there is a thin line, but that isn’t purely based on where you think it is 🙄
Just to clarify as well anything posted here is publicly accessible information. None of it has come from a private account or I would not have referenced it (or had access to it!)

I’ve not put screenshots or her step dads full name, I’ve just said I happened to see some things he has publicly posted on facebook about his political views. Anyone could find it with minimal effort.

We do speculate about her political views as she is very cagey about it when others she is friends with are very vocal, and it makes sense having a mother and step dad with far right views would influence her. Especially given that her boyfriend has liked the posts and her mother who has frequently been on the blogs has commented some shocking things too.

I don’t see it as any different to when people post things about Fraser? Actually it’s no where near as bad as people post screenshots of stories and his flat from his private Instagram as they are friends with him on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

I shan’t post any further about it however, anyone could have found it as it is public information he has posted for the world to see.

Reactions: 30

As most know I’m a self-employed dog Walker and due to covid have lost near enough all of my clients/dramatically reduced in numbers. I didn’t get any financial help from the government grants as I haven’t been self-employed long enough and whilst I’m claiming universal credit, that is no way near the money I was earning monthly so have had to really cut back. One of my sphynx cats also died unexpectedly of a heart attack so that's been affecting us as a family.

To then see Brogan showing off her new kitchen (which btw is going to be tit) and just being so ignorant to the world around her, it really annoyed me.
I’m so sorry to hear that. I have a Sphynx cat and he’s like my left arm & best friend I’d be lost without him. Really very sorry, if you want to talk to my inbox is open.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just to clarify as well anything posted here is publicly accessible information. None of it has come from a private account or I would not have referenced it (or had access to it!)

I’ve not put screenshots or her step dads full name, I’ve just said I happened to see some things he has publicly posted on facebook about his political views. Anyone could find it with minimal effort.

We do speculate about her political views as she is very cagey about it when others she is friends with are very vocal, and it makes sense having a mother and step dad with far right views would influence her. Especially given that her boyfriend has liked the posts and her mother who has frequently been on the blogs has commented some shocking things too.

I don’t see it as any different to when people post things about Fraser? Actually it’s no where near as bad as people post screenshots of stories and his flat from his private Instagram as they are friends with him on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

I shan’t post any further about it however, anyone could have found it as it is public information he has posted for the world to see.
Well said

Reactions: 14

Ah, my heart goes out to you.

It really bothered me too when she said "back to work and whatever" on her stories. Sure, people throw a whatever out for no reason sometimes but when she says it.... I dunno it just comes across as ignorant? Maybe I'm being extra picky 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
For what it’s worth, if you do a bit of digging her company is not all that big and successful, and Brogan is probably making more money than her mummy’s company does. It’s also shared with another woman and who knows what staff, and I suspect it was left to Julie as part of the divorce package since Brogan’s dad was also once in on that business. Don’t forget how Brogan inflates her sense of importance and is much busy all the time, so I would have no doubt she got that from her mother who likes to portray the big business boss, but in reality the business is not making enough to keep the two directors in Nandos for a year. I’m open to be corrected, but I suspect Julie got a nice tidy sum from one divorce, and moved onto to John who seems to have the money in that relationship. I think Brogie is exactly like her mum. 🤷🏻‍♀️
On this thread it keeps on coming up how Julie has helped Brogan financially. I highly doubt it that if it was Jon’s money he would be helping Brogan with a down payment and pay for her sky trips. Also doesn’t Julie live in a nice house and has a fancy car (that Fraser took photos with)?

Reactions: 5
the new kitchen is so typical Brogan - get rid of the island (which attracted them to the house in the first place) and cupboard space for a breakfast bar that isn't even a breakfast bar 😂 still, as long as she gets out of bed tomorrow and manages to stick a whole sticker in her planner, she will have had a good busy day and will be so grateful for all the love and support....wonder if she still remembers to put her slippers by her bed or was there not a sticker for that :rolleyes:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
sorry everyone! My little feline buddy was up sick all night last night so my 6am walk has moved to my lunch break so hopefully you can all hold on a few years!
unlike brogan I’m not writing of my dose of exercise or working day! Just sleep until 6:30 not 5:30 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
T&C about a proposal, is she serious? The only “conditions” of a proposal should be that the person whose asking loves you and the person accepting loves them back! I understand for example saying “I would rather not have a public proposal” or “I’d rather go and pick out a ring together” or “I’d like to have a proposal after x y or z” but to call them Ts and Cs is ridiculous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry its half 8 and you care more about the 2nd podcast than walking your dog. Get up, walk the dog then continue with your absolutely jam packed day

I also don't get why you'd upload a podcast at 6.30 in the morning, such a weird time.

Reactions: 18
I have listened to the podcast and can confirm brogans audio is still terrible, Bianca still sounds good and engaging, Brogan sounds like she’s giving an interview and the topic is just about planners, so again pretty dull, sorry. I just can’t believe the audio is still trash I would have thought they could have at least fixed that

Reactions: 23
Also it was kind of embarrassing as Bianca was talking about her big job stuff and important adult tasks like applying for settled status and stuff like that and Brogan follows that up with saying she adds stuff on to her list and then ticks it off immediately...she then also said she really likes vision boards lol 😂 nothing like important being needed to be done or anything lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.