Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol you’re all talking about her kitchen/extractor like she actually cooks or bakes :ROFLMAO: it’s to look at only, ‘to look so aesthetic’ to quote B (oh damn trying to to make B happen lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lol you’re all talking about her kitchen/extractor like she actually cooks or bakes :ROFLMAO: it’s to look at only, ‘to look so aesthetic’ to quote B (oh damn trying to to make B happen lol)
The only time she needs the extractor is once a month when she chucks some granulated sugar over her 20% fat mince 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Watching vlog 179 from March 19 as it auto played after her newest vlog and I know we’ve said this before but she just sounds so so different back then than she does now! Also still had a bit of get up and go about her, going to the gym, eating healthy snacks etc

Reactions: 8
How can she boast about the 78k subscriber milestone when most of her videos now only get about 10k views? The odd video does better and quite a few do even worst. She is clearly buying that milestone or she is showing that most of her subscribers never watch her videos and probably just forgot to unsubscribe from years ago.

If I were a brand I would totally question why someone with that many subs gets so few views, especially as most of us are at home now.

I reckon she probably has about 15/20k subscribers/followers across all her social media and youtube channel combined that actively now follow her/watch her content. She does not have the following she tries to convince herself and brands she does, and for someone who has been doing this for so long it shows she is so bad at her job.

Reactions: 18
They used to have an extractor, see pic below

View attachment 386777
I think I would’ve taken out that long unit and put some open shelving, changed the floor and the tiles and the handles on the cupboard and that would be it .. not my dream dream kitchen but an improvement to make it look less tired and a perfect fix for a home you’re planning to sell in 5 years !!

Reactions: 14
So instead of getting a mould soultion cleaner she instead rips out a kitchen 🤦‍♀️

It’s winter.. We’ve had weeks of on/off snow and it’s absolutely freezing, I wouldn’t be doing the garden right now either. The kitchen looked scruffy.

They went back to bed until 11:45 to play Nintendo 🤣
Most couples would go back to bed & have sex not them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could we have

Brogan Tate (xx) - still more mooney than sense

😂
^^ We had that, that was my title 😂

Brogan tate #46 Choose Life | Choose You Tube | Rips Out A Kitchen Cant Cook Pepsi Max Chicken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Brogan Tate #46 - new kitchen, same tit vlogs, washes her dishes whilst sitting on the bog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Brogan Tate #46 this title was made with stickers sitting down from my bedroom as I've had a busy day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brogan('s a s)Tate #46 - too busy playing with stickers to think of a title, she thinks her podcast is so insightful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.